POST YOUR MOST FRUSTRATING THINGS IN GTAO

157 replies to this topic
ADAMunknown
  • ADAMunknown

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

Curious as to what others have to say - what annoys or frustrates you most in GTAO???

My biggest annoyance - when VEHICLES vanish when trying to enter them 

I'm guessing this due to server limitations as to how many active cars can be in a session ??  anyone know?>

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

When everybody suddenly disappears from a session. Especially when you just made friends :(
  • iRage HD7, Eminem! and ModderX like this

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

f*ckin tanks bruh. Children in f*ckin tanks.

• 7REW7, ten-a-penny, JoeMamma and 2 others like this

Demetri_FTO_1.
  • Demetri_FTO_1.

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

The simple fact that you can't change your character like in saints row

sirrap21
  • sirrap21

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:11 AM

Not playing with a crew I joined over 3 months ago.

Sending invites on certain missions and not getting a response.

Loosing my Dominator for the 3rd time.

Hearing the Blaine County rednecks yelling `you`re f*ckg dead` to death.

....and my ultimate favorite: getting kicked offline right before ending/passing a mission.
  • ten-a-penny, Angelic, iRage HD7 and 1 other like this

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:17 AM Edited by H8GodMode, 14 February 2014 - 01:23 AM.

nothing really frustrates me, but i do get really annoyed when i hear a squeeker who hasnt hit puberty screaming "die mutha f*cker!" in the chat room.

actually add on to the same thing is when retards with a kinect hooked up and the kinect mic turned on, and i gotta listen to them and their whole family have convos while they ignore there crying kids...and bone thugs and harmony music in the background to top it all off. im trying to chat w a normal player and i need "everyone" as my chat setting so u just screwed it all up.

• Vito187 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:29 AM

the one one thing about gtao that pisses me off more than anything is THE f*ckING ASSISTED AIM!!!!!   especially tonight , it doesnt lock on anyone , it either just locks on npcs , cops or locks on WAYYYYYYY  to the right or left of the player.

• ADAMunknown likes this

DoctorAnus
  • DoctorAnus

Drifter

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

THAT I STILL CANT STORE A f*ckING VAN OR A CLEAN REBEL

• Malcot and Just Repping like this

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

the one one thing about gtao that pisses me off more than anything is THE f*ckING ASSISTED AIM!!!!!   especially tonight , it doesnt lock on anyone , it either just locks on npcs , cops or locks on WAYYYYYYY  to the right or left of the player.

Grow some skill and play on free aim maybe?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:02 AM

i suck at free aim because i take too long to aim

• ModderX likes this

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:09 AM

Players. No matter what else could be wrong with this particular game, the player base is the very worst, most childish, ever. From kids in tanks to "racers" who couldnt pass without a crash if their very lives were at stake to do it. Nothing else ruins the experience of playing this game, than the 90% of players who wouldn't know "gaming" if it was tattoo'd on their tiny penis's.

In another thread it was brought up that the new car holds 6 players!! But you cant find 6 players together, because at least one will take the opportunity to get 5 kills! So much for a "Community based gaming experience"! This game is for all intents, SP. Interacting with the players is akin to suicide 90% of the time. When you can't leave your garage because some guy in a tank is parked out front destroying anyone brave enough to try to leave, this is what annoys. Not the action, tanks have their purpose after all, but the player taking the action. Its hard to get upset over the mechanics, when without the user it wouldnt be an issue.

• GroundZero, ten-a-penny, kadajacs and 3 others like this

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:11 AM

stop taking too long to aim. problem solved eh?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

tell me how to do that 

2Chains4Bracelets
  • 2Chains4Bracelets

aficionado.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:16 AM

tell me how to do that 

A spirit told me while I was on ayahuasca that rubbing thyme all over the genitals dramatically accentuates free-aim propensity

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

Without a doubt, #1. I just switch sessions when one is roaming.

HarveyBest
  • HarveyBest

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

Racers who try to take out everyone else.

Last night I ended up in a long race with just one other guy. I got the jump at the start and stayed clear for a while before getting shunted from behind. Mistake but him, I thought. Then it happened again. And again. And again, but this time he spun himself out. Catch up was on, so he caught me again and still just kept trying to shunt. So I let him into the lead. All was well until I tried a few overtaking moves and he tried to ram me every time. So I waited until three of four checkpoints from the end and then spun him off. Jerk was asking for it.

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

I'm a LOVER, not a FIGHTER !

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:46 PM

Loading screens.... slow.

kaizan
  • kaizan

connoisseur

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:54 PM

Last night I ended up in a long race with just one other guy. I got the jump at the start and stayed clear for a while before getting shunted from behind. Mistake but him, I thought. Then it happened again. And again. And again, but this time he spun himself out. Catch up was on, so he caught me again and still just kept trying to shunt. So I let him into the lead. All was well until I tried a few overtaking moves and he tried to ram me every time. So I waited until three of four checkpoints from the end and then spun him off. Jerk was asking for it.

Thanks for telling us that story.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

"timed out joining session, returning to GTA 5", "failed to join job or activity, returning to gta 5"...

Ampuma_haava
  • Ampuma_haava

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

A spirit told me while I was on ayahuasca that rubbing thyme all over the genitals dramatically accentuates free-aim propensity

Off to try that now. Wish me luck...

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

Off to try that now. Wish me luck...

let us know if it works

PromKing
  • PromKing

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:16 PM

people using kinect mics... so the entire lobby can listen to their game

and guys writing on a gta5 forum about how bored they are with gta5

• ModderX likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

people using kinect mics... so the entire lobby can listen to their game

and guys writing on a gta5 forum about how bored they are with gta5

and the whiney bitches who want practically anything that blows up other people removed from the game

Charlie The Tuna
  • Charlie The Tuna

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

I hardly ever play in an open seesion room, too many idiots, jerks, and so forth. I play friend invite only, everything spawns smoother, in the open sessons I feel like the omega man, the last man on earth, nothing spawning, hardly anyone to kill.

In the friend invite only I get to hang out with friends, believe me put a gun in a friends hand and he will still shoot you with it. I enjoy the game for what it is.

You know when I was a youngster, the best game you could get was "PONG" thats right I said "PONG" so please just STFU and enjoy this great game, you kids have no idea how great gaming is now.

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

Maybe , you should like, grow some skills, get a tank and become that kid in the tank. LOL...

Problem solved eh?  :beerhat:

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:58 PM

I hardly ever play in an open seesion room, too many idiots, jerks, and so forth. I play friend invite only, everything spawns smoother, in the open sessons I feel like the omega man, the last man on earth, nothing spawning, hardly anyone to kill.

In the friend invite only I get to hang out with friends, believe me put a gun in a friends hand and he will still shoot you with it. I enjoy the game for what it is.

You know when I was a youngster, the best game you could get was "PONG" thats right I said "PONG" so please just STFU and enjoy this great game, you kids have no idea how great gaming is now.

i remember that game very well . i also remember the best games being top down  8 megabyte games too

ADAMunknown
  • ADAMunknown

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:12 PM Edited by ADAMunknown, 14 February 2014 - 07:17 PM.

Im with you on this one -   sick of AIM choosing cops over players   - esp when having a cat and mouse shootout on foot -    so many times the gun swings way over to the right to aim at some cop instead of the player blasting me away  -  RS just added an option not to target friends, cant they do the same with cops/military? 

• ModderX likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

Im with you on this one -   sick of AIM choosing cops over players   - esp when having a cat and mouse shootout on foot -    so many times the gun swings way over to the right to aim at some cop instead of the player blasting me away  -  RS just added an option not to target friends, cant they do the same with cops/military? 

i think they should add a setting where you can change it to where the aim is more sensitve to other player than to cops and npcs

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

You on XBox? Ive been looking for clean racers and not just crash up derby players. PM me if you're on XBL Ill add ya.

• 95allday likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Long loading screen and people on this forum crying like bitches because they see a tank get some skill get on a rooftop snipe the driver or grenade launch the f*ck out of him or rpg once several hits are done finish him off with your tank and tank grief him until he leaves , you have none of these items ? Get some skill grind and buy you too lazy ? Stfu and go to an invite only session
  • Angelic likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users