Photo

Bury The Hatchet Gold

9 replies to this topic
easterndelight
  • easterndelight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

I am going for gold on bury the hatchet and cannot get the mission time... any tips?

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

Skip all the cutscenes, it also helps to have a helicopter ready before you start the mission.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

Dude if your going for all golds you should use you tube. Plenty of videos there.

Also not sure if you realise but you dont have to meet all the requirements in one shot. You can replay the missions and try to reach individual requirements one at a time.

easterndelight
  • easterndelight

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:36 PM

Skip all the cutscenes, it also helps to have a helicopter ready before you start the mission.

can't have a helicopter if i am doing it on a replay

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

As chrisscorsese88 said, skip all cutscenes. If you have all other requirements (Headshots and Accuracy), just go guns blazing. On replays, you don't need to get all objectives at once so you can even do one requirement at a time to make sure you'll get it.

Cheetah.
  • Cheetah.

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Start as Michael (so important).

• StarFyer likes this

StarFyer
  • StarFyer

Whatever Man

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

As was said before start the mission as Michael.  Skip all the cutscenes. Make sure you have a fast car in your garage. As soon as you get control of him get in the car and haul ass to the airport. During the cemetery shoot out don't waste time trying to kill all the enemies. Kill some and make your way to the car as fast as you can. Only stop to kill if you have to. Go down the path on the right next to the church there's a health pack there if you need it . Make sure you run on the path, don't run on the snow, it slows you down. Once you switch to Trevor you should have plenty of time to make it to the airfield.

Wackyshrek
  • Wackyshrek

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

I keep a Sanchez Bike in Michaels garage at all times and for this mission (replay) i use it to go between cars

ChiroVette
  • ChiroVette

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ChiroVette, 2 weeks ago.

In addition to all the other good advice, make sure you use Michael's special ability when you need to. I am pretty sure that also slows down the clock counting the mission time. Auto target is probably better than manual aim, if for no other reason than the reticule snaps right to your enemies, and you can kill them quicker. I have also found that, if you are fast enough with moving the analog stick up to the head after auto-targeting, you are actually better off getting at least some headshots, only because they are one shot kills. So sometimes you end up saving time that way, BUT the caveat is you have to get pretty good at rapidly moving the crosshairs up every time you aim.

Also, very important, not only is there a health pickup in the cemetery, but you should also make sure you start the mission with a full suit of armor, just so you can mitigate a little of the damage you will likely have to take when blazing through this mission for the time part of Gold.

highspeed
  • highspeed

Monster truck everything

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

Start as Michael (so important).

This, and skip all cutscenes. Worked for me second try!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users