5 replies to this topic
Vorago
  • Vorago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 10:39 PM

Hello guys it's Vorago again.

I play on a DayZ style SAMP Server.

I really need to know how to do this, I play on a server where it already shows some Weapons on the player's back, so far it has the Assault Rifles, Pistols and Melee weapons. As you may have figured out it just needs to display Shotguns and the Sniper Rifle. 

What I really want to know how to make a custom script that will allow me to view the Shotgun and Sniper on my back as well.

Also I want to know how to move the weapons that are already scripted within the server to my own choosing. For example the Pistols are displayed on the Player's lower leg, I want it to be shown at the Player's belt.

This server doesn't have OverPowered weapons such as RPG's, Throwables, Desert Eagles, Miniguns, nor Dual Wielded such SawnOffs, Micro, Tec9's. So don't include those in the scripts.

- Please respond as in what Program(s) I need to make this.

- I'll need the scripts so I can learn them, and the rest of the boring stuff.

Thanks again for your help

-Vorago.

X3MProductions
  • X3MProductions

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:07 AM

Actually if I remember well, there is an .ASI mod that allows you to see any of your guns on your back. Bazookas, rifles, snipers; etc. Any weapon you're carrying, you can see them on your back. I just don't remember the name of the mod. I costumed to use it 2 years ago.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• GTA Mods Staff
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

Ryosuke's Outfit Mod shows weapons etc on the players body.

As for the weapons that are already shown on your body from the SAMP server; I guess that is a server-side script, so I dont' think you'd be able to change the positioning easily.

Vorago
  • Vorago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:40 PM

Actually if I remember well, there is an .ASI mod that allows you to see any of your guns on your back. Bazookas, rifles, snipers; etc. Any weapon you're carrying, you can see them on your back. I just don't remember the name of the mod. I costumed to use it 2 years ago.

Yes there is an ASI mod but it sort of bugs out since the server has some weapons already. So that's no use.

Ryosuke's Outfit Mod shows weapons etc on the players body.

As for the weapons that are already shown on your body from the SAMP server; I guess that is a server-side script, so I dont' think you'd be able to change the positioning easily.

I've used that before but same thing I said to the guy on top, as for positioning I've seen players able to do this but they don't want to share how they did it.

Please I still need a good response, thank you.

Vorago
  • Vorago

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

*BUMP*

Anyone?

TJGM
  • TJGM

Boss

• Members
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:58 AM

The only mod that's ever been made for having weapons attached to the player was the one that Ryosuke made. You won't find any other ones unless they're actually part of the server you're on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users