GTA must not be hijacked by babies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by Vooodu, 15 February 2014 - 07:22 PM.

Tanks belong in GTA V. And when people complain about them that just makes tank griefers think it's even more funny. Just drive away from tanks and you should be ok.

Same thing with stickies from cars. Drive away and you'll survive.

Tanks belong in the army base.  

Army should be called in then when going on a tank troll spree.  Simple as that.

Stickies are also just a noob bomb currently.     They should be placed not thrown.  Thats not how those things should work.

Tanks belong in the army base only? So no tanks outside it, what's the reason they're in the game for then? 

Stickies can be thrown, why should they not be? Stop being so pissed because people keep blowing you up.

When i did i say people are blowing me up?.   Its a noob tool which any monkey with half a brain can use to blow up anything at will. 

Also, if you had a brain you would know that those sticky bombs are not the throwing type. You should have place them like a real sticky bomb with a remote denotation.

And yes tank belong in army bases.   This is GTA not Noobs with Tanks after all.

Stickies are also just a noob bomb currently.     They should be placed not thrown.  Thats not how those things should work.  <----again its a f*cking game not real life get off drugs and pass a piss test for once

Ok then why should we have to reload then. Why can't i breathe under water... Why do i die when i fall from a high rise? 

So what its a game?  Your point is dumb.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

Tanks belong in GTA V. And when people complain about them that just makes tank griefers think it's even more funny. Just drive away from tanks and you should be ok.

Army should be called in then when going on a tank troll spree.  Simple as that.

Stickies are also just a noob bomb currently.     They should be placed not thrown.  Thats not how those things should work.

Tanks belong in the army base only? So no tanks outside it, what's the reason they're in the game for then? 

Stickies can be thrown, why should they not be? Stop being so pissed because people keep blowing you up.

When i did i say people are blowing me up?.   Its a noob tool which any monkey with half a brain can use to blow up anything at will. 

Also, if you had a brain you would know that those sticky bombs are not the throwing type. Yyou should have place like a real real sticky bomb with a remote denotation.

And yes tank belong in army bases.   This is GTA not Noobs with Tanks after all.

It's obvious people are blowing you up, why would you else cry about tanks & stickies? And, does it really matter if these stickies are the throwing type or not? This is a video game and not everything needs to be completely realistic.

Tanks belong in the base yes, that does not mean they should only be there. They fill no purpose if players can't use them as they wish around the map.

Sticky bombs are awesome as well as tanks, they both work fine in this game. Tank griefers and such is of course not anything positive, but they can be dealt with.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:30 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 15 February 2014 - 07:32 PM.

Also, if you had a brain you would know that those sticky bombs are not the throwing type. You should have place them like a real sticky bomb with a remote denotation.

Stickies are also just a noob bomb currently.     They should be placed not thrown.  Thats not how those things should work.  <----again its a f*cking game not real life get off drugs and pass a piss test for once

Ok then why should we have to reload then. Why can't i breathe under water... Why do i die when i fall from a high rise? 

your response is childish and they are trying to stick to real life in case your dumbass does not comprehend a tank roaming around the city actually did happen in real life in san diego anything else you have to say about stickies etc is a rant of yours thats more annoying that a menstruating 47 year old bi polar on menopause complaining about how her life sucks, noob bomb ? your the f*cking noob being the victim of it and why should they only be placed ? should the same be applied to grenades as well f*cking idiot ill throw your ass off your faggio bike with my tanks cannon smacking you like the whiny lil bitch you are

• Biggie Kaniff likes this

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

GTA has had tanks for a long time. This isn't the first game you could steal them in. Just because it's the first you can buy them in, doesn't mean they should be treated differently. 

Army jets should be called in if the tank driver has no money to pay for other player's insurance. Otherwise, let them play. That's fair to the people that want to use tanks against NPC's, the people that want to go on tank troll sprees against other Players, and the non-tank people that are affected by both.

Stickies act as remote detonated semtex. Before you argue that this isn't CoD, let me state that this is a video game that is supposed to have modern weaponry. Would you rather people go around planting Bouncing Betties? 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

your response is childish

Nope....You just have issues.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

It's obvious people are blowing you up, 

NOPE. Its obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.

I roll around in my voodoo with a sticky bomb under my hood.   With no cash on me... Blowing up assholes PVs for fun with sticky bombs .  Making them pay....  

The i go camp mors... ANd make them pay again.

STICKYS... Gotta love how brain dead stupid they are to use..Instant troll weapon.

Difference is i know its a stupid noob weapon while noobs think "OMG stop complaining its part of the game"

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

It's obvious people are blowing you up, 

NOPE. Its obvious you have no clue what you're talking about.

I roll around in my voodoo with a sticky bomb under my hood.   With no cash on me... Blowing up assholes PVs for fun with sticky bombs .  Making them pay....  

The i go camp mors... ANd make them pay again.

STICKYS... Gotta love how brain dead stupid they are to use..Instant troll weapon.

Difference is i know its a stupid noob weapon while noobs think "OMG stop complaining its part of the game"

Difference is you use stickies like a coward and just destroy people's cars to f*ck with them. The sticky bomb is not a stupid weapon, it's a fun weapon. The stuff you do with them sounds fun too, but still it's the cowards way of having fun.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

Voodoo your ass needs a deaf babysitter to put up with your infinite tantrums and crying

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:59 PM Edited by Vooodu, 15 February 2014 - 08:00 PM.

Voodoo your ass needs a deaf babysitter to put up with your infinite tantrums and crying

Mean while in reality, im sitting back laughing at how dumb you are.  

I mean really.  

ITT a bunch of noobs are trying to show their support for TWO major troll items (tank sand stickies)..

Well no f*ckin sh*t you love em.  You're noobs.   Its not mind blowing...

Difference is you use stickies like a coward and just destroy people's cars to f*ck with them. The sticky bomb is not a stupid weapon, it's a fun weapon. The stuff you do with them sounds fun too, but still it's the cowards way of having fun.

Dude i only go after people who ask for it.  Im like a case of the bad herps when players mess with me in free roam.

Cowards are what i hunt.. Bitches.. Noobs... Twankers..  Full crews... BOOOM.

Blow it all up easy.. Thanks to STICKIES!!!.  Make em pay.

I could never pull that off without a sticky.

It might be mind blowing to noobs.. But i want myself nerfed.    Its too damn easy.

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

OP you hit the nail on the head in fairness. People who moan about being killed should not be playing in public free roams if they cannot handle themselves. I don't think special measures should be made to protect these people, considering they already get their bills paid for if they get slaughtered while in passive mode which is MORE than generous of rockstar.

As for the tanks. Should they remove them? I agree with you OP, No, they shouldn;t. Why? Why should they remove the tank because a few tedious imbeciles misuse it? The majority of the playerbase is decent enough not to need a tank to kill people, because the majority of us aren't pussies.

However, I do think special measures should be put in for tank use. I mean, how can someone get away with driving a tank through a crowded city? Terror alert. They should attain an immediate wanted level 1-3 stars when they shoot a missile from the tank and they definitely should have to pay for any vehicles they destroy, apart from people who suicide crash into tanks, the driver shouldn't have to pay for that tbh because it's unfair.

I don't see why it's so difficult for people to avoid this trouble anyway? I play away from the public because most of the public are spastics who don't know what they are doing. I don't have any time for people who cheat using any methods (Especially dns and iso mods) so I just avoid them entirely to save myself the bother. I don't get killed a lot in free roam when I play in a public session because I am not terrible at the game so I don't know what that feels like. When I die though, I just respawn and kill them back and start a proper fight off lol. Usually anybody who comes within the vicinity of the fight gets dragged into it by me when I shoot them.

I think the game is fine the way it is, apart from the tank suggestions I made for balance but even then I don't care if they add it in or not.

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

I mean really.  

ITT a bunch of noobs are trying to show their support for TWO major troll items (tank sand stickies)..

Dude i only go after people who ask for it.  Im like a case of the bad herps when players mess with me in free roam.

It might be mind blowing to noobs.. But i want myself nerfed.    Its too damn easy.

Okay, great that you're enjoying your time in GTA. You still hunt these assholes/cowards like a real coward, just saying.

And yeah you seem to be a big case of herps.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

Why? Why should they remove the tank because a few tedious imbeciles misuse it? 

A few...  lol?

I didn't get good at tank sniping by shooting a 'few'.

They are everywhere.  

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

I mean really.  

Yeah good luck playing off that facade but it doesnt change the fact you are still crying now stop its entering my house and i dont feel like mopping wanna enjoy my day off

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

Okay, great that you're enjoying your time in GTA. You still hunt these assholes/cowards like a real coward, just saying.

Ohhh... So now free roam has some sort of code of honor? lol

lol

Yeah good luck playing off that facade but it doesnt change the fact you are still crying now stop its entering my house and i dont feel like mopping wanna enjoy my day off

Eveytime i post.. you seem to think im crying.  Im not your shrink, so im not sure whats wrong with you.

Maybe try reading my post in a Chris Rock Voice instead.

Either way.. Stop complaining.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:16 PM

lol

Eveytime i post.. you seem to think im crying.  Im not your shrink, so im not sure whats wrong with you.

Well read this in Morgan freemans voice "f*ck you and stop crying"

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

No, and I did not say that. I said you're playing like a coward, which is true.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:21 PM

Nope... . Its free roam.. I got nothing to gain or lose..  If my goal to is punish an asshole player out the ass, im going to do it as efficient as possible.

Hence NOOBIE STICKY BOMBS FOR THE WIN!!

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

Nope... . Its free roam.. I got nothing to gain or lose..  If my goal to is punish an asshole player out the ass, im going to do it as efficient as possible.

Have a blast, I'm just saying you kill people like a coward. Try shooting them face to face instead, that's more fun in my opinion.

But i doubt you wanna do that, you seem to enjoy the " noob bomb". Wonder why... :D

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

lol

Well read this in Morgan freemans voice "f*ck you and stop crying"

How can i stop something that im not doing.

Ok dude.. How about you stop flying around in your magic carpet.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:29 PM Edited by Vooodu, 15 February 2014 - 08:30 PM.

Have a blast, I'm just saying you kill people like a coward. Try shooting them face to face instead, that's more fun in my opinion.

But i doubt you wanna do that, you seem to enjoy the " noob bomb". Wonder why... :D

Are you saying i don't shoot people in the face?

I shoot people in the face pal....  I only blow up expensive troll PVs.  

Besides.. I don't play free roam for death matches.  Theres no point.

You need to stop thinking im new, stupid or a complete asshole.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Are you saying i don't shoot people in the face?

I shoot people in the face pal....  I only blow up expensive troll PVs.  

Besides.. I don't play free roam for death matches.  Theres no point.

You need to stop thinking im new, stupid or a complete asshole.
you're all three packed tight inside a douche

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:14 PM

lets revive this topic because this game is being hijacked by specific players

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• GTA Series Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

lets revive this topic because this game is being hijacked by specific players

Instead of reviving a topic full of nonsense, why not start a new topic with a good quality OP?

Thanks

• jacka and YG. like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users