• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic
kaizan
  • kaizan

connoisseur

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:27 PM

Ok, so I have been reading a lot of comments lately from people who think that there is too much mindless killing in GTA online and we should prohibit people from throwing sticky bombs when they're driving.. or even worse, they say we should get rid of the tank because it's too powerful.

Here is my message to these pussies... Go play a different game.

GTA is a game about a criminal underworld where crime and murder are the central themes. The game allows players the freedom to roam around and do what they want without real-world consequences and it is precisely this freedom that has made GTA so successful.

If you don't like getting killed, then get better at the game and kill your attacker first. Period.

Personally I love it when someone brings a tank to the party, it's a huge challenge trying to kill him and if he manages to kill me first, then well done to him... Same goes for sticky bombs users, snipers and all other killers on GTA.

If you want to play a game where there are no tanks, no sticky bombs, and nobody kills anyone, then you might prefer to play My Little Pony... But don't try change GTA just because you can't handle the heat. If you want to play GTA but don't like getting killed, then it's simple... Get better!

We must not let GTA be hijacked by babies. It must stay raw and real.

• EyeMacHunt, SMFtwstdHICK, H8GodMode and 1 other like this

DevoidLight
  • DevoidLight

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:34 PM

The only problem I have with the tank is that tank users don't pay for your insurance. Otherwise I wouldn't give a damn.

• ten-a-penny and JoeMamma like this

Mattyp1514
  • Mattyp1514

Grotti Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

The tank issue may have changed

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

The only problem I have with the tank is that tank users don't pay for your insurance. Otherwise I wouldn't give a damn.

avoid them lol
  • Malibu454 likes this

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

avoid them lol
Easier said than done. My opinion you blow up my vehicle you pay the insurance AUTOMATICALLY. People will think twice about blowing up owned cars, or atleast the ones being blown up wont be being punished.
  • JoeMamma and jtattersalluk like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

yeah i would be fine with people in tanks always having to pay insurance 

• JoeMamma likes this

kaizan
  • kaizan

connoisseur

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

People will start driving their personal vehicles into tanks on purpose in an attempt to render tanks owners broke.

Your personal vehicle is faster than a tank, so if you're scared of getting blown up, just make a run for it. 

But seriously, you should actually try kill tank owners. There are many ways of doing it (sniping, sticky bombs, grenade launcher etc) and the satisfaction is immense.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by X12-1992, 13 February 2014 - 04:53 PM.

People will start driving their personal vehicles into tanks on purpose in an attempt to render tanks owners broke.

Your personal vehicle is faster than a tank, so if you're scared of getting blown up, just make a run for it. 

But seriously, you should actually try kill tank owners. There are many ways of doing it (sniping, sticky bombs, grenade launcher etc) and the satisfaction is immense.
yeah, but my pistols and smgs arent gonna do crap against it. Why must people blow up player owned vehicles? There are many NPC cars, blow them up. Because so e players are low level and have no way of defending against a tank.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

is faster but not easy to out run  a cannon shell . you can hit cars with shells blocks away with ease

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

I blew up some PV's yesterday and had to pay insurance. Why is that? Same time someone tried to ram me and they blew up and no insurance pay for me (luckily).

To answer to the thread:

Tanks belong in GTA V. And when people complain about them that just makes tank griefers think it's even more funny. Just drive away from tanks and you should be ok.

Same thing with stickies from cars. Drive away and you'll survive.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

Same thing with stickies from cars. Drive away and you'll survive.

um....how can you drive away from something thats been put on your car? My opinion if you do get stuck go kamikaze and drive towards the person who stuck you.

DevoidLight
  • DevoidLight

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:13 PM

I agree that collision kills are a grey area, but cannon kills definitely aren't. They should be paid for by the tank driver.

EvilAg3nt
  • EvilAg3nt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:14 PM Edited by EvilAg3nt, 13 February 2014 - 05:16 PM.

just drive away...ignore those pesky asshats whilst they toss multiple stickies on your car..

just drive away,as that tank shoots one right up yer wazooo..

friggin hilarious...

JUST sticky that tank,or snipe the driver..with yer level 14 peepee,o,i mean gun.

kinda hard to do when you dont Have any of those Good weapons unlocked yet isnt it???

i think its a matter of a lot of these players feeling like champs after theyve killed newbs,even tho its a one-sided affair.

personally,shooting someone whos a newb seems Cowardly to me,obviously tho,some of you feel threatened by players who have no clue what they are doing.

and the mic/talk is a bit dismaying as well,listening to asshats cheer as they kill another newb/Knowing they killed a newb,god what a Challenge That Was!!

i turned my mic on once yesterday,to ask this jerkoff why he kept stalking me,along with his crew of misfits.

his answer.

you are a newb and in passive mode. :blink:

i finally ended up leaving the server.

this,Rockstar,is your Whole problem in a nutshell.

people with knowledge/skills and superior weapons stalking people without them,instead of finding skilled players to fight with.

you Will keep losing online players/newbs because they simply get tired of the abuse.

best to figure out a passive mode Fix/like the Apt one suggested in another topic.

• X12-1992 and jtattersalluk like this

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:43 PM

just drive away...ignore those pesky asshats whilst they toss multiple stickies on your car..

friggin hilarious...

JUST sticky that tank,or snipe the driver..with yer level 14 peepee,o,i mean gun.

kinda hard to do when you dont Have any of those Good weapons unlocked yet isnt it???

i think its a matter of a lot of these players feeling like champs after theyve killed newbs,even tho its a one-sided affair.

personally,shooting someone whos a newb seems Cowardly to me,obviously tho,some of you feel threatened by players who have no clue what they are doing.

and the mic/talk is a bit dismaying as well,listening to asshats cheer as they kill another newb/Knowing they killed a newb,god what a Challenge That Was!!

i turned my mic on once yesterday,to ask this jerkoff why he kept stalking me,along with his crew of misfits.

his answer.

people with knowledge/skills and superior weapons stalking people without them,instead of finding skilled players to fight with.

you Will keep losing online players/newbs because they simply get tired of the abuse.

best to figure out a passive mode Fix/like the Apt one suggested in another topic.

Then play the f*cking game more, take your lumps, level up and earn, like the rest of us had to do. 

I hear big thunderous booms? I put my car back in the garage and tool around some POS car or a cop car. Or, my favorite, the fire truck..

I swear, some of you want sh*t handed to you on a silver platter and have everything "nice and even".. f*ck all that. Kill or be killed. Steal, blow up, who cares. It's all fantasy.. 

• Grimase likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

friggin hilarious...

his answer.

Then play the f*cking game more, take your lumps, level up and earn, like the rest of us had to do. 

I hear big thunderous booms? I put my car back in the garage and tool around some POS car or a cop car. Or, my favorite, the fire truck..

I swear, some of you want sh*t handed to you on a silver platter and have everything "nice and even".. f*ck all that. Kill or be killed. Steal, blow up, who cares. It's all fantasy.. 

if i hear loud booms i check the map and see where the nearest players are and go somewhere else far away from them . if they are very close to my house then i wait them out or go out side with passive turned on until i have a chance to get away

• jtattersalluk likes this

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:02 PM

friggin hilarious...

his answer.

if i hear loud booms i check the map and see where the nearest players are and go somewhere else far away from them . if they are very close to my house then i wait them out or go out side with passive turned on until i have a chance to get away

Exactly. You would think all the "clean" players that want to play "clean" , would follow this advice as well. As well as make it little more "real" for them in the sense that they would be hiding out and escaping the chaos.. But, nooo.. Instead they want to bitch and moan. I find it hilarious.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:05 PM

friggin hilarious...

his answer.

Exactly. You would think all the "clean" players that want to play "clean" , would follow this advice as well. As well as make it little more "real" for them in the sense that they would be hiding out and escaping the chaos.. But, nooo.. Instead they want to bitch and moan. I find it hilarious.

having to go and hide out from the tanks and mayhem actually makes the game interesting for me . heck with my new apartment i can quickly drive to the tunnel entrance on the highway and hang out in there and if its the right time of day , do the gang war thats in there. 

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Exactly, 

There is so much other sh*t to do in the game. 

Course, I have actually seen players team up now and not kill each other right away, just focus on the tank , destroy that and then go after each other.. LOL..

I found a pretty good spot yesterday where the tank couldn't shoot me and I tried sniping and sticky bombing the thing, Didn't work, but, was still cool to avoid it for a bit. Until I got killed by some glitchin mofo from another building.. LOL

EvilAg3nt
  • EvilAg3nt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

friggin hilarious...

his answer.

how foolish you are.

sit back for 2 seconds and follow this line of thought.

if new people come into your lobby and you stalk and kill them endlessly...

Why would they Want to keep playing Online?

reading your reply in disbelief...o kill the level 50-s back..yeah..blow sh*t up..yeah..

with newb non existent weapons..because we Dont have those weapons Yet!

you really either dont get it or wont admit it.

its ridonkulous how uneven the playing field really is.

passive mode is weak and really just leaves You with no way to shoot back.

it doesnt save you from being run over,or your car blown up,or whacked.

so passive mode is useless actually.

this game has Many Facets,Not just omg there goes someone LETS KILL HIM!

halo much?

CoD much?

" and hes in passive mode too hes Deffo a Challenge there! "

" man,did you see the way that guy got splattered hahahaha he couldnt even fire back aahahhahahha"

" we are the greatest "

" hey hes respawned "

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:21 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 13 February 2014 - 07:21 PM.

friggin hilarious...

his answer.

how foolish you are.

sit back for 2 seconds and follow this line of thought.

if new people come into your lobby and you stalk and kill them endlessly...

Why would they Want to keep playing Online?

reading your reply in disbelief...o kill the level 50-s back..yeah..blow sh*t up..yeah..

with newb non existent weapons..because we Dont have those weapons Yet!

you really either dont get it or wont admit it.

its ridonkulous how uneven the playing field really is.

passive mode is weak and really just leaves You with no way to shoot back.

it doesnt save you from being run over,or your car blown up,or whacked.

so passive mode is useless actually.

this game has Many Facets,Not just omg there goes someone LETS KILL HIM!

halo much?

CoD much?

" and hes in passive mode too hes Deffo a Challenge there! "

" man,did you see the way that guy got splattered hahahaha he couldnt even fire back aahahhahahha"

" we are the greatest "

" hey hes respawned "

please tell me why in the blue hell i should give a rat's ass about new people quitting the game because they couldnt handle getting killed over and over ?    besides  nowadays low level players are usually match up with players not too much higher than theirs . i know this because when i first started with the secondary character , most of the people in the lobby with me were not higher than level 20 

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:26 PM

That was blabber that makes my head hurt..

I will answer some of that nonsense..

Can't Stand COD, Halo...

I first started this game. My "FIRST" online multi playing type of game ever mind you, and got my ass handed to me , time and time again. Still do..

Did I pout? No.. 

Did I leave? No..

Did I trade my game in for some nice, even steven , no harm no foul game. ? No..

I continued playing and still suck, but, still love every time I get blown to bits. Passive killed, Spawned killed.. Etc..

Had a player kill me 20 f*cking times in a row.. Big deal, all part of it. Yes, I tried killing him back, failed miserably... So, when I didn't want to be their bitch anymore, I simply went to another part of the city.. No big deal.  The player didn't follow me around.. Because, I told them straight up, that that was some impressive sh*t, nice job. That was the end of it. Amazing, don't act like a little baby when someone owns you and they are all good. 

Got ran over yesterday. Laughed my ass off. Dude was sorry, I said why? Part of the game man.. Guy let me respawn, I didn't die and we were good after that.. Ain't that hard.

Sure, there are dicks.. Always gonna be. So what...

Oh, I am a lvl 48 and still get owned by lower levels, just can't get the shooting and moving thing down. And, forget about throwing a sticky  from a car. Suck at that too. 

This game still is awesome..

• Sneum likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:28 PM

lately i have been getting killed on a ration of 2 to 1 , do i get upset yeah but then i leave that lobby and go to another one when i get tired of being killed .  but you will never see me make a thread and whine and bitch about being killed .  heck my only true complaint about the game is the assisted aim screws me over at times

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

#1 Emblem Editor Hater 2014

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Thanks for the thoughtful and well-written insight into your feelings on the future of GTA gaming.

Or, you know, shut the f*ck up and stop hurling petty insults at people just because you don't like their opinions.

• RDT33 likes this

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:31 PM

Yep , me too.. The assisted aim has me shooting at everything BUT the player coming at me shooting.. LOL..

I need the AA because  I can't shoot free aim at all. Tried that, was not good...

Actually., after reading my last few posts, I think I better stop responding.. Because I am reading like I am a whining little bitch, but, for the chaos side. LOL

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:33 PM

Yep , me too.. The assisted aim has me shooting at everything BUT the player coming at me shooting.. LOL..

I need the AA because  I can't shoot free aim at all. Tried that, was not good...

Actually., after reading my last few posts, I think I better stop responding.. Because I am reading like I am a whining little bitch, but, for the chaos side. LOL

tried free aim a few times , takes me way too long to aim so i said to hell with it

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:14 AM

i think the tanks are a problem because they get abused.

they were never meant to be obtained by the masses but the glitched money changed that...

otherwise, kill everything in site....

lol isnt nothing like being in free roam trying to take out a player with cops surrouding the scene. kill 20 cops before u lock where u want.

id like to switch to free aim but i would have to practice in SP for a while to avoid getting owned to death.

tried free aim a few times , takes me way too long to aim so i said to hell with it

i did notice you can change aim sensitivity in the control options, this would prob help a ton.

statistic
  • statistic

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:34 AM

servers must still be down, huh?

RandyTheMental
  • RandyTheMental

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

Nobody is complaining about getting killed. I think most of us have the sense to realize what to expect with this game. There's always exceptions to that kind of statement. But majority is aware of the game's pedigree.

What most people are bitching about is being stalked and harassed by players looking for an easy mark and having no way to avoid those players except leaving the session and hoping you have better luck in the next one. Which they won't because Player Killers are almost unavoidable.

and it's a fair complaint. Because while there are plenty of ways to competitively play against other players, the entire point of the game is having the freedom to do whatever you want. And spoiler alert, not everyone wants to treat free mode like one giant deathmatch. 

If you really like killing. Go to a mode in the game that encourages that. Deathmatch is a lot of fun, and you get RP and money for it. And if you're really good at it you can bet on yourself and make even more money. And nobody will complain about you murdering them in deathmatch. Except for sore losers.

And let me just sum that up in one sentence in case you're slow.

Your playstyle isn't the only valid playstyle. Stop berating others who are sick of you harassing them.

• sargonarhes and OriginalCharacter like this

sargonarhes
  • sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

avoid them lol
Easier said than done. My opinion you blow up my vehicle you pay the insurance AUTOMATICALLY. People will think twice about blowing up owned cars, or atleast the ones being blown up wont be being punished.

I disagree with that and here is why.
They found a new way to grief you with this. I was robbing a store, I saw them coming on the radar so I hid in the back. The don't come in after me, what they do is block me in the store and the only way out is to blow up their car. Making the robbery pointless as there goes all the money.
This is getting beyond annoying.

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

Ok, so I have been reading a lot of comments lately from people who think that there is too much mindless killing in GTA online and we should prohibit people from throwing sticky bombs when they're driving.. or even worse, they say we should get rid of the tank because it's too powerful.

Here is my message to these pussies... Go play a different game.

GTA is a game about a criminal underworld where crime and murder are the central themes. The game allows players the freedom to roam around and do what they want without real-world consequences and it is precisely this freedom that has made GTA so successful.

If you don't like getting killed, then get better at the game and kill your attacker first. Period.

Personally I love it when someone brings a tank to the party, it's a huge challenge trying to kill him and if he manages to kill me first, then well done to him... Same goes for sticky bombs users, snipers and all other killers on GTA.

If you want to play a game where there are no tanks, no sticky bombs, and nobody kills anyone, then you might prefer to play My Little Pony... But don't try change GTA just because you can't handle the heat. If you want to play GTA but don't like getting killed, then it's simple... Get better!

We must not let GTA be hijacked by babies. It must stay raw and real.

Who the hell is "we" and for that matter you? You ARE one of those "pussies". You want to be a dick, be a dick, but don't start thinking you get to speak for "we". You sure ain't me or you wouldn't have posted such a juvenile ignorant post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users