Photo

R* never fails, all I can do is smh

107 replies to this topic
Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:18 AM Edited by Juanfartez, 15 February 2014 - 08:24 AM.

Daddyyyy, I want a SmurfMobile!!!!   PLeeeeease???  :colgate:

DAMN! That is nuts! :blink:

And whiners, stop bitching about money. In the last three weeks I saved up for a Buzzard, bought it, and used it to speed up missions. After that I started a second character and bought him a Entity with the money my female character makes. She has a Adder so don't start with that debate. Within the last week I earned another 1.3mil and bought her the Roosevelt with all upgrades, all the new clothes, and the tommy gun. In the last 24 hours I earned another 860k ( I had nothing else to do and played for about 14 hours off and on all day. My total play time since I bought the game Nov 1st is 510 hours or about 3.5 hours a day) and bought him a Roosevelt and some minor upgrades, the tommy gun and a new suit. Tomorrow he will have everything else. Don't bitch about cash cards. They are for people that work long hours and have no time. I own my own business and my shop is connected to my house. My brother on the other hand is a police officer and plays maybe 8 hours a week. He still has not bought a cash card and saved up for the Roosevelt and a Cheetah. I have calculated that the price of the cash cards equal to about 3 dollars an hour. It's up to you. If you have a job and throwing a few bucks at a game instead of a couple of pizzas than go for it. If your ass is broke then you have time to play the game. Either way you can buy what you want in GTAO.

• RossCA likes this

Jia209
  • Jia209

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:20 AM

1. Every DLC so far has been free. I much rather pay 750k(900k total for all the Valentines items) in GTA money than real money. 

2. They increased payout for every mission. Hard mode on Coveted gets you 18k each time.

3. You had billions of dollars. Shoulda bought 10 adders and maxed them out and sell them after the patch, and you got 7 million right there, Rockstar even announced the money will be taken away soon, never said anything about cars. But no you probably had some modded car in your garage and a "rare" sultan. 

Solution: Go create your own game if you don't like someone's FREE product.

archiebunker
  • archiebunker

Working Class Hero

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:24 AM

What's a mute point?

Also, "point is mute?!" You mean moot?!

I guess one of the side effects to not listening to feedback, even if it's negative, is that you end up being an eggcorn-using imbecile.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:32 AM

Most importantly, isn't saying "really" multiple times kind of dated? 

Is it still 2008? Really? REALLY? REALLY OP, IS IT?

I kid of course. Really amazing thread. I am certain entire worlds will change now!

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:51 AM

I kid of course. Really amazing thread. I am certain entire worlds will change now!

It is a sign of ignorance. In the broadcast world of radio and television The better trained talkers learn to overcome using words like, Really, Actually, and even Like. Just watch your morning news and listen to the anchors vs the dumb traffic reporters.   

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:25 AM

@OP

You got three choices:

1. Grind the money.

2. Buy the money.

3. Go to another game, if you hate this one so much.

I really fail to see what crying and throwing tantrums can get you...

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

SURVIVALS. play them. :^:

I got my 335k apt by winning those.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:24 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 17 February 2014 - 02:25 PM.

Juanfartez, on 15 Feb 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:Juanfartez, on 15 Feb 2014 - 09:51 AM, said:

SuperJude™, on 15 Feb 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:SuperJude™, on 15 Feb 2014 - 09:32 AM, said:

It is a sign of ignorance. In the broadcast world of radio and television The better trained talkers learn to overcome using words like, Really, Actually, and even Like. Just watch your morning news and listen to the anchors vs the dumb traffic reporters.   

because being conditioned to not use certain words/bad habits = intelligence

that's really like stupid actually

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:26 PM

that point is MUTE

moot

Sushi__Wolf
  • Sushi__Wolf

Loves raw fish! More then he loves your mother...

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

Get yo chedda peasant...

^^^ LOL

Legion FBG
  • Legion FBG

Rat

• Members
  • Jersey

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:21 PM

Why people want to treat this game like a dime store hooker/game rental,I'll never know....wam!, bam!, thank you mam!

Slow down guys.

This game is the belle of the ball and should be treated as such. You're not going to find a better looking one anytime soon. So why not enjoy it as long as you can.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Why people want to treat this game like a dime store hooker/game rental,I'll never know....wam!, bam!, thank you mam!

Slow down guys.

This game is the belle of the ball and should be treated as such. You're not going to find a better looking one anytime soon. So why not enjoy it as long as you can.

this.

really. I bough my very first apartment (80,000 I guess) JUST by robbing stores (I did missions but stores were the most) later I kept doing missions and some survivals until I got the 150k one. now I'm in the 335k one just by SURVIVALS.

survivals are the best IMO. learn how to play the game correctly and play those.

oh yeah. you suck at playing missions lol :lol:

baconbosssauce
  • baconbosssauce

Boss Sauce all up on yo PV

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:42 PM

Waaa waa waa, you're a fag

RossCA
  • RossCA

Playa

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

Ok, so by now, a lot of you have noticed how R* releases patches to fix glitches and exploits.  You've also probably noticed that they usually only focus on glitches that directly or nearly directly in-game money.

They do this because they want to force (or nudge) people into buying those Shark Card things (which are outrageous in price). 

But I have to absolutely just laugh and shake my head at R*.... they ARE Electronic Arts now. 

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with this new Valentine's Day update was that Albany Roosevelt.... I figured it would be free (just like the Beach Bum vehicles were (you know, back when everyone had millions and billions of dollars)).

But guess what.... IT'S $750,000!!!!!  WTF!!!!  but wait, that's not even the worst part.

This next part isn't even the worst part....  R* said that the Valentine's Day content is only available for a limited time.  But as long as you purchase in the in-game content you will have it forever.

NOW we get to the worst part.... R* NEVER said HOW LONG this Valentine's Day content will be available for.

So look at the facts....

-R* removes glitched money from everyone's account

-R* then releases content that cost in-game money (Beach Bum didn't cost anything, but everyone had glitched money)

-R* doesn't tell you how long it will be available for

That right there is just begging people to HURRY and buy a shark card.  I only have about $500,000... a lot of other people have less and won't feel like grinding (or have the time) to earn the $750,000 needed to get the vehicle...

F.U. R*

EDIT: So I sold a few of my vehicles to purchase the Roosevelt... I now have exactly $1,223,435... I go to purchase the $750,000 vehicle.... this is the message I get..

"You have insufficient funds. You can add GTA Dollars to your in-game account. Would you like the visit PlayStationStore?"

Really? Really R*?  R*, you are pathetic... just pitiful and sad.  I really don't know what to say, other than they are pitiful and sad... I'm shocked at how some people can be so greedy and evil... just horrible. There is a difference between making a profit on your business and being just plain greedy and selfish

btw, I haven't been reading any replies to my post... I usually don't do that because of moron people on this forum. As a matter of fact, I've never read any replies or quotes directed toward me on any thread on here lol....

Second Edit:  I just thought of some thing, in case some of you are saying that I can't purchase the vehicle because it isn't Valentine's Day yet (where I live (NY)).... that point is MUTE (against my point)... because if THAT IS the case, then why wouldn't R* have a message saying THAT.... no, instead they direct you to their stupid shark cards....  Thank You and my point is still number 1

See what happens when you complain about stupid things? A R* representative probably read your post and f*cked the game up for you. lmao They made a lot of improvements with this latest patch and even the payouts are higher now. I have no complaints at all. 

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

......And then spend it all on ammo because the ammo you pick up can't be kept.

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:03 PM

Ok, so by now, a lot of you have noticed how R* releases patches to fix glitches and exploits.  You've also probably noticed that they usually only focus on glitches that directly or nearly directly in-game money.

They do this because they want to force (or nudge) people into buying those Shark Card things (which are outrageous in price). 

But I have to absolutely just laugh and shake my head at R*.... they ARE Electronic Arts now. 

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with this new Valentine's Day update was that Albany Roosevelt.... I figured it would be free (just like the Beach Bum vehicles were (you know, back when everyone had millions and billions of dollars)).

But guess what.... IT'S $750,000!!!!!  WTF!!!!  but wait, that's not even the worst part.

This next part isn't even the worst part....  R* said that the Valentine's Day content is only available for a limited time.  But as long as you purchase in the in-game content you will have it forever.

NOW we get to the worst part.... R* NEVER said HOW LONG this Valentine's Day content will be available for.

So look at the facts....

-R* removes glitched money from everyone's account

-R* then releases content that cost in-game money (Beach Bum didn't cost anything, but everyone had glitched money)

-R* doesn't tell you how long it will be available for

That right there is just begging people to HURRY and buy a shark card.  I only have about $500,000... a lot of other people have less and won't feel like grinding (or have the time) to earn the $750,000 needed to get the vehicle...

F.U. R*

EDIT: So I sold a few of my vehicles to purchase the Roosevelt... I now have exactly $1,223,435... I go to purchase the $750,000 vehicle.... this is the message I get..

"You have insufficient funds. You can add GTA Dollars to your in-game account. Would you like the visit PlayStationStore?"

Really? Really R*?  R*, you are pathetic... just pitiful and sad.  I really don't know what to say, other than they are pitiful and sad... I'm shocked at how some people can be so greedy and evil... just horrible. There is a difference between making a profit on your business and being just plain greedy and selfish

btw, I haven't been reading any replies to my post... I usually don't do that because of moron people on this forum. As a matter of fact, I've never read any replies or quotes directed toward me on any thread on here lol....

Second Edit:  I just thought of some thing, in case some of you are saying that I can't purchase the vehicle because it isn't Valentine's Day yet (where I live (NY)).... that point is MUTE (against my point)... because if THAT IS the case, then why wouldn't R* have a message saying THAT.... no, instead they direct you to their stupid shark cards....  Thank You and my point is still number 1

They're a business and it makes sense what they're doing. Their staff don't work for free. 

Disclaimer - I didn't read through all the replies, if what I have said has been said before then my apologies, but it annoys me how people bitch on R* for having shark cards. Would you all employ staff and then just sell ya products for free if you had a business? You all want future DLC, well that costs staff wage to happen. Just cuz you've brought GTA5 makes no difference, GTAO is a different product.

Samuel Howitzer
  • Samuel Howitzer

Jack Howitzer's greedy agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by Samuel Howitzer, 17 February 2014 - 04:18 PM.

Can someone call the Wambulance

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:38 PM

......And then spend it all on ammo because the ammo you pick up can't be kept.

you do save those :orly:

locked weapons cannot though, but ammo can.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users