Photo

R* never fails, all I can do is smh

107 replies to this topic
prototypetom
  • prototypetom

purveyor of exasperated sighs

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:47 PM Edited by prototypetom, 13 February 2014 - 02:48 PM.

oh my GAWD :panic:

i thought R* was making a great game for me to enjoy... i had no idea it was such a conspiracy. if only could think for myself, but luckily there's super smart people like OP to point out how how things are.

I will rub down my pitchfork and fall in behind you as we march to revolution for a world without the evil of people paying for things, where time isn't money and people don't need to patiently save up/wait and see if somethings free tomorrow.

attttaaaaaaccckkkkkk!

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:53 PM

1: Eject disc from console.
2: Put it in folder
3: Go to closest Gamestop
4: Sell the game
5: GTFO of this forum if you hate Rockstar and GTA.

Amen bro...too bad some people are sad and try to make others sad.
  • Comandante-Olle likes this

Steve
  • Steve

Combat Pistol Marksman

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

Business pack might have better cars, but the real good ones will be available when they offer the paid for DLC. Still a nice car, but I'm not willing to part with anything in my garage, this is why we need 2 garages.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

This was actually a good update.  

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:04 PM

darth-vader-didnt-read.gif

All of it anyway, but I skimmed over. Much whining for no real reason.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:11 PM

I'm too busy playing to read if someone else mentioned this but I believe it's like the CE or SE content, the initial download is only available for a limited time but once downloaded you have it and can rebut any of the related content at will. Maybe I'm wrong but either way I skimmed the thread enough to see other people mention how easy it is to make money now, it's almost back to the days of replaying missions, any talk of R* pushing their cash cards is invalid, they wouldn't have done what they did if that was their goal. Previous updates may have seemed like that's what they were doing, but they were just balancing the game, and the last two such changes have both been buffs (difficulty increases payout and now this latest update).

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:13 PM

Rockstar aren't forcing you to do anything. If you wanted to cheat and have silly amounts of money that's your decision. Don't moan because Rockstar's is trying to make things fairer for the honest player who plays the game as it's supposed to be played.

rockstar doesnt give two sh*ts about whats fair. i didnt cheat or take advantage of exploits but all my money was reset.

rockstar logic = we let people cheat so we had to punish everyone.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

OH NO! Looks like I might have to sell one of my second character's Adders...

ZZzzzzzzzzz...

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:16 PM

Don't you mean:

1: Take out HDD

2: Force Gamestop to take the game on HDD back even though you bought it online from the PS store.

3 ??

4 Proffit

_PANiC_
  • _PANiC_

Always Dapper

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:21 PM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 13 February 2014 - 03:21 PM.

Whats that!!? Is this another peasants problem, I can barely here you from my golden tower and the background noise from my waterfall made from poor peoples tears!......

• Soran Is On and Eddie_INTV like this

JohnWeazel
  • JohnWeazel

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:35 PM

You poor, poor, glitching scrub. Guess you'll have to make your money by, oh, I don't know? Playing the game?

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

Don't you mean:

1: Take out HDD
2: Force Gamestop to take the game on HDD back even though you bought it online from the PS store.
3 ??
4 Proffit

In that case skip 1-4 and do 5 even quicker!

YoMrWhite
  • YoMrWhite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:32 PM Edited by YoMrWhite, 13 February 2014 - 04:45 PM.

The reality is  R*/Take2 are not going to keep something going if it has negative cashflow. In order for GTA:O to survive it needs to be making positive cashflow. There is no business in the world that lets something go indefinitely when it's causing a loss every month. Here are a few of R*'s costs as long as GTA:O exists:

1. Devs adding new content fixing stuff

2. Servers

3. Server admins

4. General support

Take2 probably gave R* a 2 year window to test out their concept.  Guaranteed if they don't start getting in the black the plug will be pulled on it at sometime (who knows at some point the loss might be small enough that they chalk it up to branding and PR to keep it going). 

Yes, it does suck that you have to pay for things and they are taking away payouts, but it's what's needed to keep the service going. The real world doesn't work on FREE. 

What they should have done is just charged a small fee every month, but they wanted to try and make the service free and make the money from people who don't have time/expendable income through cash cards. I guess that attempt was commendable, but I think people would be complaining less right now, if they knew from the beginning that GTA:O would be $4.95/mo to play. 

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

:points and laughs at op:

:points and laughs at everybody else who cries about cash cards:

redkill160
  • redkill160

DM King

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

Just one of those people that will never be satisfied with anything the game has. shame on you.  R* really put a lot of time into this patch/DLC, and im proud of them for it. If you go look at the list of fixes/add-ons, it takes a lot of time to do what they did.  Props R*

• Eddie_INTV likes this

Forager
  • Forager

No Count A$$hole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:49 PM

So let me cry and bitch and moan even though I have no interest in what anyone else has to say.

F*%k off, cretin.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Just one of those people that will never be satisfied with anything the game has. shame on you.  R* really put a lot of time into this patch/DLC, and im proud of them for it. If you go look at the list of fixes/add-ons, it takes a lot of time to do what they did.  Props R*

This update was insane. Good work, Rockstar. 

BTW: I've made $750K in the last week by just playing missions....$15K + each....f*cking cake walk getting cash in this game. 

• ---------------------- and Eddie_INTV like this

fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:48 PM

BUMP.... still haven't read any replies.... just though I'd bump because I read in other threads that people THOUGHT the Roose would be free today.... and I figured some people might have written that in this thread.... just want to say .....  I WIN!! hahahaha

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 14 February 2014 - 07:57 PM

Ok, so by now, a lot of you have noticed how R* releases patches to fix glitches and exploits.  You've also probably noticed that they usually only focus on glitches that directly or nearly directly in-game money.

They do this because they want to force (or nudge) people into buying those Shark Card things (which are outrageous in price). 

But I have to absolutely just laugh and shake my head at R*.... they ARE Electronic Arts now. 

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with this new Valentine's Day update was that Albany Roosevelt.... I figured it would be free (just like the Beach Bum vehicles were (you know, back when everyone had millions and billions of dollars)).

But guess what.... IT'S $750,000!!!!!  WTF!!!!  but wait, that's not even the worst part.

This next part isn't even the worst part....  R* said that the Valentine's Day content is only available for a limited time.  But as long as you purchase in the in-game content you will have it forever.

NOW we get to the worst part.... R* NEVER said HOW LONG this Valentine's Day content will be available for.

So look at the facts....

-R* removes glitched money from everyone's account

-R* then releases content that cost in-game money (Beach Bum didn't cost anything, but everyone had glitched money)

-R* doesn't tell you how long it will be available for

That right there is just begging people to HURRY and buy a shark card.  I only have about $500,000... a lot of other people have less and won't feel like grinding (or have the time) to earn the $750,000 needed to get the vehicle...

F.U. R*

EDIT: So I sold a few of my vehicles to purchase the Roosevelt... I now have exactly $1,223,435... I go to purchase the $750,000 vehicle.... this is the message I get..

"You have insufficient funds. You can add GTA Dollars to your in-game account. Would you like the visit PlayStationStore?"

Really? Really R*?  R*, you are pathetic... just pitiful and sad.  I really don't know what to say, other than they are pitiful and sad... I'm shocked at how some people can be so greedy and evil... just horrible. There is a difference between making a profit on your business and being just plain greedy and selfish

btw, I haven't been reading any replies to my post... I usually don't do that because of moron people on this forum. As a matter of fact, I've never read any replies or quotes directed toward me on any thread on here lol....

Second Edit:  I just thought of some thing, in case some of you are saying that I can't purchase the vehicle because it isn't Valentine's Day yet (where I live (NY)).... that point is MUTE (against my point)... because if THAT IS the case, then why wouldn't R* have a message saying THAT.... no, instead they direct you to their stupid shark cards....  Thank You and my point is still number 1

What a whiny bitch you are. This latest patch has done nothing be re-assure me that R* knows exactly what they're doing. Very promising. I can't believe the complaining I see on this forum. Worse than my little brother..

• fw3 and Eddie_INTV like this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

XDBX Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

Ok, so by now, a lot of you have noticed how R* releases patches to fix glitches and exploits.  You've also probably noticed that they usually only focus on glitches that directly or nearly directly in-game money.

They do this because they want to force (or nudge) people into buying those Shark Card things (which are outrageous in price). 

But I have to absolutely just laugh and shake my head at R*.... they ARE Electronic Arts now. 

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with this new Valentine's Day update was that Albany Roosevelt.... I figured it would be free (just like the Beach Bum vehicles were (you know, back when everyone had millions and billions of dollars)).

But guess what.... IT'S $750,000!!!!!  WTF!!!!  but wait, that's not even the worst part.

This next part isn't even the worst part....  R* said that the Valentine's Day content is only available for a limited time.  But as long as you purchase in the in-game content you will have it forever.

NOW we get to the worst part.... R* NEVER said HOW LONG this Valentine's Day content will be available for.

So look at the facts....

-R* removes glitched money from everyone's account

-R* then releases content that cost in-game money (Beach Bum didn't cost anything, but everyone had glitched money)

-R* doesn't tell you how long it will be available for

That right there is just begging people to HURRY and buy a shark card.  I only have about $500,000... a lot of other people have less and won't feel like grinding (or have the time) to earn the $750,000 needed to get the vehicle...

F.U. R*

EDIT: So I sold a few of my vehicles to purchase the Roosevelt... I now have exactly $1,223,435... I go to purchase the $750,000 vehicle.... this is the message I get..

"You have insufficient funds. You can add GTA Dollars to your in-game account. Would you like the visit PlayStationStore?"

Really? Really R*?  R*, you are pathetic... just pitiful and sad.  I really don't know what to say, other than they are pitiful and sad... I'm shocked at how some people can be so greedy and evil... just horrible. There is a difference between making a profit on your business and being just plain greedy and selfish

btw, I haven't been reading any replies to my post... I usually don't do that because of moron people on this forum. As a matter of fact, I've never read any replies or quotes directed toward me on any thread on here lol....

Second Edit:  I just thought of some thing, in case some of you are saying that I can't purchase the vehicle because it isn't Valentine's Day yet (where I live (NY)).... that point is MUTE (against my point)... because if THAT IS the case, then why wouldn't R* have a message saying THAT.... no, instead they direct you to their stupid shark cards....  Thank You and my point is still number 1

Perhaps Pac-Man might give you a better gaming experience or the one you are looking for. lol.

Just bustin your balls bro. 

You know if you masturbate while you cry, you can use the tears as lubricant. just saying.

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

BUMP.... still haven't read any replies.... just though I'd bump because I read in other threads that people THOUGHT the Roose would be free today.... and I figured some people might have written that in this thread.... just want to say .....  I WIN!! hahahaha

What did you win?

Crafty-
  • Crafty-

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Well, as if we needed any further proof you've just assured us that you really are rather dim. May I suggest you go do your homework rather than spam the forum. There's a good lad.

Blingy
  • Blingy

Nigga Ya Love Ta Hate

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:23 PM

aAYx4Q2_460s.jpg

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:27 PM

...Didn't you figure out how horrible the game got when everyone had everything?

omg... you're serious? from my stinky couch cushion, that was the most fun I've had in this game so far, outside of the day I bought it at Gamestop and used a coupon to get it for $49.99. 

HA! Eat a snausage, Gamestop! ;)

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

TL;DR

But from what I gather the butthurt is strong with the OP.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

What's a mute point?

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:18 PM

So is he really actually made at Take Two Interactive?

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

This.

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

Oh boo hoo we feel so bad for you. Why the hell would it be free? If it was me and others included wouldn't care to own it. I like that its limited edition too. I want it to be rare

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

Hey OP, god forbid they actually put something in the game that costs money and that you have to grind to get.  Isn't that the point of this game??  Geez, some of you kill me with how you want everything handed to you.  I'm glad they made us pay for it.  I mean I know it's ridiculous for them to give us a reason to play the game. wow

• Eddie_INTV likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users