» «
Photo

R* never fails, all I can do is smh

107 replies to this topic
fish61324
  • fish61324

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:41 PM Edited by fish61324, 13 February 2014 - 01:16 PM.

Ok, so by now, a lot of you have noticed how R* releases patches to fix glitches and exploits.  You've also probably noticed that they usually only focus on glitches that directly or nearly directly in-game money.

They do this because they want to force (or nudge) people into buying those Shark Card things (which are outrageous in price). 

But I have to absolutely just laugh and shake my head at R*.... they ARE Electronic Arts now. 

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with this new Valentine's Day update was that Albany Roosevelt.... I figured it would be free (just like the Beach Bum vehicles were (you know, back when everyone had millions and billions of dollars)).

But guess what.... IT'S $750,000!!!!!  WTF!!!!  but wait, that's not even the worst part.

This next part isn't even the worst part....  R* said that the Valentine's Day content is only available for a limited time.  But as long as you purchase in the in-game content you will have it forever.

NOW we get to the worst part.... R* NEVER said HOW LONG this Valentine's Day content will be available for.

So look at the facts....

-R* removes glitched money from everyone's account

-R* then releases content that cost in-game money (Beach Bum didn't cost anything, but everyone had glitched money)

-R* doesn't tell you how long it will be available for

That right there is just begging people to HURRY and buy a shark card.  I only have about $500,000... a lot of other people have less and won't feel like grinding (or have the time) to earn the $750,000 needed to get the vehicle...

F.U. R*

EDIT: So I sold a few of my vehicles to purchase the Roosevelt... I now have exactly $1,223,435... I go to purchase the $750,000 vehicle.... this is the message I get..

"You have insufficient funds. You can add GTA Dollars to your in-game account. Would you like the visit PlayStationStore?"

Really? Really R*?  R*, you are pathetic... just pitiful and sad.  I really don't know what to say, other than they are pitiful and sad... I'm shocked at how some people can be so greedy and evil... just horrible. There is a difference between making a profit on your business and being just plain greedy and selfish

btw, I haven't been reading any replies to my post... I usually don't do that because of moron people on this forum. As a matter of fact, I've never read any replies or quotes directed toward me on any thread on here lol....

Second Edit:  I just thought of some thing, in case some of you are saying that I can't purchase the vehicle because it isn't Valentine's Day yet (where I live (NY)).... that point is MUTE (against my point)... because if THAT IS the case, then why wouldn't R* have a message saying THAT.... no, instead they direct you to their stupid shark cards....  Thank You and my point is still number 1

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:43 PM

Get yo chedda peasant...
  • Sushi__Wolf likes this

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Weltschmerz

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

First of all, they aren't EA lol. All the DLC Rockstar released so far have been free, they're trying to stay on top of various exploits and glitches and they sure as hell aren't forcing you to buy their shark cards. It's a limited time, which is probably the weekend since officially the DLC was supposed to be released on Friday.. Anyways, if you want that car that bad, sell some of your cars to get that money, do something about it and stop bitching lol.

• AAR, BrightonGTA, Eddie_INTV and 3 others like this

MikeNielson616
  • MikeNielson616

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

Jesus some people need to quit playing this game.  Who cares if the car costs 750k?  That way not everyone will have it and it will be rare.  Didn't you figure out how horrible the game got when everyone had everything?

• AAR, GTA Banjo, Xyn and 7 others like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

You never stop whinging huh?

• djdest likes this

SnomannZ
  • SnomannZ

Gingers have no soul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:50 PM Edited by SnomannZ, 13 February 2014 - 12:57 PM.

EA?

1) I didn't have to buy an online access code to play

2) DLC is all free

3) no one is forcing you to buy cash cards, go do missions n get money.

Money is so easy to make now. If you completed a mission you can host it from the start menu. Which means you can repeat a mission that gives you 15k+.

Before all of this i made 200k-300k a game session where I just did missions n sold cars to LSC if i got kicked back to lobby.

Money is not that hard to make. As long as you stick to the grind and dont go around free roam blowing up everyones cars and buying every single upgrade you can get.

Edit: If you don't have time, you most likely have a job, which means you most likely have money to buy in game money.

• Marcinguy likes this

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Oh, it's this guy again...

You never stop whining huh?

ThatRandomGuy42
  • ThatRandomGuy42

Survey Corps

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

Dude, don't compare Rockstar to EA.

That's...that's just cruel.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

the vehicle is not special at all. Drove it in single player then blew it up. Certainly not worth 750k, then again the jb-700 is 700k or so. 

• GoodGreen likes this

Gran Feft Orto
  • Gran Feft Orto

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

Rockstar aren't forcing you to do anything. If you wanted to cheat and have silly amounts of money that's your decision. Don't moan because Rockstar's is trying to make things fairer for the honest player who plays the game as it's supposed to be played.

• JoeMamma and Crafty- like this

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

jb-700 is 350k or so. 

fixed

EDIT: So I sold a few of my vehicles to purchase the Roosevelt... I now have exactly $1,223,435... I go to purchase the $750,000 vehicle.... this is the message I get..

"You have insufficient funds. You can add GTA Dollars to your in-game account. Would you like the visit PlayStationStore?"

I think it's because you don't have the money on your bank account. You should put it there and try again...

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

hater gonna hate anyway

750k is not that hard now, we can choose mission to play / farm with

play a lot of rooftop rumble and we will have that cash

glad I had my sandking next to my newly brought JB700, so I have 2 classic car parked next to each other in my garage.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:15 PM

Get out of FM and EARN.
  • mfoster09 likes this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

If anything, this brings some actual value and legit rarity to the car because now contrary to what some people thought yesterday, you wont have a session full of Roosevelts. This makes me want it even more now, because when it's gone I'll have a truly rare car on the line of Collector's Edition stuff.

• Xyn, Eddie_INTV, UniqueAsh and 1 other like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:20 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 13 February 2014 - 01:22 PM.

750K I believe is the single player price?
The image I have seen for online says FREE.
The car will not be purchaseable until tommorrow?
You have to put the cash in the bank to purchase a vehicle.
It always offers you to buy more money when you don't have enough to do something you tried to do.
Buying money is a convenience.
The V-day features will be available until the 18th.
Suspected Hiests DLC then.
Dozens of great fixes and you focus on one thing...and your not even right.
Try not being a moron.

Coyteria
  • Coyteria

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

I have 2 billion dollars thanks to challenges I'm not complaining. I'm happy with my dlc. :)

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:23 PM

Nailed it. R* are total f*cking dollar-dazzled.

Kalel 813
  • Kalel 813

Last Son of Krypton

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:26 PM

Stop it. They increased payouts on like every mission. If you can't grind the $ then don't buy it. So tired of the entitlement crowd. You have to work for things even in a video game.
  • Eddie_INTV likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:27 PM Edited by Hodgey., 13 February 2014 - 01:28 PM.

If you dont like the game or the way that R* do things then just leave the game and play something else. As I'm sure I'm not the only one that is fed up of topics like this.

• AAR and Crafty- like this

StMiquel
  • StMiquel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:29 PM

Someones got them panties deep in their asscrack it seems. 

M210F
  • M210F

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

They're not EA as much as Zynga. You don't have to buy bitcoins/cashcards, but damn if it isn't annoying to play without them.

UniqueAsh
  • UniqueAsh

Deathmatch + Capture Creator AKA TheBhoys2011 Rockstar Verified

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:33 PM Edited by TheBhoys2011, 13 February 2014 - 01:34 PM.

If anything, this brings some actual value and legit rarity to the car because now contrary to what some people thought yesterday, you wont have a session full of Roosevelts. This makes me want it even more now, because when it's gone I'll have a truly rare car on the line of Collector's Edition stuff.

i second this think about it logically they will remove the car and then people will regret not buying it and it will without doubt become rare so im the same i cant wait to buy one :)

also if you dont like it dont buy it quite simple really!!!

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:39 PM Edited by Valdorien, 13 February 2014 - 01:44 PM.

Oh wait they fix exploits and glitches to force you to buy money! Of course they don't care about the gameplay quality or the fairness of the game!

Let me explain a good reason why Shark cards exist. They are there for peoples who actually have money, which is in a good majority peoples who work at a job. If someone have a job they get money out of it but they will have less free time to earn the money by playing the game so they can instead use the money they won in real life to win a lot of time. Peoples who complaint about 30$ being high as heck for 3 millions are stupid since you could do more than 30$ in less than 3 or 4 hours of work. This game could even convince some peoples to get a job. This game was mainly destinated for mature players at the age of 17 and more. Most of the peoples who are at this age or over often have a job already or atleast have some welfare money.

R* is made out of jobs while the complainers probably have none. I can easily see who is truly lazy there.

• hafftrak, Juanfartez, Eddie_INTV and 5 others like this

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

jb-700 is 350k or so. 

fixed

I think it's because you don't have the money on your bank account. You should put it there and try again...

Yep just put the cash in the bank OP and you can buy the car. 

Please stop whining, this thread is ridiculous. Play the game and earn your dollars and buy what you want. Don't expect everything to be free. Why would this car be free? There is no reason for it to be free.

This way people who actually play the game and enjoys it can buy stuff. Not just everyone, which makes the vehicle a bit more rare.

Which is great! Nice looking car this is, totally worth the cash. 

Overall so far a great update by R*.

• Eddie_INTV, Crafty- and Thr33X like this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:44 PM

Oh wait they fix exploits and glitches to force you to buy money! Of course they don't care about the gameplay quality or the fairness of the game!

Let me explain a good reason why Shark cards exist. They are there for peoples who actually have money, which is in a good majority peoples who work at a job. If someone have a job they get money out of it but they will have less free time to earn the money by playing the game so they can instead use the money they won in real life to win a lot of time. Peoples who complaint about 30$ being high as heck for 3 millions are stupid since you could do more than 30$ in less than 3 or 4 hours of work. This game could even convince some peoples to get a job. This game was mainly destinated for mature players at the age of 17 and more. Most of the peoples who are at this age or over often have a job already or atleast have some welfare money.

R* is made out of jobs while the complainers probably have none. I can easily see who is truly lazy there.

myPcGK9.gif

• iiGh0STt, redfirebird87, Eddie_INTV and 1 other like this

guygamer1
  • guygamer1

Domestic Battery Commissioner

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Ok, so by now, a lot of you have noticed how R* releases patches to fix glitches and exploits.  You've also probably noticed that they usually only focus on glitches that directly or nearly directly in-game money.

They do this because they want to force (or nudge) people into buying those Shark Card things (which are outrageous in price). 

But I have to absolutely just laugh and shake my head at R*.... they ARE Electronic Arts now. 

The ONLY thing I was looking forward to with this new Valentine's Day update was that Albany Roosevelt.... I figured it would be free (just like the Beach Bum vehicles were (you know, back when everyone had millions and billions of dollars)).

But guess what.... IT'S $750,000!!!!!  WTF!!!!  but wait, that's not even the worst part.

This next part isn't even the worst part....  R* said that the Valentine's Day content is only available for a limited time.  But as long as you purchase in the in-game content you will have it forever.

NOW we get to the worst part.... R* NEVER said HOW LONG this Valentine's Day content will be available for.

So look at the facts....

-R* then releases content that cost in-game money (Beach Bum didn't cost anything, but everyone had glitched money)

That right there is just begging people to HURRY and buy a shark card.  I only have about $500,000... a lot of other people have less and won't feel like grinding (or have the time) to earn the $750,000 needed to get the vehicle...

F.U. R*

Really? Really R*?  R*, you are pathetic... just pitiful and sad.  I really don't know what to say, other than they are pitiful and sad... I'm shocked at how some people can be so greedy and evil... just horrible. There is a difference between making a profit on your business and being just plain greedy and selfish

btw, I haven't been reading any replies to my post... I usually don't do that because of moron people on this forum. As a matter of fact, I've never read any replies or quotes directed toward me on any thread on here lol....

Second Edit:  I just thought of some thing, in case some of you are saying that I can't purchase the vehicle because it isn't Valentine's Day yet (where I live (NY)).... that point is MUTE (against my point)... because if THAT IS the case, then why wouldn't R* have a message saying THAT.... no, instead they direct you to their stupid shark cards....  Thank You and my point is still number 1

Fail. The car is free tomorrow for 24 hours. It's free at 12am EST.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:30 PM

If a vehicle is expensive and a limited time offer and they fix the dupe glitches... Doesn't that make it an extremely rare car.

I kinda like that idea. But you know... Cash cards.

Frostee
  • Frostee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

So look at the facts....

F.U. R*

You caps locked your own error at the end there.... Its a moot point... Not mute... Also, you suck
  • mfoster09 and totally_blown like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:32 PM

I got 40 million +, and i'm not buying this crapper car. I wouldn't even buy it if it was free. I have my garage full and complete, and hope they will one day release a car, thats worth buying.

• iiGh0STt and armani200sx like this

Comandante-Olle
  • Comandante-Olle

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

1: Eject disc from console.

2: Put it in folder

3: Go to closest Gamestop

4: Sell the game

5: GTFO of this forum if you hate Rockstar and GTA.

• prestonchan, BrightonGTA, ---------------------- and 4 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users