548 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:35 AM

Yah, you keep going SeaWall. Your "What has _ Removed" posts are the best.

I am sitting here checking for the update every so often, I am not sure when it will be released, the valentine's one was on the 12th at 11:00pm CST, here, so this one may be out in 30 min. or it might be 10:00amCST as it has been before with the Beach Bum update. Anyways thanks for the support and I will be posting a link to the next thread here and on the 1st post, as usual.

Patch Notes & other info.:

-Next Title Update will be at the End of February
...This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update...
...available to purchase in GTA Online right now until the end of February...

Boy, did i call it or what, lol! that was the 1st post I made after the last update, wonder if I can do it again, we'll see I guess.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:36 AM

Yah, you keep going SeaWall. Your "What has _ Removed" posts are the best.

I am sitting here checking for the update every so often, I am not sure when it will be released, the valentine's one was on the 12th at 11:00pm CST, here, so this one may be out in 30 min. or it might be 10:00amCST as it has been before with the Beach Bum update. Anyways thanks for the support and I will be posting a link to the next thread here and on the 1st post, as usual.

Patch Notes & other info.:

-Next Title Update will be at the End of February
...This vehicle and all of its mods are free until the following Title Update...
...available to purchase in GTA Online right now until the end of February...

Boy, did i call it or what, lol! that was the 1st post I made after the last update, wonder if I can do it again, we'll see I guess.

I'm sure the mods will delete any other threads that try and beat you to the punch but they really should make your threads Official and Pinned for the first week or so

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 04:40 AM Edited by HunterGriff, 04 March 2014 - 04:40 AM.

I'm gonna be the first to post a "OK, What Has "1.11" Removed?" Thread.

Lol I'm beast!

ah i see, ok I too will make the same titled thread and we'll see who gets more views! jk im not that petty hope you find something new and make this the best update yet. if someone would truely want to do this to the point that I do and list every detail no matter how small or pointless, then I would gladly quit, but until then I will do it because I want a place to find all of this information. I used to just put all of this in a notepad .txt file and keep it for myself but I though "well if I am already finding, collecting, and compiling all of this info I had might as well let others read it, too" so I do.

,..but...i tried to get to north yankton and I couldn't find anything. so...is it actually patched or?

It isn't patched but its has a few more steps then it used to, I have a written and video tutorial on the 1st post of this thread, it is listed under the "Exploits" Section and it has a new "corrected" map as of yesterday.

yeah, i tried it, and...it never worked. like...a couple of days ago we tried it.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:06 AM

yeah, i tried it, and...it never worked. like...a couple of days ago we tried it.

they may have hotpatched it when they shut the servers down a few days ago, they did a few things and not many people could find what they did, i guess u found 1.

HunterGriff
  • HunterGriff

Square and weird

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:08 AM

they may have hotpatched it when they shut the servers down a few days ago, they did a few things and not many people could find what they did, i guess u found 1.

hm...guess so. that's...pretty depressing, buddies and I had all this snow camo stuff ready and now we're going to have to wait until december :/

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:15 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 March 2014 - 05:16 AM.

hm...guess so. that's...pretty depressing, buddies and I had all this snow camo stuff ready and now we're going to have to wait until december :/

or the next Snow or North Yankton Glitch, lol.

UPDATE: 11:16pm CST

No Update Yet, 12 midnight Maybe?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 06:57 AM

UPDATE: 12:57am CST

No Update Yet, 1 or 2am Maybe?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:28 AM

UPDATE: 4:28am CST

No Update Yet, 4:28 am Texas, USA Central Standard Time, 9 or 10am Maybe?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:17 AM

ADMIN/MOD PLEASE LOCK/REMOVE THIS THREAD
The 1.11 update is out, so this thread will be no longer relevant.

OK what did "1.11" remove?:

"http://gtaforums.com...s-111-removed/"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users