• This topic is locked This topic is locked
548 replies to this topic
einjzmolf
  • einjzmolf

JODYHiGHROLLER

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Have they patched the extended mag glitch anyone know? 

Isn't fixed for me, really annoying.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

Clothing items are marked with certain body parts so they won't clip through the same items. Like if you were to try to put on two pairs of pants or shoes. It just would not look good at all and the images would overlap each other. If one item replaces another, it's because they use the same body part and can't go together because they would clip each other.

You mean like earings/necklace/bracelet? I jest...you are right for the most part but I think they went overboard.

Has anyone figured out the "wear hat while on motorcycle" new setting? I either have not found it or am too stupid to figure out how it is set. I picked a hat on the back button quick inventory and set helmet to none...but not working. Keeps giving me my old helmet.

While in the quick menu, go to your inventory select your hat, then press x. This locks your hat.

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

If you call a mag "Clip" you're a retard

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

Have they patched the extended mag glitch anyone know? 

Yes, but there's a new one.

Silencer randomly attaches itself to guns.

tumblr_m0d9ttBsFk1r3ws4ho1_500.gif
tumblr_ml5ppvDO5J1s6k6d8o1_250.gif
Thank you..

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:52 AM

HUGE UPDATE NEW INCOME GLITCH WITH SP STORE IN MP!

Ok so just discovered this with my friend tried replicating it and finally think I got it down right.

I had to try this a billion times and finally I realised it would only work in an invite only session.

First go parachuting near the beach in MP, you need to own the Weed shop as Franklin, now prepare to land there and when you're getting close to the landing, immediately SHUT OFF your console, otherwise it doesn't remember your location and make sure to set in MP your respawn location as right at the weed shop, this is what makes it work perfectly after the update.

Now turn back on GTA and open up an Invite Only seshy.
You'll spawn as Franklins character in the MP world and will have blips for all SP stuff but all previously unlocked buildings in SP are still locked, like his house.

But you'll notice that you get notices for income from the store and it goes into your account on GTA online character.

MAKE SURE TO SAVE PROGRESS BEFORE LEAVING SESSION.

Ok now keep the controller in action and you can have the income of the weed shop coming in forever!

Once you leave session tho you'll have to do it all over again.

Now I'm trying to get this to work with the golf course and see if I can get that income too.

Quick tho this can be hotfixed I think.

Cheers!

this doesn't actually work

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

Ok so just discovered this with my friend tried replicating it and finally think I got it down right.

I had to try this a billion times and finally I realised it would only work in an invite only session.

First go parachuting near the beach in MP, you need to own the Weed shop as Franklin, now prepare to land there and when you're getting close to the landing, immediately SHUT OFF your console, otherwise it doesn't remember your location and make sure to set in MP your respawn location as right at the weed shop, this is what makes it work perfectly after the update.

You'll spawn as Franklins character in the MP world and will have blips for all SP stuff but all previously unlocked buildings in SP are still locked, like his house.

But you'll notice that you get notices for income from the store and it goes into your account on GTA online character.

Ok now keep the controller in action and you can have the income of the weed shop coming in forever!

Now I'm trying to get this to work with the golf course and see if I can get that income too.

Cheers!

And how much can you make on this income in let's say, about an hour?

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

Cheers!

Too much money to be sane.

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:58 AM

Also, I think there's a way to do a money glitch with the Albany Rossevelt.  Requires 2 people.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:42 AM

Also, I think there's a way to do a money glitch with the Albany Roosevelt.  Requires 2 people.

You can do it with any car, it is in the glitch section of the 1st post.

You can make$700k+ every minute or so(depending on how close you live to LSC, and there is no risk to your system or disk.

SonofUgly
  • SonofUgly

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:10 AM Edited by SonofUgly, 15 February 2014 - 05:45 AM.

Could someone check if the Oracle is a Coupe or Sports car after this update?

OK what has 1.10 removed?

Turns out, quite a bit. If this is correct, then they accidentally removed all their .patch patches.

Cvxxi
  • Cvxxi

New World Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:44 AM

Too much money to be sane.

Lolslolols!

Well played.

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:37 AM Edited by bipolarzebra, 15 February 2014 - 09:39 AM.

edit

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:38 AM Edited by bipolarzebra, 15 February 2014 - 11:24 AM.

((New Confirmed WORKING Glitches(6):

-Duplicating Vehicles for yourself or your 2nd Character(requires 2 people):
OK this works to dupe one of your own Personal Vehicle for yourself or your "other"Character.

Spoiler
-1-Have your "friend" invite you to a session, which they are hosting.
-2-Make sure your spawn setting is set to 'last location'.
-3-Go to the LSC parking lot(anywhere works but this is easy to do).
-4-Have your "friend" pin you against a wall so that you CANNOT exit the vehicle.
-5-Go to the game store and wait for it to load.
-6-Now Exit the game store and you should spawn back into the same session.(if not have your "friend", who is still pinning a duplicate of YOU in your duplicated vehicle, invite you back to the session.)
-7-*SKIP this if you are not giving this vehicle to your Other Character* Once back Online Swap Characters and have your Friend Invite you back, now as your other character.
-8-Now back in the correct session as the character receiving this vehicle go over to where your "friend" is pinning a duplicate of you into the duped vehicle.
-9-Once you see your duped vehicle, shoot your clone in the driver's seat.
-10-Now have your friend back up and allow you to enter your new vehicle, which already has a tracker for your account.
-11-To make sure the insurance dupes over, too, make sure to have your "friend" destroy you original PV before your garage the new vehicle.
-12-When you go into your garage the vehicle your friend destroyed will be in there and you don't need to pay MMI to get it back.
-13-Enjoy your NEW SP VEHICLE.
Done with a Blazer: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VNxVrtKzRU"(the method looks alot like this exept you skip the step to find and insure the blazer.)
Done in a Cargobob:
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aKR09MZxb0"
(using the cargobob, ut all you need to do is be pinned into the vehicle))))

THIS DOES NOT WORK

no matter what, the vehicle your friend is holding will be locked. you cannot get into it.

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:41 AM

I am not loving the Sentinel's new class. It has has officially become the slowest car in the Sports class in terms of Handling and Acceleration.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:48 AM Edited by hornedturtle, 15 February 2014 - 09:57 AM.

I am not loving the Sentinel's new class. It has has officially become the slowest car in the Sports class in terms of Handling and Acceleration.

wait what? Time to race to my garage!

edit: well....so much for having all classes fully moded for races =.= time to find a new coupe

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

I was hoping Oracle be a sedan. Then you'd have the real-life duel: BMW vs Audi.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

Complete
  • Complete

Nakura

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:11 AM

wait what? Time to race to my garage!

edit: well....so much for having all classes fully moded for races =.= time to find a new coupe

Well I expected it to have it's stats raised up a bit in order to catch the high end cars.

I was hoping Oracle be a sedan. Then you'd have the real-life duel: BMW vs Audi.

One Day...

• hornedturtle likes this

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:21 AM Edited by bipolarzebra, 15 February 2014 - 11:25 AM.

Also, I think there's a way to do a money glitch with the Albany Roosevelt.  Requires 2 people.

You can make$700k+ every minute or so(depending on how close you live to LSC, and there is no risk to your system or disk.

This also does not work.

(~Get into the vehicle you want to duplicate or sell.
~Park the vehicle close to your garage.
~Have your "friend" put sticky bombs right in-front of your garage door.(@ 3-4ft out from the door.)
~Now have your "friend" get into the vehicle you are duping.
~Now go back into your garage.
~Then get on a bicycle and ride out.
~Now have your "friend" kill you as soon as you come out.
~Now have your "friend" get out and you get into the vehicle.
~Then drive into your garage.
~Now leave your garage and drive far enough away to call your mechanic for a delivery.
~Then call your mechanic and request the same vehicle you started with.
~Now get into the vehicle your mechanic just brought you and drive it back into your garage.
~You will now see that your original vehicle is back in its original parking space.
~You can then sell the duplicate car.
~Enjoy and repeat.(This can be immediately repeated because it thinks that each time it is a Newly Legitimately "PURCHASED" vehicle you are selling.)
~Don't forget to replace that bike you lost, if you want it, lol.
)

It does dupe the vehicle, but you cannot sell the duplicate. when you go to LSC it prompts, you cannot sell a vehicle over 50,000. tried with roosevelt and tried with adder. you can sell your original, but not any of the copies. so if anything you will get a portion back of what you paid.

so please update this thread so people are not wasting their time and money

Taylor7500
  • Taylor7500

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:53 PM Edited by Taylor7500, 15 February 2014 - 01:10 PM.

This also does not work.

(~Get into the vehicle you want to duplicate or sell.
~Park the vehicle close to your garage.
~Have your "friend" put sticky bombs right in-front of your garage door.(@ 3-4ft out from the door.)
~Now have your "friend" get into the vehicle you are duping.
~Now go back into your garage.
~Then get on a bicycle and ride out.
~Now have your "friend" kill you as soon as you come out.
~Now have your "friend" get out and you get into the vehicle.
~Then drive into your garage.
~Now leave your garage and drive far enough away to call your mechanic for a delivery.
~Then call your mechanic and request the same vehicle you started with.
~Now get into the vehicle your mechanic just brought you and drive it back into your garage.
~You will now see that your original vehicle is back in its original parking space.
~You can then sell the duplicate car.
~Enjoy and repeat.(This can be immediately repeated because it thinks that each time it is a Newly Legitimately "PURCHASED" vehicle you are selling.)
~Don't forget to replace that bike you lost, if you want it, lol.
)

It does dupe the vehicle, but you cannot sell the duplicate. when you go to LSC it prompts, you cannot sell a vehicle over 50,000. tried with roosevelt and tried with adder. you can sell your original, but not any of the copies. so if anything you will get a portion back of what you paid.

I've seen videos of people succeeding. I get the impression you're just doing it wrong.

• SeaWallTx likes this

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

The old way of selling legendary vehicles still works.

MeatSafeMurderer
  • MeatSafeMurderer

Avoiding GTA Online at all costs until the grand payout rebuffs.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:51 PM Edited by MeatSafeMurderer, 15 February 2014 - 05:55 PM.

Dangit...ever since 1.10 has come out I can't get online...it just says "The Rockstar game services failed to sync files to play GTA Online."...
Rockstar support don't answer and when they do it's the same old "set your DNS to 8.8.8.8...reinstall the patch...blah...blah...blah"
None of it works and I'm outta ideas, anyone got some fresh ones?...
Oh well, atleast I can play SP this time lol

A nice list of fixes...kinda sad to see N.Yankton go but...heh what can ya do...

street tacos310
  • street tacos310

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

How do you insure the blazers after patch 1.10???

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:21 PM Edited by SeaWallTx, 15 February 2014 - 07:23 PM.

This also does not work.

Spoiler

I've seen videos of people succeeding. I get the impression you're just doing it wrong.

I too have sold several of my Roosevelts on my "cheater" account.(lol I have 2 separate accounts one-legit my 1st account,no cheat no glitches, but my 2nd account, oh boy, thats the fun one). In fact there are 2 or 3 ways of doing this

OK this works to dupe one of your own Personal Vehicle for yourself or your "other"Character.

THIS DOES NOT WORK

no matter what, the vehicle your friend is holding will be locked. you cannot get into it.

I have personal done this one, I used this to give my 2nd character(on the same account) the Roosevelt, I try to personally confirm all of my posted information, so unless they have hotpatched it overnight(which I doubt but I have been wrong before) then I'm sorry but you must be missing a step or something, is your clone still in the vehicle when you get back to it? See I write these tutorials as I watch the video and then I use my tutorial to do the glitch. So they work when they are posted.

How do you insure the blazers after patch 1.10???

I am not sure, I don't have any insurance glitches yet, I will be updating the 1st post soon, and I will let you know if they have found any insure glitches yet.

• street tacos310 likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:24 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 16 February 2014 - 03:15 AM.

Freshly Updated Content 8:25pm CST
-Everything today is under the Glitches category except this next one it is a glitch but it is a negative one :panic: .

-A NEW Silencer Glitch has arrived. This is where your silencer on some weapons will always appear back on the weapon when you start a new session, no matter how many time you remove it at Ammunation.

~It is R*s reponse to fix a glitch where people could not keep any attachments on the CE weapons, they'd have to go get them every time they started a session.
Another example of R* fixing one thing, just to brake another.(Although I would rather have it stuck on, rather than off).

-Topless under Suit Jacket Glitch(may lead to more):

Spoiler

-I will write a tutorial for these next 3 tutorials and post them later.
-Give away vehicle to your friend(cant be premium):
~Very hard timing, be prepared for a 50% failure rate.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kexxGh__-zM"
-Give ANY vehicle to your friend or your other character(will replace vehicle in same space):
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYnUEKJQ5KY" (if you are duping for your other character only 2 people are required)
-Helmet and Mask Glitch(super easy):

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=druidLzJmNw"

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Thug

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:06 PM

This also does not work.
Spoiler

I too have sold several of my Roosevelts on my "cheater" account.(lol I have 2 separate accounts one-legit my 1st account,no cheat no glitches, but my 2nd account, oh boy, thats the fun one). In fact there are 2 or 3 ways of doing this

THIS DOES NOT WORK

I have personal done this one, I used this to give my 2nd character(on the same account) the Roosevelt, I try to personally confirm all of my posted information, so unless they have hotpatched it overnight(which I doubt but I have been wrong before) then I'm sorry but you must be missing a step or something, is your clone still in the vehicle when you get back to it? See I write these tutorials as I watch the video and then I use my tutorial to do the glitch. So they work when they are posted.

I did this successfully last night with no issues. However only the first 3 times did I get full price for the cars. After that only got fraction of the price.

Seems like after all my original bikes were gone and Started using the newly purchased ones (bought after 1.10) then prices went down. Anyone else getting this or are you always getting full price?
  • SeaWallTx likes this

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

If you call a mag "Clip" you're a retard

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:20 PM

Update for those that care, the Extended Mag glitch is still active. 

bipolarzebra
  • bipolarzebra

R.I.P. Police Vehicles

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:57 AM

This also does not work.
Spoiler

THIS DOES NOT WORK

I did this successfully last night with no issues. However only the first 3 times did I get full price for the cars. After that only got fraction of the price.

Seems like after all my original bikes were gone and Started using the newly purchased ones (bought after 1.10) then prices went down. Anyone else getting this or are you always getting full price?

You guys were right, i was doing it wrong, thanks all for help - especially seawallTX

AgentAle47
  • AgentAle47

First Class Ace Pilot

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:12 AM

Yeah, this guy SesWallTX is the real deal, he always check what he receive to see if it is real or not, to give us the some quality notes the rockstar can't, that's why i always like to read this threads

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:37 AM Edited by WBaker, 17 February 2014 - 05:38 AM.

No need to discuss where the thread belongs, leave that to the staff.

Personally I like SeawallTx's "What has ____ removed threads." It's better than the patch notes, well maintained, and loaded with information.

I understand glitches & exploits upset people but leaving them out of the thread won't do any good. They're on YouTube and that other forum. A google search turns them up anyways.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

No need to discuss where the thread belongs, leave that to the staff.

Personally I like SeawallTx's "What has ____ removed threads." It's better than the patch notes, well maintained, and loaded with information.

I understand glitches & exploits upset people but leaving them out of the thread won't do any good. They're on YouTube and that other forum. A google search turns them up anyways.

Thank You, I really appreciate this. I keep the exploits under a spoiler tag and in a completely different section just to try not to upset people, but I do want to try to put any and all information that has been changed, found, or created since the beginning of 1.10, and every update. Again I Thank You for you assistance.

• WBaker likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:25 AM

FRESHLY UPDATED CONTENT: 12:26am CST

-The Extended Mag Glitch is STILL semi-active. It is affecting some player but not all anymore. The "Silencer Glitch" is more prevalent and was caused by trying to patch this "Extended Mag Glitch".

-Added (Seems like after all of your original bicycles are gone and you begin using the newly purchased ones(bought after 1.10)then prices went down. Some people are getting $100,000+, some are only getting $10,000 after using the original 3 bike, but even odder some people can continue indefinitely.), (If you have already sold the vehicle then you will get @$100,000. If you have NEVER sold the vehicle before(no dupes of the vehicle) you should get 50% of its total value) and (if you originally purchased the vehicle it will be worth a lot more then if you had duped it from someone else.) to "New Duplication and Mega Money Glitch" under "Tips:".

-Rob Security Vans without Getting Wanted:

Spoiler

-Leave your vehicle running when you exit.
Spoiler

-Start an "Invite Only Session" from Online without "Leaving Online":
Spoiler

-I will write a tutorial for the tutorials below this point and post them later.

-NEW INSURE GLITCH(insure any vehicle IN YOUR GARAGE)[unconfirmed by me,I will test and write tutorial later]
"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnFEvVwn5mA"
-Duplication Glitch to give away to anyone or keep-
~It will leave the duplicate by your "friend" with NO tracker or insurance, this is a good and a bad thing.
~Good because you can give away the duplicate.
~Bad because no one can keep a Supercar dupe.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yV_LZRygSWg"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users