• United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Inv mr: gagemb9918

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:55 PM Edited by vipprimo, 21 February 2014 - 11:15 PM.

How'd I miss the last one?

Good question, you sent me that message saying you had to work longer and to invite you. When I did you went offline :l

Oh, it was then!  That explains it.  I hate my job.

Looks like I made it in time for everyone to leave!  lol

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

It's the Albanian rozzers!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

IMO, the meet was very cool (with the acception of a few assholes and a kamikazee failure). We took a lot of photos, went to a lot of places, drag raced and went offroading. I was gonna race but I somehow got kicked for no reason. Anyways, I loved it and I can't wait to see the photos posted.

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:18 PM

Never fails to have a few idiots in every meet trying to ruin it. Not to mention the addition of racist cretins like "Gagemb9918" who only seem to have the courage to run their mouth behind a mic.I thought of stooping down to his level and responding, but the last time I did that I indirectly offended the whole lobby and everyone stopped talking. I guess I can only hope that sh*t catches up to him one day.

TestorSGAMER
  • TestorSGAMER

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:30 PM

GT: TestorSGAMER

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Never fails to have a few idiots in every meet trying to ruin it. Not to mention the addition of racist cretins like "Gagemb9918" who only seem to have the courage to run their mouth behind a mic.I thought of stooping down to his level and responding, but the last time I did that I indirectly offended the whole lobby and everyone stopped talking. I guess I can only hope that sh*t catches up to him one day.

Why didn't you tell me it offended you? I was just joking around with everybody else. We were all doing it. Sorry

Zachx69
  • Zachx69

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

I would love to do a fun car meet add me
Gt is zachx69
Looking forward to drag racing

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

Why didn't you tell me it offended you? I was just joking around with everybody else. We were all doing it. Sorry

Like I said above, had I responded it would have been bad. Plus I'm trying really hard to believe that all of you aren't like that. And I don't believe anyone else said anything offensive, only you. Not that you hurt my feelings, being that I already think this is typical behavior. I was only concerned that I may not have been the only black person in the lobby. I only hesitated because I really didn't want to stoop down to your level.

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

Like I said above, had I responded it would have been bad. Plus I'm trying really hard to believe that all of you aren't like that. And I don't believe anyone else said anything offensive, only you. Not that you hurt my feelings, being that I already think this is typical behavior. I was only concerned that I may not have been the only black person in the lobby. I only hesitated because I really didn't want to stoop down to your level.

Honestly though I really never said anything offensive, we only mentioned black people. But anyways I'm done

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

invite pls

i munchieees x

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by Icebergg Slimm, 22 February 2014 - 12:03 AM.

Honestly though I really never said anything offensive, we only mentioned black people. But anyways I'm done

You said, and I quote, "I hate black guys." Maybe that's not offensive in your distorted world, but where everyone else is I believe expressing hate is offensive. And I don't really care if you reply or not. My only purpose was to call you out, not discuss why people that possess these sentiments about other human beings are nothing more than vermin themselves.

Ajsunningdale
  • Ajsunningdale

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

Meet still going? Gt : ajsunningdale ..

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

You said, and I quote, "I hate black guys." Maybe that's not offensive in your distorted world, but where everyone else is I believe expressing hate is offensive. And I don't really care if you reply or not. My only purpose was to call you out, not discuss why people that possess these sentiments about other human beings are nothing more than vermin themselves.

You're retarded. I never said I hated black people. Idk why you're trying to make stuff up to get attention and to make me look like an asshole.

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

You're retarded. I never said I hated black people. Idk why you're trying to make stuff up to get attention and to make me look like an asshole.

Yes you did. Don't try to back out of it now. We're still on the internet so you can continue pretending to be a tough guy. I can't reach through the screen, I promise.

bham17
  • bham17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

For a Drag RACE/ Car MEETUP Add GT: Army JBlades 

Zachx69
  • Zachx69

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:30 AM

For a Drag RACE/ Car MEETUP Add GT: Army JBlades 

Add me please
Gt zachx69

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:31 AM

Wait, Iceberg Slim?  You aren't from Midnight Club 2 Import Knights are you?

East_On_Bimmer_St
  • East_On_Bimmer_St

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:36 AM

Yes you did. Don't try to back out of it now. We're still on the internet so you can continue pretending to be a tough guy. I can't reach through the screen, I promise.

Well if you're gonna try to argue with me, message me, we're flooding the thread.

bham17
  • bham17

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

Doing a MEET UP/DRAG RACE Add:Mr eVo K1NG (XBOX)

InfamousVillain
  • InfamousVillain

always outnumbered never outgunned

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:44 AM

I'm on in a bit GT. InfamousVillain

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

Wait, Iceberg Slim?  You aren't from Midnight Club 2 Import Knights are you?

No, the only MC I've had was before online console gaming lol.

InfamousVillain
  • InfamousVillain

always outnumbered never outgunned

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:01 AM

I'm not racist by the way. I hate all people equally ;)

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:02 AM Edited by Icebergg Slimm, 22 February 2014 - 01:03 AM.

Well if you're gonna try to argue with me, message me, we're flooding the thread.

Why would I do that? I'm a fan of public shaming. Besides, you already admitted to saying something offensive, so I don't have to "try" to argue with you. If you forgot what you said:

Feel free to PM me if you want, but it will be no-holds-barred then, as I really loathe people like you.

k2x
  • k2x

GT: k2 x Blazer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:03 AM Edited by k2x, 22 February 2014 - 01:13 AM.

Thanks to everyone who attended the meet.

Special thanks to Warranting, An Eskinob, Hk Benny Mellis for trying to f*ck things up.

I'll make sure you guys don't make it in to the next meet.  :lol:

EDIT: @Icebergg, Welcome to the world of online gaming, everyone says stupid sh*t, I didn't hear what Gage might have said but let it slip dude. No one was serious.

• vipprimo likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

Merryweather Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:06 AM

These people are nutz! Get me outta here! Lol

TestorSGAMER
  • TestorSGAMER

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:15 AM

f*ck... i missed the invite... :(

Icebergg Slimm
  • Icebergg Slimm

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:23 AM

EDIT: @Icebergg, Welcome to the world of online gaming, everyone says stupid sh*t, I didn't hear what Gage might have said but let it slip dude. No one was serious.

I can't let racism slip. Maybe if it hasn't affected you, then you have that luxury. I'm surprised the little creep even responded, to be honest. So in that regard, apologies for slightly derailing the thread. I just thought people should know who they're playing with.

GB DANGER MOUSE
  • GB DANGER MOUSE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:30 AM

Good meet tonight, only let down were the idiots that blazers already mentioned. Cant wait for the next one
  • vipprimo likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users