Quantcast

» «
Photo

Craziest random thing that happened to you?

66 replies to this topic
sagsf420
  • sagsf420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:25 PM

I have a couple I saw two different plane crashes one at lsx and one at the sandy shores airfield the one at lsx I didn't actually see it happen but I went by right after it happened, pilot survived and was running away from the plane. Second one I was watching a stunt plane come in for a landing when all of a sudden it just flipped over nosedived into the runway and exploded all I could think was WTF

Another time I was on the freeway when some dumb b**** decided to slam on their brakes and I plowed into them then the passenger decided to bail from the still moving vehicle and was quickly obliterated by a speeding semi I laughed my ass off.

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

I had a taxi take me to the mask shop by Del Perro Beach and I skipped the ride, when I got out the driver was right in front of an electrical box of some sort and kept trying to drive away but kept hitting the box. This went on for literally 5 minutes until the car caught on fire and exploded! That taxi driver did not know how to use reverse lol.

Username_already_taken
  • Username_already_taken

http://gtaforums.com/

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:51 PM

Dammit I was gonna create a thread like this.

Well anyway I was driving down a straight road in the city doing a thousand miles an hour as Franklin and with Chop in the passenger seat when all of a sudden the car literally stops from super quick speed in about 1 meter for the passenger door magically open an Chop do a runner, wtf??

It was pretty funny but I think if that would have happened in real life Chop would be splattered all over the inside of the window screen and Franklins face would be ripped from his skull.

• phantazx likes this

Hot_CarlJohnson
  • Hot_CarlJohnson

"Hey Mario"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:59 AM

I was exploring the underwater UFO trying to get inside and I glitched through it and was swiming in the interior of the UFO! I got inside by swimming under the UFO on the side with barely any clearance. Ijust swam under it and down and I wasinside, nothing really to see though, too bad.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Laying low in Alderney City

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:27 PM

Was heading up the beach near the airport. Apparently one of the Jumbo Jets decided to spawn upside down and crash into the ocean. I got a wanted level for it. 

autotheftgrand
  • autotheftgrand

Hotwired

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

Crashed my akuma, didn't know that I'd ruptured the fuel tank, kept driving, swerved out the way of a car and clipped a sign post causing sparks to ignite my whole bike. I was ghost rider for about 5 seconds.

EvilAg3nt
  • EvilAg3nt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

having stickied the entire gas station,i started a wanted and lured the cops in..they were shooting my car,i just waited,shoot a few here n there..

lot fills up,i set off the stickies and i make a break for it,and slam right into a huge truck,

when i look behind me to back up,i see in slow motion,the Trail of gas leading to My car and the Flames Approaching the car rapidly.. :bbq:

no-o-o-o-o Boom!

Benefactor69
  • Benefactor69

The Truth Is Out There

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

I was at that bar in Sandy Shores where you can play tennis. I drove into the parking lot as Franklin in a stanier. I got out and walked inside, then walked out, and my car crushed itself and froze midair. I had Chop with me the whole time.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

I was playing as Franklin. Me and chop was in the car.. in the area of the impound lot and train tracks. Some vagos was on a police chase coming down the strip... they got caught in traffic. ..

Got out had a shootout with the cops an killed em so they got back in the car and cops from the impound lot started shooting from there.

They tried to turn to turn on the train track to get away.

The train came and blew them up .. all of em lol

This lead to a big shootout with the cops and vagos that lasted for 5 minutes

Shiit was cray
  • A-Wax8 likes this

StarSteewlolf
  • StarSteewlolf

Rat

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

Witnessed a  pile up on the highway heading up to Sandy Shores.

Car cut in front of another car, rear ended him and sent him into a spin. Seconds later several other collided with them. Couldn't count the cars cause there was too many haha.

I love the random things that can happen in this game.

Zolag
  • Zolag

Epsilonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

Was driving around with Trevor on his truck, hit a car and it exploded, just like if I was driving a rhino.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:52 AM

I jacked a muscle car from what I thought was a female NPC, because of the view from behind. But after some quick dialogue and the owner of the car running at me to try stealing it back, it was really a drag queen driving a muscle car.

Red Lynx 23
  • Red Lynx 23

Biased towards women in real life photoshoots too

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 01:28 AM Edited by Red Lynx 23, 16 February 2014 - 01:28 AM.

XpertThief made this 3:11 montage of crazy random things in GTA V and Online.

http://youtu.be/s9PSOIi918Q

• tch2296 likes this

PineboxFiller
  • PineboxFiller

Liar

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 16 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

I think I had just started the game up or maybe just switched to Franklin so I grab the Buffalo to go do whatever. Went west from his house in the hills and then south to go down into the Portola drive area to find a sports car. Was flying like usual on the road that goes right next to Tequila-la, down the first hill, land, down the second hill, land on top of a taxi,(that I own damn-it) it explodes and sends me into a barrel roll. I land nearly on my wheels, crashed into a bunch of traffic on that little corner turn at the bottom there. Before I even have a chance to realize what happened my Buffalo catches fire, I jump out and run out of the street, turn around and boom, chain reaction of like 12 vehicles. That damn Buffalo is tough.

I have had some other crazy experiences as well but that is one of my favorites. One of those you wish you could play back on video or something.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 04:28 AM Edited by killahmatic, 16 February 2014 - 04:33 AM.

I was crossing the runway to get to my hangar, which I've done over 100 times with no issue, but for some reason this time a plane hit me. I had no clue it was going to hit me until I noticed it was louder than usual and when I turned my camera, it was too late, the wing slammed right into me, the plane exploded and slid to the end of the runway, my bus flew about 100 ft down the runway, but somehow my bus didn't explode. When it was all said and done, I was just sitting in a field of airplane parts. I was one of those Steve Urkel "Did i do that?" moments. 

pv3y.png

another cool one that happened just yesterday, I was flying down the highway, swung my rear end into the front of another car to make it fly off road, but somehow it exploded after hitting a fence. I constantly swing the rear end of my vehicles into cars to throw them off the road but they've never done that before.

• lizardman563 likes this

Username_already_taken
  • Username_already_taken

• Members

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

I was playing as Michael and I just finished tuning Traceys car for a laugh when I got near Michaels gates I saw Jimmy stood in the middle of the road with a car beeping behind him, so I stopped to see what was going on and as soon as I shut the car door after getting out Jimmy appears in the driver's seat then drove the car into Michaels driveway, he then got out while saying 'Why am I doing this if I'm not getting thinner?' and went inside...

Wtf??

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by RiaJay21, 19 February 2014 - 09:42 PM.

This one just happened.

Switched to Trevor who happened to be wearing only his underwear again, so I'm on my way to Suburban to find him something else to wear, when, out of nowhere, this Serrano crashes into a bus - causing it to explode! The Serrano and the bus in flames, I stop a little way up the road to have a look, because, um, usually buses do not explode when cars hit them. I may have accidentally kicked the bus, and it flew up into the air before landing on Trevor's Bodhi, causing that to explode into flames, too, and, because drivers in LS are impatient as hell, a few of them tried to squeeze through burning car wreckage.

Including another bus. Which also exploded, causing a chain reaction of car explosions which Trevor was summarily caught in the middle of.

Exploding buses: a very real threat to Los Santos public transportation.
  • drr26 likes this

Hot_CarlJohnson
  • Hot_CarlJohnson

"Hey Mario"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:01 PM

ku-medium.gif

• gevans81, lolleroz, drr26 and 5 others like this

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:21 PM Edited by twannie1997, 20 February 2014 - 02:22 PM.

In Online I was just playing with some friends, going to grab the High Priority Vehicle. I tried to corner on my Hexer but slammed a car sideways. As I tried to get back on, my character stepped on the hood of the car, got the bike up, and suddenly flew up high in the air and died.

In V I was hailing a taxi to go to Binco. Meanwhile I am off to grab a drink, and when I come back, the taxi was not at Binco's, but at a damn car scrap yard!

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:41 PM

Heading to hanger and a plane was just about to begin to take off and one landed same time same runway. Head on collision of them and both exploded.

• Adventureboy820 likes this

Username_already_taken
  • Username_already_taken

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:15 PM

Funny thing happened today: when playing as Michael Jimmy always seems to be coming back from riding in the day time when around his house. After sleeping I got in my car and went steaming out the gates and skidding round the corner when I just caught a glimpse of Jimmy on his bike at the lights before I plowed into him at a thousand miles an hour.

I stopped to get out and take a pic of his corpse on the grass then left, funny times.

• tch2296 likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 10:16 PM

I ran jimmy over when he was on a bicycle micheal didn't give two f*cks.

Blakester2019
  • Blakester2019

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:39 AM

A taxi drove by me so I shot at the driver then a guy in the back seat pulled out an Uzi and killed me

Mr Tiddler
  • Mr Tiddler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:10 PM

I was driving down one of the highways in online when I suddenly saw a NPC jump off one of the bridges:S

THE_TREVALEV
  • THE_TREVALEV

they eat da poo poo

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

I received two stars for doing a stunt jump. It was the one near the impound that has you land on the freeway.

Alex1709
  • Alex1709

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 March 2014 - 05:00 PM

accidentally did the gate glitch. Didn't even though what was happening 

Ashes2AshesNN
  • Ashes2AshesNN

Crackhead

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:44 PM

I took I bulldozer from BC and I was fliping cars over on my way back, so then eventually I reached L.S, and I heard sirens, I thought I was maybe wanted, but turns out the cops were having another one of those random chases, so I moved on, eventually, I just heard explosions, I turned around, and there is this huge carnage, and some how, a Buffalo glitched into a nearby tree, which of course caused that to explode, and all of a sudden, Every car exploded(including my bulldozer) which was werid and awesome cause everything looked like that cheat in GTA SA where you make every car exploded, it was like an underground chain reaction

Another thing is, I decided to reply the 'Franklin and Lamar' mission, and so I skipped the opening cutscene. Then I realized the game took waaay to long to load, which then the mission started, but the camera was facing the ground, I couldn't do anything, all of a sudden, it shows Franklin entering the gate, but not Lamar, and when I went to go check on the 2 cars parked out front, they weren't there either. Turns out the game glitched and the world was empty, and the only cars spawning was that Jeep, and no pedestrians...

Werid...

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Rumpy Bumps

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

I was playing as Franklin and I got overtaken by some c*nt in an SUV while going along the Senora Freeway to Paleto Bay. I was going to flip her off, until I realized I accidentally had my SMG equipped rather than being unarmed. I accidently shot her, I see the screen flash, meaning that she's dead, and she just veers right into a guardrail, causing the SUV to blow up.

GatoYBeans
  • GatoYBeans

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

So one time I went to the movie studios somewhere in Vinewood, Keep in mind if you enter u automatically get a two star unless you were Michael after the Solomon missions. Anyways I was using Trevor and the funniest thing happened was I went up to a cameraman who was setting up the light fixtures and with a swing of my bat I don't know WTF happened but both the light and guy flew about 50 feet off the ground and I was LMFAO!

Username_already_taken
  • Username_already_taken

• Members

Posted 05 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Dunno if anyone else has experienced this but since 1.11 there's always cars reversing and driving in the middle of the road randomly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users