Great thread! Glad to see I have in common a similar style of play with other fellow GTA gamers. Anyhow:
- I never kill peds (only if they make an open attack on me or insults and attack's Trevor after I insulted them back) inside or outside the missions. Only people that are required or gangs if they attack or insult. Civilians are extra save in my world.
- Can't live (play) without cinematic camera.
- I don't drive slow and obey traffic lights, but I like to follow the road, drive inside my track beetwen two lines all the time and drive normal or fastes as possible without crashing (not on the curb, a side of the road, grass ect).
- Don't like to hit any other vehicles while I'm driving or crash into anything (I just need to load the game if I do). I'm always extra focused, when it comes to gunfights or driving with cinematic camera turned on most of the time.
- Never smoke weed with Michael. It just does not fit his personalty in my eye.
- Like to play with close player camera (to notice every detail while on foot), second close or first person (during Police chases to get that movie feel) for cars, and first person for all air vehicles.
All of the above. Plus I change my character's clothing based on time and weather conditions. I also cannot stand a dirty/damaged car. Oh, and my biggest issue; BULLET WOUNDS. I genuinely reload the game if I get shot, or have bruises etc. Man, I have mega-OCD.