[PS4] The Damned M.C.

205 replies to this topic
Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 May 2014 - 09:14 PM

Hey guys if your looking for crew who is mature and do fun things well the damned mc is for you feel free to sign up and apply or add me for prospect phrase add me on phyco_blue22

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

The Damned Motorcycle Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 12:22 AM

True that!  We are constantly online, and play custom game modes that we've created!  Join today and have a great time!

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:52 PM

True that!  We are constantly online, and play custom game modes that we've created!  Join today and have a great time!

Yep, we always have members online and there is always something to do!

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

Yes sir, plenty to do. Multiple weekly events will be starting very soon too, with the other clubs in our commission and you (the general public) as well! Keep an eye out for invitations, posters, and flyers!

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:40 PM

Hey guys on gta were looking for prospects for our crew the damned mc ...... We are always active we respect each other do cool activitys and forever brotherhood if u feel the damned mc is for u feel free to apply and add my psn phyco_blue22

Noahsahorse
  • Noahsahorse

ruckusgaming.net

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:40 AM

Hey I was looking to join, I requested an invite to the crew, and I was also wondering. Does it matter what Bike you have between the Hexer, Daemon, or Bagger? Thanks!

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:05 AM

No it doesn't Noah u can all the bikes daemon hexer or bagger feel free to apply and add my psn phyco_blue22

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

Hey I was looking to join, I requested an invite to the crew, and I was also wondering. Does it matter what Bike you have between the Hexer, Daemon, or Bagger? Thanks!

You need to fill out an application form, the link for it is on the first page. But as has been mentioned playing with us makes your application stronger. Most people in the club have all 3 of those bikes so it doesn't really matter.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

Well, they pretty much covered it all.  If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:46 PM

Hey guys we are looking for prospects if want to have fun and do fun activitys and looking for a brotherhood and loyal friends feel free to sign up and apply on our website or add me on psn phyco_blue22

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 June 2014 - 07:11 PM

The crew is the damned mc

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:20 PM

Ash, don't double post.  Just edit your previous post and include any extra information you want.

Ashy_ash
  • Ashy_ash

UNMC president

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:03 PM

Oh I didn't know how my bad sorry

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:30 PM

It's all good man.  There's an edit link under your posts that allows you to add or remove to your previous post.

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

Weekly bump

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

Alright.  We've removed a lot of dead weight, and are looking for new blood.  Join today and get in on the action.  We play a multitude of games; on PS3 and PS4, so if you expect us to be on GTA 24/7 then this isn't the crew for you.  We are all adults, with families and friends outside of your e-life.

On another note, GTA on PS4 is looking extremely promising, especially with the new content being released with it.  What do you guys think?  You going to make the jump over?

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

Alright.  We've removed a lot of dead weight, and are looking for new blood.  Join today and get in on the action.  We play a multitude of games; on PS3 and PS4, so if you expect us to be on GTA 24/7 then this isn't the crew for you.  We are all adults, with families and friends outside of your e-life.

On another note, GTA on PS4 is looking extremely promising, especially with the new content being released with it.  What do you guys think?  You going to make the jump over?

I'll make the jump over brother.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 June 2014 - 12:52 AM

I would hope so Luke!  I think you and Swish are the only ones who need PS4's, the rest of us are ready to go.  There are quite a few games releasing this year and early next year for PS4 that look promising... Assassin's Creed: Unity, Rainbow Six: Siege, The Division, Far Cry 4, and many, many more.  What are you guys looking forward to the most?

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:40 PM Edited by Lukejaii, 16 June 2014 - 12:40 PM.

Some important changes coming to the recruitment process, keep your eye on this thread for more information in the near future!

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 June 2014 - 04:48 PM

Yes sir, indeed they are. Did you get the accounts made for the social media sites? If so let me know and I'll add them to the original post.

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

Yes sir, indeed they are. Did you get the accounts made for the social media sites? If so let me know and I'll add them to the original post.

Not yet, I'm watching the football just now, I'll do it later.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:59 AM

Ha ha ha, who are you watching?

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:16 AM

Ha ha ha, who are you watching?

I was watching the USA v Ghana game, I've sent you a PM on here btw.

Tempahrelapse
  • Tempahrelapse

Bacon Made From Pey'j

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:49 AM Edited by Tempahrelapse, 17 June 2014 - 06:53 AM.

Edit: Sorry I own a 360, didn't read the topic scentence

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:34 AM Edited by tonko, 17 June 2014 - 08:38 AM.

Nice crew man. My crew Spec Elite Black Ops offers you our own created nice interior deathmatches for gun training and races if you want to test your bike, car etc. We also have one of the rare deathmatch at the sea( WITH SEA FORTRESS). If yo need quality fist fighting dm-s so you guys can test how tough your prospects are, we're here. You're wondering why are we so friendly? Because SEBO is all about fun and bussines connections, nothing personal. Greetings :)

SickSL
  • SickSL

Clockwork Orange

• Members
  • Bermuda

Posted 20 June 2014 - 04:10 AM

Add me SickSL... i cant get in my email right now so i cant apply on the website but i'll do it asap

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

Edit: Sorry I own a 360, didn't read the topic scentence

Not a problem.

Nice crew man. My crew Spec Elite Black Ops offers you our own created nice interior deathmatches for gun training and races if you want to test your bike, car etc. We also have one of the rare deathmatch at the sea( WITH SEA FORTRESS). If yo need quality fist fighting dm-s so you guys can test how tough your prospects are, we're here. You're wondering why are we so friendly? Because SEBO is all about fun and bussines connections, nothing personal. Greetings :)

Sounds like a plan.  Hit me up on PlayStation and we'll go from there!

Add me SickSL... i cant get in my email right now so i cant apply on the website but i'll do it asap

I'll send you a friend request next chance I get!  Thanks for your time and interest!

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 June 2014 - 10:45 PM

After a busy period for The Damned MC we are once again looking to expand our club. We are looking for genuine people who are mature, friendly and reliable. We aren't just another MC, we are a group of friends who play together, not just on GTA. If this intrests you send me(Lukejaii), solace_unity or any of our members a friend request.

We take time to speak to every would be prospect, to get to know you.

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:51 AM

Just want to say, I'm sorry for having a life and working a lot and that's why I got ripped out of Prospect, you guys are a cool MC, if I ever make a gang, I would like to be an alliance, I just DONT understand why I got booted out.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

Just want to say, I'm sorry for having a life and working a lot and that's why I got ripped out of Prospect, you guys are a cool MC, if I ever make a gang, I would like to be an alliance, I just DONT understand why I got booted out.

You were removed as a prospect because you never answered messages sent by us over a two month period.  The one message you did send was that your girlfriend was on most of the time.  Which is fine, but we expect our prospects to be active.  You know, play a few times a week.  It's no big deal, and I understand that you were too busy.  Happens to all of us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be completely honest with everyone.  Our MC isn't as active as it once was.  We have better things to do than waste away in front of a game that doesn't get any better.  I'm sure we'll continue recruiting and playing every now and then on GTA but for the most part we play other games now.  When GTA releases on PS4, we'll go full swing again for sure.

Also, it's barely worth noting that we've had some rough times recently.  Most notably a split in the ranks.  The UK guys went their own route.  Good for them, sh*t happens.  We're an active group, just not on GTA.  So if you're looking for a die hard, full time job on GTA kind of crew, this isn't it.  We are adults and play when we get the chance too.

Just thought I'd be honest for anyone who is interested in joining, so you know what you're getting into.  Have a good week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users