[PS4] The Damned M.C.

194 replies to this topic
Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 01:17 AM

Hey bros had a lot of fun last night with you guys, Solace and Swish are two funny ass dudes gotta do it again soon....

RoughRyda420
  • RoughRyda420

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:35 PM

Hey swisher just wantd to say it was cool ridin with you yesterday and talkin out the basics of your guys club. This crew sounds great Ive been looking for something like this the whole time, can't wait to meet the rest of the guys! well ill see ya around

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

The Damned M.C. - Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

Hey guys,

We are still searching for prospects, If you are 18+ and have a mic/headset then we want to hear from you!

We are a tight-knit group, building a crew of friends and brothers. We've got some excited things planned,

and are looking to find more people to enjoy them with!

Ride safe brothers!

-Swisher

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 30 March 2014 - 12:51 AM

Stop the bumping, next bumping I see before it's warranted time will result in this topic locked.

You can only post bumps once a week, that's a week from the LAST post of any member of the forums. It's not hard to grasp this concept.

• .Prem likes this

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

The Damned Motorcycle Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

Hey gun, sorry about that bud. I'm currently moving and didn't have a chance to go over the rules with everyone. Thanks for setting swisher straight lol

crazydude53
  • crazydude53

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:11 AM Edited by crazydude53, 04 April 2014 - 02:11 AM.

I love this crew ..its the prefect blend between casual and serious gaming  .whether your looking for a nice ride through the scenic city of los santos or cracking open some heads of the opposing crews the is the crew for you so  if you like simulation and fraternity join the dammed

• Opie Grim Reapers MC likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:29 AM

Stop the bumping, next bumping I see before it's warranted time will result in this topic locked.

You can only post bumps once a week, that's a week from the LAST post of any member of the forums. It's not hard to grasp this concept.

^ That guy is a total asshouse.

Trench
  • Trench

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:17 PM

Hey, I'd like to join you guys.  My friend has told me a lot about your club and it sounds like the perfect fit for me.  Give me a shot?

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:42 AM Edited by SoLaCe_uNiTy, 09 April 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Hey Trench, I sent you a pm with some further information. I look forward to riding with you!

If you are looking for an MC that does it right, has a good time doing it, is active, respectful, and doesn't have leaders who are on egotistical power trips; then you found it.  Just follow the very simple instructions on the original post and we can go from there!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Trench
  • Trench

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

Alright cool, I'll check it out.  Thanks for giving me the opportunity to prospect for you guys!

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

No problem man.  Just be prepared to actually earn that patch.  We have a real brotherhood here; and once you prove yourself, you'll find that out for yourself.  Our prospect phase has no minimum time limit.  Unlike our laughable rivals, we don't give you the patch and call you brother just because you run a few missions with us.  We truly believe in quality over quantity and continue to show that on a daily basis.  Our officers lead by example; again something our rivals do not do, and our club is not a dictatorship.

I dare you, and everyone else reading this, to try and earn our patch.  Most of you, will not succeed.

• Opie Grim Reapers MC likes this

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:43 AM

Really enjoying the time I've spent in the crew. There is a real bond between everyone.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 April 2014 - 03:33 AM

Hey Luke, thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind word!  Also, congratulations on the patch!  You've earned it.

-----------------------------------------

Anyone looking for an active Motorcycle Club, that does things right, is a true brotherhood, and works the way an MC should work, then this is the club for you.  Check out the info on the original post, and give it a try today!

-----------------------------------------

Club Update:

Age Requirements

The club unanimously voted to remove age restrictions.  It was decided that from this day forward all applicants will be given the opportunity to earn their way into the club and will be reviewed on a 'case on case' basis.  So if you wanted to join before, and didn't have the chance due to our age restriction, give it a go now.

Xbox Expansion

The club unanimously voted against expanding to the Xbox platform, as it is not beneficial to the club at this time.

xJAMES_JRx
  • xJAMES_JRx

Wheelman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 April 2014 - 06:03 AM

I've talked to Swisher about joining into this club, seems pretty laid back and cool and since it was just made, I wouldn't mind joining. The crew(s) I'm in aren't really much active.

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:40 AM

I've talked to Swisher about joining into this club, seems pretty laid back and cool and since it was just made, I wouldn't mind joining. The crew(s) I'm in aren't really much active.

Hey, what's up? If you would like to join then you should put in an application(link is on the first page), and also add a Solace on PS3. You can add me as well if you've got any questions. You should also hop on and play with us, it's the best way for us to get to know you and decide wether you should be allowed to prospect or not.

Btw my psn is the same as my forum name.
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy likes this

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 April 2014 - 12:10 PM

Thanks Luke, wouldn't have said it better myself. Everything you need to know and do to get started can be found on the original post.

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:19 AM

Thanks Luke, wouldn't have said it better myself. Everything you need to know and do to get started can be found on the original post.

Not a bother solace, once again I would like to reiterate what solace has said, this is a crew of friends, we all look out for each other, if that is something that appeals to you then any of us will be more than happy to have a chat to you.

Kelt1993
  • Kelt1993

UNMC President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

Hey I'm looking to prospect but was wondering the main time zone of everyone as if I'm in a complete different zone the meetings could cause a problem sorry if ive missed where you posted it

Kelt1993
  • Kelt1993

UNMC President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 April 2014 - 05:54 PM

Nevermind ive found what i was looking for ive applied both on your site and rockstar social club and have added solace hoping to ride with you guys soon and hopefully one day be a brother

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

The Damned M.C. - Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:50 PM

Just be ready to actually earn the patch kelt, We're not like our rivals who just call anyone a brother. Other than that I look forward to ridin' with ya

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

Hey kelt, thanks for your interest in joining. Hopefully we can ride together soon. Just to clear it up for anyone else, we have no set time zone. We have members in the UK, Canada, and the US. We're all very active and you can almost always find someone online to play with.

Concerning what Swisher said about earning the patch, he's absolutely right. Our prospect phase is the real deal. We don't just patch you in because you did a few missions or reached a certain crew rank. We want to get to know you and vice versa.

Having said that I urge you all to accept the challenge. The rewards definitely make it worth your time.

Also, check out the current Weazel News stories regarding our club, and our rivals. You can find that on the original post under 'news'.

Thanks everyone and have a nice day!

nob0dy
  • nob0dy

Tallest Guy in LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:26 PM

I was contemplating starting my own MC of sorts, but it seems like you guys have a pretty solid operation already set up.

I would be interested in being a prospect if you're still looking.

PSN is NiF-0 ... I am not on as much I would like to be lately, hopefully will have more time after this weekend and am on usually 3 nights a week.

I have a Western Daemon and a Pegassi Bati 801.  I have yet to use any glitches, exploits or anything like that. I am a mature player and definetly down to be part of a tight knit brotherhood.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

(I just filled out the application on your site also.)

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:51 PM

Hey man, I sent you a friend request on PSN.  Look forward to meeting you and seeing if you'll be a good fit with our club.

Kelt1993
  • Kelt1993

UNMC President

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 April 2014 - 12:15 AM Edited by Kelt1993, 16 June 2014 - 05:41 PM.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 April 2014 - 01:34 PM

Hey Kelt, thanks for posting man! You didn't have to do that. But it's appreciated nonetheless!

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:17 AM

Kelt is our 2nd uk prospect at this time and 3rd of the MC, including me. So anyone in and around our time zone who is worried about having people to play with then don't hesitate to put an application in.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:54 PM

Kelt is our 2nd uk prospect at this time and 3rd of the MC, including me. So anyone in and around our time zone who is worried about having people to play with then don't hesitate to put an application in.

We have members on all the time.  Finding a person to ride with is as simple as sending a message.  Apply to prospect today, you won't regret it!

Lukejaii
  • Lukejaii

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 09:09 PM

We have members on all the time.  Finding a person to ride with is as simple as sending a message.  Apply to prospect today, you won't regret it!

Pretty much this, longest I have played alone is about 30 minutes. Joined in march.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:37 PM

Clubhouse

The Damned M.C.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

If you're looking for a club that does it right, actually has members who ride, and have history with real clubs; then The Damned M.C. is for you.  If you're looking for a real brotherhood, one that looks out for you in game and out; then The Damned M.C. is for you.  If you're looking for a real prospect phase, and made to earn the patch; then The Damned M.C. is for you.  If you're looking for a club who operates the correct way and doesn't have power hungry officers; then The Damned M.C. is for you.

What are you waiting for?  Sign up today!

• Kelt1993 likes this

CaptianBackwoods
  • CaptianBackwoods

Rebel Riders MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:48 AM

When are some of y'all on? I'm in an MC, just always lookin' fer new guys to hang an kill turds with. Also I don't know if you've ever dealt with The Highway Reapers but the whole lot em are asshats far as I can tell.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users