[PS4] The Damned M.C.

205 replies to this topic
SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

The Damned Motorcycle Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:48 PM

Hey thanks brother!  We are all glad you decided to patch over with us, despite the rest of your former club not making the move.  You've been a very welcome addition to our club!

• SwisherrSweetz likes this

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:48 PM Edited by SoLaCe_uNiTy, 13 March 2014 - 09:48 PM.

We have 12 active members at this point in time.  But considering you don't have the maturity to post something respectful; I can honestly tell you that you aren't worth our time.  We don't play with children.  Have a nice day!

• GunWrath likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by Black & White, 13 March 2014 - 09:51 PM.

How many members do you c*nts have? 

AJ happily greeting new crews since 2009.  :lol: 

• A J and TheIllaDopest like this

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

Vice President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:21 PM

AJ I've rode with The Damned MC and these guys are the real deal if I wasn't already In an MC I would have joined these guys a long time ago and by calling them c*nts on a recruitment page goes to show how uncivilized you really are

• A J likes this

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:59 PM

Okay, let me stop everyone right here and now.  If you want to talk sh*t with one another, do it through private messages.  I don't care who AJ is or what he has to say.  This is my clubs recruitment thread, and it will remain as such.  If it starts to be derailed I'll contact a moderator and have the comments from the people responsible for the derailing deleted.

Having said that, I'd like to point out that we are still accepting prospects.  If you ride motorcycles predominately, are over 18 years old, and enjoy a mature atmosphere with plenty of fun thrown in then this is a club you could get along with.  Unlike most other clubs, our prospecting phase doesn't last a few days, or a few crew ranks in.  Our prospect phase is used as it should be, to get to know you as a person.  The prospect phase lets us both know whether or not it'll be a good fit.

Now, with that out of the way, I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to check out our post.  I hope you all have a great weekend!

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 March 2014 - 04:15 PM

Can do brother Sorry I was a part of it to start. Thinking about organizing a big Biker Bash soon let me know if you guys want to be a part of it

Cameron
  • Cameron

💯

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:24 PM

Any of you wanna 1v1 me?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:49 PM

I don't think you understand the magnitude and significance of the name you've chosen, with regards to this forum. :sly:

Anyway excuse Aj, he has internet Tourettes. If you want to set up some games with GTAF's original Damned MC (now just The Damned), send me a PM. :^: I'm the good cop.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:55 AM Edited by SoLaCe_uNiTy, 16 March 2014 - 02:59 AM.

We are still looking for prospects.  If you are looking for an M.C. that is very active, and on the PS3, then I urge you to check us out.

juantrapriguez
  • juantrapriguez

Malibu's Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:42 AM

I sent a request bro this sounds cool I've been looking for an active crew

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:48 PM

I sent a request bro this sounds cool I've been looking for an active crew

Great, I look forward to riding with you!

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 03:44 PM

Hey guys,

We are still looking for active adult players to join.  Remember, you have to be 18+ and have an operational mic / headset.  We have a lot of exciting things planned and would like to have more brothers around to enjoy them with!  Keep an eye out on the website, as there will be huge updates coming soon!

As always, thanks for your time and ride safe!

mason.ace
  • mason.ace

THR-MC_BARRACUDA

• Members

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:53 AM

Hey man i just wanted to say congrats on just starting up i wish you the best and dont let aj gettin his panties in a twist put a damper on your mood i welcome your MC man....btw this issue with the name..aj maybe if you guys advertised as the damned mc like you used to people wouldnt use the name...im not gonna sit here and bitch but the DAMNED aint like it used to like when i was VP ;) have fun new MC and ride on

Xplosived
  • Xplosived

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

Curious as to what time zone you play in and how often you play?

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 02:00 AM

So I guess it's on brother the President of the other club hasn't sent me a message or posted on my page Funny how they all left when more of your guys showed

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 March 2014 - 03:54 AM

Curious as to what time zone you play in and how often you play?

Hey Xplosived, I am in the central US.  We have people playing throughout the day and evening.  We play all the time.

Xplosived
  • Xplosived

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 March 2014 - 05:34 PM

Solace i have sent an application via the website for your consideration! Hope to hear back soon.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:02 AM

Solace i have sent an application via the website for your consideration! Hope to hear back soon.

Hey man, your application was received.  I sent you a friend request over PSN.  Being from the UK won't be a problem, like I said, we're on all the time, and my Road Captain is from the UK as well.  Hopefully soon we can get you squared away and get your prospect phase going.

Xplosived
  • Xplosived

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 10:59 AM

Hey man, your application was received.  I sent you a friend request over PSN.  Being from the UK won't be a problem, like I said, we're on all the time, and my Road Captain is from the UK as well.  Hopefully soon we can get you squared away and get your prospect phase going.
Nice one mate! I need to do a massive clear out of my friends lists, ill do that tonight and then accept you. I'll possibly be on tonight but not for certain at around 1am GMT, if not then definitely tomorrow night at around 11pm GMT.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:21 PM

Sounds like a plan man.  Look forward to it.

Original post updated.

ADRUNKGUY
  • ADRUNKGUY

R.A.D. M.C. - Club Founder & President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:46 AM

Just dropping by to show my appreciation towards our alliance with The Damned.  I don't think you could ask for a better crew to ride with.  Looking forward to more rides and standing side by side slingin' bullets. 

law_1990
  • law_1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:27 AM

Just dropping by to show my appreciation towards our alliance with The Damned.  I don't think you could ask for a better crew to ride with.  Looking forward to more rides and standing side by side slingin' bullets. 

holy sh*t you made an account an everything. I'm so proud of you <3

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hey Drunk, thanks for stopping by and leaving a shout out!

holy sh*t you made an account an everything. I'm so proud of you <3

Hey Law, thanks for stopping by... I guess... lol

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

The Damned M.C. - Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:12 PM Edited by SwisherrSweetz, 26 March 2014 - 06:42 PM.

Welcome new prospects! It was fun playing with you both and getting to know you. As I've said before - If you have any questions feel free to ask any of the member's and we will do our best to fill you in. I look forward to riding with you more, hopefully we not only become friends, but brothers! 

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:39 AM

If you're looking for an active MC, that does it right, and doesn't have officers who are on power trips... then this might be the MC for you.  Doesn't hurt to give it a try!

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

Hey guys for the time being If you wish to speak to someone about joining the crew or you have any questions - You can message me here on the GTA forums, or over playstation as SoLaCe_uNiTy is temporarily away.

My PSN is the same as my username here : SwisherrSweetz

I look forward to hearing from you guys!

RoughRyda420
  • RoughRyda420

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hey guys this sounds cool I like the realism and effort youve put into the page, How many members do you guys have at the moment and what timezone are you guys in?

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:36 PM

Hi there RoughRyda!

Yes, our president has put a lot of effort into making this club as enjoyable as it is.

At the moment - we only have 10 active member's but we keep it small and tight-knit so that we can get to know each other and not have random people who we never play with in the crew.

I am in eastern time, But we have some member's from the UK, some from the states, and I'm in canada.

We have members on at most times during the day and night, and I'm practically almost always on.

If you're interested please read the bylaws posted in the first page of the recruitment thread,

and add me to playstation and we can ride and talk over the basics.

I look forward to riding with you!

-Swisher

RoughRyda420
  • RoughRyda420

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:41 PM

Wow wasnt expecting such a quick response. Ok everything sounds good I'll go ahead and read the bylaws now and ill add you to playstation as soon as im done, hopefully we can get things going as soon as possible. Just one other thing, You said the age limit is 18+ right? I'm tired of playin with crews that have little kids that mess about and kill eachother. This sounds great 

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Haha yes It was pretty quick wasn't it? I leave the forums page open and get e-mail notifications when people post so I can reply ASAP.

Yes we have a strict 18+ age limit due to maturity reasons.

If you're 18+ and have an operational mic/headset then that's great!

Add me to playstation and be sure to check out our club website + RSC page and request an invite.

We'll go over the basics and anything else you wish to know in game later tonight or tomorrow if that suits your needs better.

As always - I look forward to hearing back from you and eventually riding with you brother!

Take care,

-Swisher

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users