Photo

[PS3] The Damned M.C. - Looking for Prospects

149 replies to this topic
SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

The Damned M.C. - Club Founder & President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:55 AM Edited by SoLaCe_uNiTy, 16 June 2014 - 08:18 PM.

ebcv.png

THE DAMNED M.C.

"Damned Forever, Forever Damned!"

The Club | Website | Prospects

TDMCHISTORY.png

The Damned M.C. is a motorcycle club and a non-profit organization centered around the game Grand Theft Auto V. It was established on January 3rd, 2014 in the eastern part of Los Santos, a city in the southern part of San Andreas.

The club was formed out of the ashes of a security contracting company called Black Dagger Industries.  The company met its demise after most of its personnel were killed in the line of duty throughout the world after an IAA agent went rogue and released the names of security contractors to Al Qaeda and various other criminal and terror enterprises.

A few survived the attacks, and those that did were missing the bonds of brotherhood that only combat can create.  Because of this, they started the club and named it 'The Damned' in honor of those still living.  Business within the club grew quickly with the contacts made in the private military world.  The club was able to run guns full time to major customers such as the Madrazo Cartel, Trevor Phillips Industries, and more.

Through Trevor Phillips the club was paid with cocaine, crystal meth, and marijuana.  Which in turn brought the club into the lucrative world of drugs.  Recognizing the benefit of having combat veterans on his side, Trevor began paying The Damned M.C. for protection of his assets and businesses.  It was through this service that The Damned M.C. became enemies of The Lost M.C.  because when word spread that a new M.C. was helping Trevor Phillips Industries, The Lost went bat sh*t crazy.  Recognizing the need to make a statement, The Lost M.C. President Johnny Klebitz; long time meth addict, followed the then Sergeant At Arms; known as 'TerroristDirtNap', home and gunned him down in the drive way.  Needless to say this sparked a blood feud between the two clubs that will go on for decades.

With the club enjoying the huge profits made from gun running, protection, and drug manufacturing and distribution, it looked like peace was finally on the horizon.  Boy were we wrong...

The history is updated as needed, but one thing remains constant; the members of The Damned M.C. are "Damned Forever / Forever Damned".

TDMCBYLAWS.png

Section 1: Rules & Regulations (SOP)

Section 2: Meetings

Section 3: Prospects

Section 4: Structure

Section 5: Executive Board

All Bylaws are current.

TDMCINFO.png

The Damned M.C. is a mission based club that uses tearmwork, communication, and motorcycles to reach our goals.  In the near future we are looking to revolutionize the "turf war" aspects of the GTA Online experience and make it a fun and fulfilling atmposphere.  When not completing missions we can be found cruising around, causing mayhem and/or enjoying shenanigans of the most ridiculous kind.  We don't start trouble with other players, usually, but if they start trouble with us, we pound them into the ground over and over until we see a "Player Left" message pop up, until they run off, or until we get bored of the carnage.

We are looking to network with other clubs to enjoy the M.C. way of doing things with, and to toss around ideas with one another.  We are a small but very active club and intend to stick around for quite some time.  If you are a club president, feel free to contact me with any questions, ideas, or event invitations you may have.

The Club is currently seeking new prospects.  We are looking to bolster the Chapter with new blood.  You will be required to maintain prospective membership status for a period of time.  If you wish to join; do the following:

1. Go to our Website.
  2. Create an account.
  3. Join the Prospect Crew.

To be considered for a patch, you will need to complete these additional tasks:

1. Fill out an application.
  2. Exceed minimum time requirement.

If you have any questions, message any of the officers listed below.  The list of current club officers:

President

PSN ID: SoLaCe_uNiTy

Vice President

PSN ID: SwisherrSweetz

Sergeant At Arms

PSN ID: LukeJaii

Road Captain

PSN ID:

Prospect Manager

PSN ID:

Secretary

PSN ID:

Treasurer

PSN ID:

TDMCNEWS.png

Biker Wars #1

Rival Correspondence

Rival Correspondence Update

The Damned M.C. Presents...

TDMCALLIES.png

emblem_128.png

Really Awesome Dudez

Leader: ADRUNKGUY

emblem_128.png

Hells Cowboys M.C.

Leader: HAMMER_OF_THOR13

emblem_128.png

Mayans M.C.

Leader: Biker-Coyte / Kahunui

emblem_128.png

Iron Skull Outlaws M.C.

Leader: BenM1017

TDMCSHAMED.png

TLMCSHAMED.png

The Lost M.C.

Leader: Johnny Klebitz

The now deceased President assassinated The Damned M.C. Sergeant At Arms; at the time, known as 'TerroristDirtNap' in his driveway.  Retaliation came swiftly and violently after Trevor Phillips beat Johnny Klebeitz to death.  The Damned M.C. helped Trevor massacre The Lost M.C. in every known corner of San Andreas.  To this day, what little remains of The Lost M.C. is gunned down on site by The Damned M.C. and its associates.

IRMCSHAMED.png

Irish Anarchists M.C.

Leader: grungeeddy

Ambushed two members of The Damned M.C. with over-whelming force (six members) for defending 'Opie' of the Grim Reapers M.C. and got their asses whooped.  They began using Jets / Buzzards, and in return for the force escalation TDMC pulled out a tank.  Instead of working together, they fractured and subsequently rage quit.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:27 PM

Updated

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

Still seeking new prospects.  We are continuing to grow daily, so sign up today!

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

Keep the bumping to once a week please.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Once a week?  Alright; a bit extensive, but alright.  Thanks Toke for the warning.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:34 AM

Updates:

We have gained a few members, and are still looking for more.  If you like riding motorcycles, having a good time, and making friends then sign up.  Send me a friend request over PSN with a message stating your intentions, please.

Website will be moved soon.  If you have created an account on the current one, you will need to do so on the new one as well.  The new URL will be inserted into the original post once ready.

We are also still looking for other MC's on PS3 who want to ride together, and generally have a good time together.

That's it for now, I'll update as needed next week unless someone has a question or wants to strike a conversation here in this topic.  Thanks for your interest, and have a good weekend!

Dereimer500
  • Dereimer500

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

I'm interested in joining, PSN: xbossdonvon

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

Hey Dereimer, thanks for your interest in joining!  I went ahead and sent you a friend request over PSN.

I'll take this opportunity to point out that we are still growing, slowly but surely, and are still looking for active prospects that meet the requirements.  Our website will be moved soon to a gaming network, but as of this moment it is still current.  Thank you all for checking out our recruitment post here!  Ride safe!

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

I'd like to join, I've been looking for an active crew for so long. I added you on psn solace.

• BienQueLEnfer likes this

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 February 2014 - 11:32 PM

Yep.  Accepted the request.  Looking forward to riding with you too!

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

1 thing is I don't have a bike yet, I can get 1 easy but i'm looking for a western daemon as that's my favourite bike.

I'll search tomorrow some more if i can't find 1 I'll just get a bagger.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

President Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

Solace I saw your looking for MC's to ride with, my crew Grim Reapers MC LS is looking for another club to ride with also we are 5 guys and looking to expand

PSN: Opie1220

I'm gonna be adding you on PSN in a little while

P.S. How did you get your club logo like that link to a site would be appriciated

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:51 AM

1 thing is I don't have a bike yet, I can get 1 easy but i'm looking for a western daemon as that's my favourite bike.

I'll search tomorrow some more if i can't find 1 I'll just get a bagger.

Not a problem bud.  If nothing else we can snatch a loaner from a dead Lost M.C. member.

Solace I saw your looking for MC's to ride with, my crew Grim Reapers MC LS is looking for another club to ride with also we are 5 guys and looking to expand

PSN: Opie1220

I'm gonna be adding you on PSN in a little while

P.S. How did you get your club logo like that link to a site would be appriciated

Hey Opie, thanks for looking in on us.  I'll be looking forward to your friend request on PSN.  As for the club patch, I designed it with photoshop.

squee113
  • squee113

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

I have been looking for an MC to ride with for a while now. I have a bike just need the club. I am very interested in prospecting for the club.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 08:54 AM

Hey Squee, thanks for your interest in joining!  Go ahead and send me a friend request on PSN; and we'll get a ride in soon.  My PSN ID can be found in the original post.

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

Hey Squee, thanks for your interest in joining!  Go ahead and send me a friend request on PSN; and we'll get a ride in soon.  My PSN ID can be found in the original post.

Running a sister MC on Xbox or you gents rolling on PS3 only?

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Running a sister MC on Xbox or you gents rolling on PS3 only?

At this time we have no chapters up and running on Xbox.

• Outlaw430 likes this

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

Solace could you send me a link to the site so I can work on my MC's logo?

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

Opie, there isn't a site to go to get MC patches... that I know of.  I designed it myself.  Using a program called Photoshop.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:11 AM

Solace how do you get your custom crew emblem onto the Rockstar emblem creator because I got a really cool one but cant figure it out.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:20 AM Edited by SoLaCe_uNiTy, 26 February 2014 - 04:34 PM.

Solace how do you get your custom crew emblem onto the Rockstar emblem creator because I got a really cool one but cant figure it out.

Head to youtube.  There's several videos explaining how to do it.

Club Update:

Website has officially been moved.  The link in the original post has been edited to take you to the correct place.

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:44 PM

OK thanks

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:33 AM

No problem Opie.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 05:21 PM

Hey, we are still looking for prospects!  If you are looking for an M.C. that does it right, then you need not look any further.  We are steadily growing; slowly but surely, and will continue to do so.  We aren't looking for mass numbers.  We are a true brotherhood, looking to find more brothers with the same mentality.  We expect quality over quantity.  We don't view your in-game talents as quality.  In our opinion what you bring to the club as a person, is more important than how well you can play the game.

Think about it.  If you feel this is the right club for you, then by all means follow the instructions in the original post.  Regardless of why you're reading this, I thank you for your time, and I wish you well!

Ride safe!

Opie Grim Reapers MC
  • Opie Grim Reapers MC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:59 PM

That was a lot of fun running with you guys and Irish Anarchists up to Blaine County we really should do it again soon

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 March 2014 - 12:22 AM Edited by SoLaCe_uNiTy, 05 March 2014 - 12:23 AM.

Hey Opie, yeah, that was a good day.  We'll try and do it again soon with everyone on.  Now only if you had a mic!

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:14 AM

Bump

burnin_mad_trees
  • burnin_mad_trees

Low n' Slow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:27 AM

Damn smooth operation you guys have. It have a feeling this is being run by a real biker. I'm friends with a president of a biker club, but I'm not gonna reveal what club. Not looking to argue over pissing grounds.

SoLaCe_uNiTy
  • SoLaCe_uNiTy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:04 AM

Damn smooth operation you guys have. It have a feeling this is being run by a real biker. I'm friends with a president of a biker club, but I'm not gonna reveal what club. Not looking to argue over pissing grounds.

Thanks.  I'm glad you're not looking to provoke an argument in my thread, it's appreciated.

SwisherrSweetz
  • SwisherrSweetz

The Damned M.C. - Sergeant at Arms

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:46 PM

Great stuff Solace! I'm loving the close-knit brotherhood you've created! If anyone is wanting a crew with FRIENDS not just random players this is definitely the crew for you! The level of realism is unbelievable, the crew has nothing but great people, awesome senses of humor in the crew, and very active! What more could you ask for? So glad I made the switch. Keep up the good work brother.

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users