Quantcast

» «
Photo

Physical vs Digital? What is your preference?

33 replies to this topic

Poll: Digital Games vs Physical Games (53 member(s) have cast votes)

Physical Games vs Digital Games

1. Physical Games (44 votes [83.02%])

Percentage of vote: 83.02%

2. Digital Games (9 votes [16.98%])

Percentage of vote: 16.98%

Vote Guests cannot vote
jerbo
  • jerbo

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

Digital. I don't have much money sorry.

AceRay
  • AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:55 AM

Physical. Its much more satisfying after playing a bad game to physically throw it in the trash rather than just clicking delete. And I can build up a collection of games, which is nice.

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

Well, I would say digital, because that way you are safe from getting any sexually transmitted diseases!

Also, you save time, because you do not have to go down to the local bar and spend two hours trying to talk up the drunken birds therein.

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 18 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

Digital. I don't have much money sorry.

Well usually you are going to get ripped off from digital downloads. At least on console, unless there is some sort of decent sale.

It is really stupid because sales prove you can make a load more cash off older and less popular games. It costs them bugger all to sell a digital copy and putting prices down for limited times is a guarenteed way to get sales.

Just because you have something worth $1,000,000 doesn't mean people will actually pay for it at that price. It is only worth what someone will pay. So even if the price drops dramatically they will always rake in much more than if they didn't.

Microsoft's intention for the Xbox One was to be all digital at one point. So why the hell don't they support this and entice more people to buy digital instead of via retailers. Sure the games shops might eventually get assf*cked out of it, but I just want to see digital games on release being at least 5-10 pounds cheaper than their retail counterparts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users