Quantcast

» «
Photo

Experiences of falling in love at a distance?

18 replies to this topic
ivpanzer
  • ivpanzer

assassin

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

Some of us go through this stage, when MSN or Chat were the tip of the iceberg for dates between "friends" (online) or unknown, so guys, to tell their stories!

I remember once, a beautiful girl from New York, called Fergie, I dreamed her and talks by webcam just amazing, she played one year for me, she thought I was just kidding, I wanted to be my girlfriend, the last days I realized that she had boyfriend and it hurt me too, I cry a lot everyday while I look his photos in my PC.

I thought traveling to talk to her, but I decided to finish my university and so I finished forgetting it.

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:46 AM

I once had a bf on Maple Story when I was a kid. Lulz.

Gregx
  • Gregx

Vandal

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:52 AM Edited by Gregx, 12 February 2014 - 08:56 AM.

My illusions on Chat was very very higher, I never talk with girls again :sui:

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

I was a prostitute on Zynga's YoVille (it's kinda like secondlife or habbo hotel) when I was 13. They had "hot or not" competitions where the avatars would vote, and they'd narrow them down to the sexiest avatars in the room. I made a lot of fake money winning those competitions and then charging whoever was interested in laying down in an e-bed with me. :lol:

Never anything more serious than a couple days of flirting though. Probably a good thing.

• Fallcreek likes this

Lukas72
  • Lukas72

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:02 AM

I have a fake profile on Facebook to look at a girl in particular, waiting to be mine.

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:44 AM

I used to masturbate on webcam with a guy from Scotland, several hundred miles away. At first it was just a bit of fun and interesting chats, but we did indeed start to develop feelings for each other (at least, as much as you can over the internet). His parents were very religious, and he hadn't came-out to them. We eventually just agreed it wasn't going to work out. He had commitments with college, and didn't have the money to travel ridiculous distances. At that time, neither did I. He was able to cum in his own hair, which made me very jealous, though his cock was quite a bit smaller than mine. Shame it didn't work out.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

On MeetMe, I met a very stunning girl on December 27th of last year. We talked on the phone and texted a lot. She planned our whole future, and said we'd never separate. Well, a few days ago we actually did separate. She claims that we both should move on and be done with each other. I loved her so much, but she turned out to be a waste of my time. It actually doesn't affect me in any way, though. Mainly due to the fact that it was a long distance relationship. If it had been closer, where we could actually hang out, then I may have been a bit upset. It's all good, though.

Plus, I've already moved on and gotten a new girlfriend that lives close-by. Never will I trust a long distance relationship again.

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

Lucky 38

• The Precinct
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

I used to masturbate on webcam with a guy from Scotland, several hundred miles away. At first it was just a bit of fun and interesting chats, but we did indeed start to develop feelings for each other (at least, as much as you can over the internet). His parents were very religious, and he hadn't came-out to them. We eventually just agreed it wasn't going to work out. He had commitments with college, and didn't have the money to travel ridiculous distances. At that time, neither did I. He was able to cum in his own hair, which made me very jealous, though his cock was quite a bit smaller than mine. Shame it didn't work out.

Yeah, I miss you too.

• Rougarou, Th3MaN1, Danz. and 3 others like this

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

Facebook: virtual relationships for a sleepless, sexless generation. We finally made it, now let's get back to time travel and invading other galaxies for their oil.
  • universetwisters likes this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Founder/C.E.O. of the Kool Kidz Klub

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

I used to pick up girls on Runescape and Gaia. Bought that bitch full dragon armor. Bitches love full dragon armor.

• Th3MaN1, Frank Brown and Mr. House like this

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:44 PM

I once had a bf on Maple Story when I was a kid. Lulz.

God.. that game, definitely can't say I didn't try to date a few girls in that game (and I did) even "married' about 3 of them throughout the last 8 years.

Aside from that I did plenty of long distance relationships honestly, 1/2 of them weren't as far as where I currently reside but they were the worst of them all.

I'm kinda in the middle of one too except I'm planning to meet her as soon as I graduate near the end of the year, hopefully.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

I can't say I've had any online relationships with people I've never met before.

I've got buddies online I'd like to meet one day, but as far as strapping them to a plank of wood and giving them convulsing orgasms, male or female, hasn't crossed my mind yet.

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by gnad.1992, 13 February 2014 - 12:35 AM.

It happened to me.. with a girl I knew since 2003... we studied together but she left the city in 2004.

After that, I've never seen her again... but in 2009, I found her twitter. I kinda fell in love but it didn't work. It lasted for 3 months I think... but she didn't care about me lol

so you just gotta move on.. 

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

No Sleep Till Broker

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:26 AM Edited by Mr Scratch, 13 February 2014 - 06:26 AM.

I can't say I've had any online relationships with people I've never met before.

I've got buddies online I'd like to meet one day, but as far as strapping them to a plank of wood and giving them convulsing orgasms, male or female, hasn't crossed my mind yet.

That may just be the weirdest thing I've read this morning. On to reddit for more terrifying stories.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:27 AM

I got married three times on Habbo Hotel if that counts.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:39 AM Edited by WinterEdit, 13 February 2014 - 06:39 AM.

Well there was this Nigerian prince who wanted to give me money.

He contacted me with e-mail and I fell in love because of such generosity.

Needless to be said, I gave him everything he asked by e-mail.

I didn't get a lot of replies from him though... it kind of stopped when he got the numbers of my personal bank account. :/

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

I didn't get a lot of replies from him though... it kind of stopped when he got the numbers of my personal bank account. :/

You didn't even mention our relationship?

Hmph. I see where I rank.

• Th3MaN1 and WinterEdit like this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:46 AM

You didn't even mention our relationship?

Hmph. I see where I rank.

You didn't love me enough, I thought we had something! Now I know I'm just a hooker to you!

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:57 AM

Ah my days of Habbo Hotel and being a MSN Pimp. Good times I tell you! 

It would be illegal to do the same thing now AFAIK, but we had lots of cyber for 14-year olds and also quite some webcamming, though no nudity.

• Th3MaN1 and Fallcreek like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users