Quantcast

» «
Photo

Your favorite place for a shootout in freemode?

24 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

I have had some really awesome shootouts on the eastern side of the map where the crate drops by the ocean, there are loads of mountains to snipe people up there. Its a shame crate drops rarely work properly because it gets people off their ass and into different parts of the map.

Im curious as to where you guys like to spend your time.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:35 AM

A Jack Reacher post with less than 100 words, is this real life?
  • Sugar Free Nos likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:40 AM

...what else would it be?

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

And it's actually a real question that may spawn a real discussion about the game?

It's 3 am here and I must be REALLY sleepy.

Ok, I'll bite.

A lot of people have shootouts around LSC, but anywhere that I can fight a player without having an auto 2 star wanted level is where I want to fight. Maybe over by Weston's pad?

Sash
  • Sash

Mile high club

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:41 AM

Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

I land any helicopter on top of the Augury Insurance building & snipe players & if I'm lucky, if a tank is idle, snipe the driver too

Cincy32
  • Cincy32

RIP FRED PHELPS

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

Paleto Bay makes for some great (sub)urban warfare. Lots of differently zoned lots and every one of them is full of alleys or driveways. Pretty intense.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

GTAF's Best Scrub 2014

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

I land any helicopter on top of the Augury Insurance building & snipe players & if I'm lucky, if a tank is idle, snipe the driver too

Lol Augury.

Arcadius Business center or GTFO.

A buddy of mine and I used to snipe people foolish enough to do the LSC glitch at Vinewood LSC for days. 

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

And it's actually a real question that may spawn a real discussion about the game?

It's 3 am here and I must be REALLY sleepy.

Ok, I'll bite.

A lot of people have shootouts around LSC, but anywhere that I can fight a player without having an auto 2 star wanted level is where I want to fight. Maybe over by Weston's pad?

The LSC in the middle of the map is actually pretty fun once you start using a chopper to make use of the buildings on the area. There is a huge building on the eastern side of the street across the road from the LSC that has multiple levels, its pretty fun to go up there and take people out.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:53 AM

A very common place for shootouts is the Zancudo marsh, since everyone who dies on the base spawns there.

Jack, I wanted to post this movie quote in one of your other threads, but it was locked...

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:55 AM

A very common place for shootouts is the Zancudo marsh, since everyone who dies on the base spawns there.

Jack, I wanted to post this movie quote in one of your other threads, but it was locked...

...not available in my country.

And this is not a bad idea either, going to that marsh and picking off those who lucked out at the base. I just wish player killing actually rewarded us more.

darkjounin
  • darkjounin

SoCali Native

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

Ran out of bath salts?

LSC, for convenience sake, theres always trouble around that corner.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:58 AM

Well, the quote was from As Good As It Gets:

"Sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here."

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:11 AM Edited by KnobCheez, 12 February 2014 - 09:17 AM.

I like the Little Seoul area. Good mix of alleys, back courts and buildings to climb.
Also I love fighting around the Maze Bank/FIB buildings, all those different levels make for interesting battles.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:26 AM

Many many rooftops. Even finding better ones everyday.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

Many many rooftops. Even finding better ones everyday.

I love doing this as well, I wanna wait till I get a bounty before I do it again though.

Insert-Coin-To-Continue
  • Insert-Coin-To-Continue

I Have A Beard

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:33 AM

It's not really a common place. I've been apart of maybe one, or two, shootouts in that area.

I've had some fun shootouts at Sandy Shores, personally.

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:49 AM

Also, some favorite sniping spots of mine are the Rockford Plaza, middle section of Mile High Club & Maze Bank. Favorite shoot out spot is the Vinewood Bank.

The middle section of the Mile High Club is also a favorite hiding spot of mine, especially when having a bounty. No need for parachuting in ;)

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:11 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 12 February 2014 - 10:13 AM.

It's not really a common place. I've been apart of maybe one, or two, shootouts in that area.

I've had some fun shootouts at Sandy Shores, personally.

Maybe not common for you. I've seen many fights there. It usually starts with jet bombings, leads to everyone trying to get jets, and ends with half the lobby in the marsh. This is common. Doesn't mean everyone participates. I don't stay there either. I teleport out, grab a jet, and watch the white dots from above.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

Also, some favorite sniping spots of mine are the Rockford Plaza, middle section of Mile High Club & Maze Bank. Favorite shoot out spot is the Vinewood Bank.
The middle section of the Mile High Club is also a favorite hiding spot of mine, especially when having a bounty. No need for parachuting in ;)

Where is the mile high club?

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:24 AM

On top of the Los Santos Customs (Rockford Hills). Even better to go up there with a bounty and just watch all of the eager players endlessly throw sticky bombs all night long

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Also, some favorite sniping spots of mine are the Rockford Plaza, middle section of Mile High Club & Maze Bank. Favorite shoot out spot is the Vinewood Bank.The middle section of the Mile High Club is also a favorite hiding spot of mine, especially when having a bounty. No need for parachuting in ;)

The tallest construction site in LS, opposite Maze Bank tower & opposite Alta Street apartments.
  • KnobCheez likes this

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:28 AM

Also, some favorite sniping spots of mine are the Rockford Plaza, middle section of Mile High Club & Maze Bank. Favorite shoot out spot is the Vinewood Bank.The middle section of the Mile High Club is also a favorite hiding spot of mine, especially when having a bounty. No need for parachuting in ;)

The tallest construction site in LS, opposite Maze Bank tower & opposite Alta Street apartments.

Oh I know where you mean.
I sniped my first buzzard pilot from there. He had a bounty too.
I was so excited by the kill I ran straight downstairs to tell Mrs KnobCheez who unfortunately didn't share my excitement in any way at all. XD

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

The Buzzard is the best helicopter to land on the ledge, Maverick isn't since its blades are longer, Frogger, same as Buzzard. Cargobob is obvious. A tank can easily shoot a helicopter from that height because the tail sticks out, so you better get out of a helicopter once you land if a player below has a tank or RPG

ZeusMowat_278
  • ZeusMowat_278

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:13 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users