Photo

Secret Car List

161 replies to this topic
Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 March 2006 - 05:58 AM

There's two parked car generators there. So if you find the Admiral, take it to the other end of the drive and return. The Admiral generator will not have had enough time to refresh, so a Stretch is there by default.

rragha
  • rragha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:38 PM

Thanks heaps!! biggrin.gif

rragha
  • rragha

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:20 PM

just one more thing... where can i find a baggage biggrin.gif

NerosNuurb
  • NerosNuurb

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:55 PM

I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it but here it comes:
When Tommy get his new outfit for "the party" some guy gets of a chopper and Tommy says "Nice bike!!!". I was wondering if there is anything special about this bike. The one I stole is gold colored ( no it's not yellow ) has anyone noticed this???

Smuznikrovf
  • Smuznikrovf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 March 2006 - 04:30 PM Edited by Smuznikrovf, 31 March 2006 - 03:44 AM.

There's nothing special about it as far as I know, it's just a normal Freeway.

Demarest
  • Demarest

what could be

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 March 2006 - 05:54 PM

Correct. VC introduced motorcycles and that was just one way of pointing it out and getting you used to it.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:24 AM

Hello to all VC fans smile.gif I just started playing this game after I've done San Andreas, so I haven't really found much stuffs on VC. Just wondering now, maybe there's one more car with a unique color WHITE, and this is an Infernus in the mission "Back Alley Brawl". This is the car that you and Lance are supposed to ride after Tommy kills the chef to get the cellphone and escape .

Just wanto to ask incidentally; are there any mod shops in VC like a Transfender or Wheels Arc Angel in San An?

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:33 AM

While Infernus' aren't always white - you can find all sorts of colours driving around on the streets - the one you are speaking about (Lance's) is indeed always white.

And to answer your other question: no, there aren't any mod shops, unfortunately.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:44 AM

Thanks for that info Fuzzy. smile.gif So that means you get colors for a vehicle what is only available at Pay N Spray.
I guess then that Infernus is a rare car.

Justin
  • Justin

have a cigar

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:48 AM

QUOTE (GTA_Loco @ May 1 2006, 21:44)
I guess then that Infernus is a rare car.

Not always. wink.gif

Just wait, you're obviously early in the game (and I envy you for that as you've got a whole world to discover), so I won't ruin it for you. However, there are certain areas (or zones) which spawn different classes/styles of cars with more prevalence than others. A place by the name of Starfish Island harbors a few of those Infernus'. As you get to know the game more, you'll get to find out where the hot spots are for many different vehicles.

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 01 May 2006 - 11:55 AM

Thanks again for that advance info. icon14.gif I'm still trying to get a feel of the game as i'm kind of disoriented with a rather different game environment.

And I'll certainly be looking for those different vehicles, specially the rare and proofed ones wink.gif

GTA_Loco
  • GTA_Loco

Make Things Differently

• Members

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:32 AM

Hello there again VC car fans. Apologies for the week old bump. I've finally unlocked all places in the game. I just want to confirm two specially colored vehicles: Whargouls Off white PCJ 600 in "Autocide" mission, and the White Infernus found in at least two Lance related missions and one that always spawns in the Vercetti Mansion.

The PCJ 600's off white color is indeed unobtainable at Pay N Spray and so is the Infernus'. In the case of the Infernus, you wouldn't find also any other normally colored Infernus driving around the cities that sport a white color, so in effect that makes your mansion spawned white Infernus a special one.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users