• Members

Posted 30 April 2003 - 12:35 AM

there is also a fbi washington behind the pizza place downtown

Dead Man
  • Dead Man

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 May 2003 - 12:22 PM

[QUOTE]Quote (bizarro @ Dec. 13 2002,05:00)
a few things...

*you can't snipe the black Admiral during Check Out At the Check In.  For some reason, the windows are bullet proof.  What I had to do was burn the bastard out of the car with a molotov cocktail.  Then you jack the car and take it to your garage.

*I can't get the black pony out of the lot in Loose Ends.  The entrance/exit is only big enough for a person to get through, not a whole car.  Anyone find a way to get it through?  Also, there's two black admirals in this stage too.  In case you missed it in Check Out...

Same deal happened to me with the Black Pony. It may be there to jack but there is a no way to get it out from that area unless you use the perfect handling cheat and jump it out. Any suggestions on how to get it out without cheating?

[QUOTE]EDIT* Found out that if you park a packer in front of the gate and then launch another packer over the gate by driving up the first one you can use the one you got inside to launch the Black Pony over the gate with. Credit goes to 68k from a previous topic about the mission it's in.

When I park a packer in front of the gate and get another packer the last one dissapears even if I leave the door open.
anyone know another way to get the cars out besides cheating? :/

LaRgO
  • LaRgO

Midget Spammer :D

• Members

Posted 24 May 2003 - 12:45 PM

Quote (TehCriminalMastermind @ Nov. 25 2002,18:47)
You can fit a lotta cars into a garage...Just park one under the door so it cant close, and cram as many in as you can. This does make it nearly impossible to take them out without getting scratched (or take them out period). I find it too much of a hassle to do.

i tried that, i put about 10 bikes in the hyman condo, about 6 of them disapeered

GPX VC
  • GPX VC

R.S & L Bows.... You cant beat our meat

• Members

Posted 26 May 2003 - 02:45 PM

White Walton: Do one of the Missions for Phill where you have to get guns from guys.

qazwaplol
  • qazwaplol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2003 - 06:50 AM

... what about the special cars you get when you own the 'sunshine auto's' and finish the list of cars next to one of the garages?

(stealing the cars, bring em in the garage and you get a unique car, i love that second one, lol i win all the street races with it :), but then i forgot to save and my computer crashed... D'OH! now i have to get all the cars together again :()

qazwaplol
  • qazwaplol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2003 - 09:57 AM

I went to check the name of the cars you get from bringing all the cars to the garage under sunshine auto's

first you get a 'Deluxo', then a 'Sabre Turbo', and then a 'Sandking'. Don't have the 4th yet

qazwaplol
  • qazwaplol

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 May 2003 - 10:00 AM

Quote (alex0989 @ Nov. 25 2002,00:21)
                   Completely Unique Cars*

Love Fist: This special limo is available during most of the Love Fist missions. Simply beat the mission and go save your brand new limo.

You dont have to go and save the limo...

When you completed the mission where love fist defuses a bomb the limo is always infront of the recording studio...

zenfox
  • zenfox

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2003 - 06:54 PM

there's another way of getting the bp/fp/dp/ep admiral from the mission "guardian angels"

when u chased the guy down and got the briefcase, stop near the admiral

now get into 1 of the gang cars and park it it so it blocks the admiral

get into the other gang car and do the same, so the alley is completly blocked

no go into the mission checkpoint and a cutscene will play

wait i while and voila there it is, yours for the taking

no you dont have to fail the mission by killing him

cheers

Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2003 - 09:23 PM

Also you can just finish the "Guardian Angels" mission and take a left out of the alley and the car will be right there for the taking!

Also I was wondering, if you store the BP/EP/FP/CP Admiral, once you take it out, the tires/windows are destructible.

:(

Chunky Lee Chong
  • Chunky Lee Chong

#f4d1f6

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 June 2003 - 10:56 PM

Hey! You forgot to add the Cheetah with the little red light on the dash board that appears at 3 Wanted Stars!

Lowflyer02
  • Lowflyer02

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 June 2003 - 07:36 PM

there's also an FBI Washington near the pizza place in the Downtown area. if you're driving down from luvfist, just drive past the pizza place and into an alley, drive around, you'll find it. sorry if somebody allready posted this

Geqxon
  • Geqxon

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 June 2003 - 08:42 PM

"Bar Brawl"

When you are at the part where you have to shoot the 10 security guards, there is an oceanic over there. Get it. It has a boot that can't get off, and it has some packages in it. The special boot function will disapear when you put your car in the garage :)

Vicetopia
  • Vicetopia

Factory Overclocked

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 June 2003 - 12:38 PM

Anyone know an easier way to get Hilary's Sabre Turbo?  I'm having trouble with the tank thing.

EDIT:
I waited at the Malibu for the end of the race.  He finished and the car was left empty there.

However, I couldn't knock off the doors so I pushed it all the way back to my apartment near the Pole Position.

THIS CAR HAS NO SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES!  ONCE THE RACE IS OVER IT'S A REGULAR SABRE TURBO!!

Not BP.  Not EP.  Not DP.  Not FP.
Nothing!!!

Wolf68k
  • Wolf68k

always howling

• Members
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Technology] 2013
    Best Contributor [Technology] 2012

Posted 05 July 2003 - 09:40 AM

Oh I'm more than likely going to get flamed for this one, because it's old news, but oh well....
In everything I've read about the special mission cars, the one thing I've never seen mentioned about the Love Fist limo is that even after you've done all of the missions there you can still get the Love Fist limo found park outside of the VROCK building.

I had originally saved it back at the mansion, but some wierd glitch made it and all my other cars in there disappear. I got the Love Fist back later when I saw it parked there again. It's not always there, but then most of the parked cars/bikes/whatever are like that.

off topic.....mr_mafia, the link in your sig doesn't work.

NHJ BV
  • NHJ BV

Meat-Free Mime

• Members

Posted 07 July 2003 - 03:09 PM

{never mind}

Da_motorbike_masta
  • Da_motorbike_masta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 July 2003 - 02:28 AM

QUOTE (Liquid @ Dec 7 2002, 08:09 PM)
QUOTE (alex0989 @ Nov. 25 2002,00:21)
<font color='#000000'>Gold Infernus:
To get this, just steal the Infernus that is parked on the side of the stairs of the Vercetti mansion at the beginning of the "Bar Brawl" mission.(I found this one at a walkthrough at Gamefaqs, not sure if it's true.)</font>

<font color='#FFFFFF'>I think you can find this car on the street at any other time.</font>

i was gonna say the same thing or you ca just go to the multi storey parking lots and find it

madbitch
  • madbitch

Super Skinner, Noob Modeler

• Members

Posted 17 July 2003 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (qazwaplol @ May 28 2003, 09:57 AM)
I went to check the name of the cars you get from bringing all the cars to the garage under sunshine auto's

first you get a 'Deluxo', then a 'Sabre Turbo', and then a 'Sandking'. Don't have the 4th yet

4th is a hotring racer,
but i remember me having a different order.
i thought first deluxo secondly sabre turbo third hotring
forth sandking.

why stress that hard about colored and DP FP etc
"hidden" cars, when you´ve got garage editor?

lolo603
  • lolo603

Du$Ty 7

• Members

Posted 01 August 2003 - 05:34 AM Edited by lolo603, 01 August 2003 - 05:46 AM.

QUOTE (alex0989 @ Nov 24 2002, 07:21 PM)
There's been alot of talk about secret cars but there is no specific thread for them. Here are the ones that are known so far:

????????? Completely Unique Cars*

Romero's Hearse: This car is availble during Avery's mission, "Two Bit Hit" Shoot the hearse until the driver flees, making sure not to blow up the hearse. Jack the hearse and take it to a garage to save it.

Love Fist: This special limo is available during most of the Love Fist missions. Simply beat the mission and go save your brand new limo.

Zebra Cab : Although im not sure , some people havent been able to get it after completing the Kaufman Cab Asset, so steal it while fighting the boss in the mission Cabmageddon.

*These are the only 2 completely unique cars.

???????? Cars With Special Abilities

BP/EP/FP/DP/Spike and Tank Proof Admiral:
This car is available during the Colonel's mission "Guardian Angels" When Diaz arrives in this car you need to shot him in the head so his dead body rolls out of the car leaving the locked door open. Jack the car and go save it at a garage. All credit goes to Blue Zircon

BP/EP/Fp Sabre Turbo
Available during the Malibu mission "The Driver" Store a Rhino in a nearby garage and when the race starts go directly to that garage. Wait for Hilary near the end of the race and hit him so his car blows up. Then push it back to a garage to save. Alternative Strategy: Finish the race side by side with Hilary and he will vanish. Go knock the door off his car, get in, and go save. All credit goes to Blue Zircon

???????????Cars With Locked Doors

Comet:
To get the Comet with the locked doors simply start the second assassination mission, "Waste The Wife" and then shoot the Comet. The wife will run in fear leaving the door open. If you try to save this vehicle the doors will become unlocked. Credit goes to KRUTON 9000

Voodoo:
In the last mission for Umberto, "Trojan Voodoo" you can get a locked Voodoo. When you and the other 2 cars pull up to the lot simply walk over to the other car and shoot the guy in the head causing him to fall out. Once again if you try to save this car the doors will become unlocked. Credit goes to old_man

???????? Cars With Special Colors

Pitch-Black Admiral:
This car is available during the fourth assassination mission, "Check Out At The Check-In" Once you kill the one guy you will be chased by 3 pitch-black admirals. Park your car up against a wall, get out and get on top of your car. The other 3 cars will ram into the wall which is when you can snipe the guy in the head so he falls out of the vehicle so you can steal it. Credit goes to KRUTON 9000

Black Sanchez:
In the Dirt bike mission, "Trial By Dirt" you are chased by 3 other black Sanchezes. Simply shoot one of the guys off and the bike is yours. Credit goes to scmikes

White PCJ 600:
In the assassination mission, "Autocide" there is a pure white PCJ 600 that one of the targets is riding. Credit goes to razorke

Cream-Colored Stretch:
This limo is available during the film studio mission, "Martha's Mug Shot" When the mission starts run over to Candy's limo and shoot the driver in the head and get inside the limo. Run Candy over to fail the mission and then go save your new car. Credit goes to DragoniteBallZ

Black Voodoo:
This car is available during Avery's mission, "Two Bit Hit" When you approach the Haitian Drug Lord you will spot a black Voodoo. Run up to it, jack it, and go save. Credit goes to DragoniteBallZ

Red/Black Bobcat:
This car is available during the mission, "Autocide" This car is a little more harder then the others cuz you do not have a chance to shoot the guy in the head and he will not flee. You can get the advantage by sniping his tires before you get to close. Once you get closer he will run and you will need to pin his vehicle so you can rip him out. Obviously easier said then done. Credit goes to Dark Literature

Black Pony:
This car is available during the last assassination mission, "Loose Ends" It is parked right in front of the gates. Jack it and then go save your new ride. Credit goes to Coognut

Black Sentinel:
There is a black Senitnel in the "Hit The Courier" mission. Just shoot the woman carrying the prints, complete the mission with that car, then take it to one of your garages.

Gold Infernus:
To get this, just steal the Infernus that is parked on the side of the stairs of the Vercetti mansion at the beginning of the "Bar Brawl" mission.(I found this one at a walkthrough at Gamefaqs, not sure if it's true.)

Lightless Taxi:
Yes the lightless Taxi from GTA3 is back again in Vice City. How this works is, when several Taxis are on screen, sometimes the game doesn't load the light on the top of it thus making it look like a Sentinel. These can be seen
sometimes when patrolling around the Kaufman Cabs area more than others. This
will be the hardest car to find since it is just a glitch.(I'm not sure where else to look for this one, could someone tell me a place where I can most likely find it?)

Oh and for those who want the Coast Guard :
Right to get to it go from the most southernly bridge on the second island. Follow the coast southwards until you see a wooden jetty come out from the coast. If you look down from it you will see the coastguard in the water. All you have to do is jump into it but becareful not to miss!

??????????????Disapproved Cars
The cars all involved in the Vice City Racer are not BP/EP/FP/DP

The Sanchezes in the mission "Cap The Collectors" do not have anything special about them. They are not as fast as they seem when you are chasing them because the computer AI makes them go fast, even tho the bikes are just regular bikes.

Post more info people ! Suggest if you are in the beggineing of the game you start looking out for these, dont miss them.

nice list... but there's some correction to be made... and i added more rare cars to the list...

Romero's Hearse
there're 2 different Romero's Hearse during Two Bit Hit, one w/ the coffin in the back and one doesn't...

black Voodoo
there's also a black Voodoo during the Two Bit Hit mission... and it's possible to get all three cars w/o failing the mission... first, run to the scene but don't shoot, nvr shoot a bullet otherwise the boss will take off... if u don't shoot he will stay at the scene... first run to the black voodoo, jack it and drive to the garage... now go back... run to and jack the Romero's Hearse that is park on the road side... drive it to your garage... and lastly, run back to the scene and shoot the boss and take the 2nd Romero's Hearse home... i have try this method twice and it works...

SpandEx
jack it during the Jury Fury mission and save it at the most southern garage in the east island (YES it's big enough)...

Love Fist
it appears outside the studio after u complete all Love Fist missions...

Zebra Cab
yes it does appear in Kaufman Cab after u have completed the taxi asset...

BP/EP/FP Sabre Turbo
the car still disappear after the cut scene even if i finish the race w/ Hillary by my side... the only way to get it is to fail the mission...

black Admiral
can't snipe the driver... have to use the flame thrower to force the driver out of the car...

black Sanchez
complete and beat Trial by Dirt at least 3 times for it to appear

black Rancher
complete Test Track at least 3 times for it to appear

green Stretch
it appears during the Martha's Mug Shot mission... simply jump on top of the car so it brings u to their destination... after the cut scene, don't go up the building yet... go south on the road and it will be parked there, snipe the driver's head off to aquire this car... this way u can still continue w/ the mission and get the car at the same time (just make sure u don't slam the door every time u leave the limo)

black Bobcat
during the mission Autocide, just snipe the driver's and passenger's head off to aquire this car...

silver PCJ
also available during Autocide

Black Pony
once again there should be a bit correction for this... u CAN'T just drive them out since the gate is only half open... u have to jack 2 packer BEFORE accepting the mission and park them on the alley SOUTH of the pay phone... now accept the mission and kill off some guys that's close to u, now run back to the 2nd packer and ramp it over the 1st packer so u can land inside the area... now park the packer near the pony and ramp the pony out... *nvr lose sight of the packer when it's inside otherwise it will be gone even if u leave the door wide open

black Sentinel
snipe the women's head off during HIt The Courier mission

gold Infernus????
are u sure it exists??? i know there's a gold Sentinel during the mission Bar Brawl... but not a gold Infernus...

and 1 final correction... the cars u race w/ during any SunShine Auto race ARE FP... just park around the finishing checkpoint (do not finish the race, u have to fail the race), pick out your sniper rifle, when those cars come and the msg "u didn't finish in 1st place" popped up, keep sniping their car until the driver gets out (usually takes 4 hits)

white Admiral (all proof)
face south while giving Diaz back his briefcase, when he left, rush south and the car should be park on your left w/ doors unlocked...

black FBI Washington
u can only aquire this if u fail the mission All Hands on Deck... and it's still extremely hard... when u gain movement again after the cut scene, the speed boat the FBI is in should be closest to u... now run and try jumping over the fence of the yarht... if u time it right u can land on the speed boat... now just jack the boat and drive back to shore... hop onto the car and a msg "the colonel is dead" is poped up... now drive the car back to hideout...

*credits goes to whoever thinks they are the very 1st one to discover these* tounge.gif

TH3 C@M!L3ON
  • TH3 C@M!L3ON

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 September 2003 - 05:07 PM

There are secret cars like the golden stretch you can get it if you bought the film studio and the mission the marthas mug shot the transport of candy is a golden stretch .There is even a FBI washington near the pizza restaurant there is a passage where there is parked a FBI washington ,armor and a rampage .There are many rare cars in vice city so try to find some .

the-axis
  • the-axis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 September 2003 - 07:07 PM Edited by the-axis, 06 September 2003 - 07:09 PM.

Hi...

I'm new to this forum but have posted alot at another forum site for GTA. I play on a PS2 so I don't know how the PC version goes. There are several things that can be made easier when stealing some of these cars but I don't really feel like typing them all out again right now.

You can fit up to 16 cars at Sunshine Auto, another 10 to 12 can fit at Hymen Condo, 3 cars and 1 bike at the Mansion, 1 car and 3 bikes at the other three garages. This gives you a total storage of up to 44 cars and bikes. Sometimes they will disappear when you save but you can avoid this by saving in a different slot than the save file from which you are playing. After you save load the save file that you just made and check on your cars. If some have disappeared go back to the other file and try again until you get them all saved. I found that the cars tend not to disappear if I save from a save house that doesn't have a garage.

I never succeeded at getting the Black Pony but I'll have to try that Packer trick.

The Black Admiral is alot easier to get if you just exit the airport area by way of the back entrance. The first Admiral you encounter is at the fork in the road. Keep your distance and use your sniper rifle to shoot the passenger in the head. He will fall out leaving the door open. Now force the car into the wall using your car, jump out of your car and into the Admiral using the passenger door. Put the Admiral in a garage at Sunshine Auto and lose your wanted level by painting a Sabre Turbo. Now head down the street toward Little Havana. you can walk out behind the buildings on the left side of the road and find the broken part of the fence. Go trough the break in the fence and turn left. You will come to a building walk around back of the building (to the left) and there is a parking lot beyond the building. The other two Black Admirals are parked here waiting for you. Again keep your distance and shoot the passengers in the head. These cars won't move as you approach them so you can easily jump in from the passenger side. First get in one and the driver will jump out and start running. Jump out holding the "x" button and the door will stay open. Now jump in the other and drive it back to Sunshine Auto to the same garage as the first. Now you "run" back for the third Black Admiral which is still parked there with the door open. Take it again to the same garage as the first two. (for some reason the door will open for you even though there are already two Admirals in the garage) Once all three Admirals are in the garage take your Sabre Turbo to Downtown Ammunation and finish the mission. Now go back to Sunshine Auto and stand in front of the garage where the admirals are. When the door opens walk away and it will close. This unlocks and repairs the Admirals. Now jump in and arrange them in an orderly fashion. (you can still fit one more car in here) Save the game from the Skumole Shack downtown and you have three Black Admirals.

All of my instructions for obtaining "Unique" vehicles are this long so that's why I'm just posting this one for now.
cool.gif

vercetti351
  • vercetti351

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2003 - 04:34 PM

This car is available during the Colonel's mission "Guardian Angels" When Diaz arrives in this car you need to shot him in the head so his dead body rolls out of the car leaving the locked door open. Jack the car and go save it at a garage. All credit goes to Blue Zircon

you dont have to shoot diaz out of the car. just complete the mission and the when he drives off he turns left and the car appears there. just get in and go! it helps to have a garage before this mission so you can use this car in the death row mission to run over everybody w/o blowing up. i did this mission on first try w/o the car, cheats, rocket launcher, or chopper, just w/ chrome shotgun and cheetah.

OnDeRun
  • OnDeRun

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 October 2003 - 08:07 AM

devil.gif
Has anyone found the Securicar with locked doors cool.gif
If not credit goes to me alien.gif
In Autocide , sniper the the guy through the windscreen and he will fall out leaving the door open... get in and then get out... you cant get back in tounge.gif

lolo603
  • lolo603

Du$Ty 7

• Members

Posted 30 October 2003 - 03:08 PM

QUOTE (OnDeRun @ Oct 4 2003, 03:07)
devil.gif
Has anyone found the Securicar with locked doors cool.gif
If not credit goes to me alien.gif
In Autocide , sniper the the guy through the windscreen and he will fall out leaving the door open... get in and then get out... you cant get back in tounge.gif

i believe everyone knows about that Securicar since it's located at the main road... sarcasm.gif
and no that car doesn't always have lock doors... sometimes the doors will be unlocked but it's rare...

for any cars that has lock door... once u get it, when u get out, simply walk away from the car at once so u won't slam the door shut... or put it in ur garage to remove the lock doors ability...

jlarson69
  • jlarson69

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2004 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (Ashwin @ Feb 5 2003, 22:30)
I've got a hyman condo full of romero's hearses each with the coffin and the sunshine auto's garages full of love fist limo's and the white admirals.

What is the point in having more that one Lovefist limo or Romero's hearse? They may be one of a kind, but they suck at everything else. Handling, speed, no invincibilty like Diaz's Admiral.

alex0989
  • alex0989

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 06 February 2004 - 09:33 PM

Hey im back , glad to see my topic got somany reviews, anyway u can get the black fbi washington behind the Love Fist store and the PIzza Store next to it and u dont have to fail the arms mission.

Mass
  • Mass

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2004 - 08:04 AM Edited by Mass, 17 February 2004 - 08:08 AM.

I've had like 7 vehicles in my Hyman Condo and some of them obviously disappeared in the first place. Saving a lot of vehicles are a bit risky. In my 4 car garage of the Hyman Condo, I've put the black Voodoo (the one in the mission Two Bit Hit), red Infernus, and light blue FBI Cheetah inside. Because all of a sudden, my red Infernus vanished for some apparent reason. Perhaps it's the frame limiter that was off. So that's the reason why my cars keep on vanishing whenever there are glitches approaching towards my garages huh? Better becareful, because if you leave the frame limiter off, it can result for the missing cars that were gone in a garage. That happened to me when I was stealing a red Infernus. Additionally, inside of my 2 car garages, my silver PCJ 600 (the one that I've stole in Autocide), was gone permanently, and I was shocked when it was gone forever. I was all "No way, what the hell happened to my silver PCJ 600?!". And I was all "Aww man, now I have to start the game process all over again!". So what I assume is that the frame limiter off glitch is giving you some kind of risky situations that are attempting to vanish your cars. Leaving the frame limiter on shouldn't be a problem since it helps prevent the glitches during gameplay. Don't you just hate it when some of your cars in the garages disappear for some reason? Well, now everyone is talking about it. I can't guarantee that it will save a lot of vehicles like in Sunshine Autos for example. Can't miss all of the rare secret vehicles on certain storyline missions. Gotta collect them.

tommyalma
  • tommyalma

†לэ flỵĚήξ ךдxi

• Members

Posted 03 March 2004 - 10:11 PM Edited by tommyalma, 03 March 2004 - 10:12 PM.

QUOTE (vercetti351 @ Sep 22 2003, 16:34)

you dont have to shoot diaz out of the car. just complete the mission and the when he drives off he turns left and the car appears there. just get in and go! it helps to have a garage before this mission so you can use this car in the death row mission to run over everybody w/o blowing up. i did this mission on first try w/o the car, cheats, rocket launcher, or chopper, just w/ chrome shotgun and cheetah.

The reason you're supposed to kill Diaz is so you can save the car and do the mission over again to get another Admiral. You can have up to three garages at this point, so you can get up to three Admirals, but only if you fail the mission three times. Then do it again a fourth time, your way, and get a fourth car if you want.

Also, there are hard limits to the amount of cars a garage will save. Yeah, you can fit five cars into a SSA garage, but it will only save four.

ricky c
  • ricky c

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 March 2004 - 07:15 PM

QUOTE (TehCriminalMastermind @ Nov 25 2002, 18:47)
You can fit a lotta cars into a garage...Just park one under the door so it cant close, and cram as many in as you can. This does make it nearly impossible to take them out without getting scratched (or take them out period). I find it too much of a hassle to do.

i did this to but i had the problem of my cars dissapearing after a while

tommyalma
  • tommyalma

†לэ flỵĚήξ ךдxi

• Members

Posted 05 April 2004 - 08:00 PM

QUOTE (ricky c @ Mar 29 2004, 19:15)
QUOTE (TehCriminalMastermind @ Nov 25 2002, 18:47)

i did this to but i had the problem of my cars dissapearing after a while

Yeah, like I said, the game is cool enough to let you clever and squeeze a few more in. The "officially" two-car garages at SSA can actually save four, but put a fifth one in there and they start disappearing. Also, there are supposed to be problems with Hyman Condos garages, at least on PS2. Better to put your rare cars at SSA.

BlkHwk
  • BlkHwk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 April 2004 - 07:56 PM

rampage_ani.gif is this for the pc version of vc if so i've always been able to get the comet and voodo the only things i couldn't get into are cop cars amblulances and the swat things rampage_ani.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users