But that's just me...

Vash the Stampede
  • Vash the Stampede

Legendary Outlaw

• Members

Posted 14 January 2003 - 11:34 AM

Quote (bizarro @ Dec. 13 2002,05:00)
a few things...

*you can't snipe the black Admiral during Check Out At the Check In.  For some reason, the windows are bullet proof.  What I had to do was burn the bastard out of the car with a molotov cocktail.  Then you jack the car and take it to your garage.

*I can't get the black pony out of the lot in Loose Ends.  The entrance/exit is only big enough for a person to get through, not a whole car.  Anyone find a way to get it through?  Also, there's two black admirals in this stage too.  In case you missed it in Check Out...

Same deal happened to me with the Black Pony. It may be there to jack but there is a no way to get it out from that area unless you use the perfect handling cheat and jump it out. Any suggestions on how to get it out without cheating?

EDIT* Found out that if you park a packer in front of the gate and then launch another packer over the gate by driving up the first one you can use the one you got inside to launch the Black Pony over the gate with. Credit goes to 68k from a previous topic about the mission it's in.  :rah:

Jonathan Freeloader
  • Jonathan Freeloader

Radio Presenter

• Members

Posted 14 January 2003 - 08:49 PM

wow great info to use in future gameplay!!!

nwmxl
  • nwmxl

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 January 2003 - 04:29 AM

I have two love fist in one garage and 4 bikes in anouther the third is empty. These are at hyman and the never erase except when you put more that four bikes or cars in.  :pp

Dodo Pilot
  • Dodo Pilot

LC University student

• Members

Posted 16 January 2003 - 12:39 PM

I havent read this complete toic, so sorry if im doubling on info, but about the zebra cab:
After completing the Kauffman CAb asset, you can get it when entering there in a taxi or cab i think.

Maurice Chaves
  • Maurice Chaves

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 January 2003 - 03:36 AM

Bikes never dissapear (well, in the PAL version), no matter how many you cram into one garage. I have somthing like 20+ in the condo and not one has dissapeard. But when i had 3 bikes and 2 cars in the mansion, the 2 cars dissapeared.

Vash the Stampede
  • Vash the Stampede

Legendary Outlaw

• Members

Posted 20 January 2003 - 04:06 AM

Don't know if this has been mentioned but someone said that the Admiral from 'Guardian Angels' is spike strip proof and tank proof, but I tested it and it's not.

deme7
  • deme7

The Wynx

• Members

Posted 22 January 2003 - 07:41 PM

Good list, althought i thought there was more  :/

Im gonna have to start over to get these cars, I want that everything proof Admiral the french dudes had!!  :nervous:

Ashwin
  • Ashwin

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 January 2003 - 09:21 PM

Quote (deme7 @ Jan. 22 2003,19:41)
Good list, althought i thought there was more  :/

Im gonna have to start over to get these cars, I want that everything proof Admiral the french dudes had!!  :nervous:

The verything proof admiral is off guardian angels which is diaz's and check out at the check in. The french guys cars don't have any special abilites their just black.

eggburt
  • eggburt

Lil' G Fizzle

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 January 2003 - 10:23 PM

so far i am able to store a total of 28 cars and 12 bikes (or a mixture) 4 cars and/or bikes in each big garage (that fits them in) and in the "1" car garages 4 bikes in each to store my "secret" cars, which is more than enough

bizarro
  • bizarro

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2003 - 11:43 PM

With the lightless taxi, there can be three, count them, THREE variations of it.  I haven't seen the lightless taxi, but I HAVE seen and gotten the lightless cabbie.  I almost crapped my pants when I was leaving the Hyman Condos.  I just finished jacking a white CRX (Blista Compact) and putting it in the largest of the three garages, and as I was leaving, I was about to hop into a Greenwood, and there it was.  The lightless cabbie.  So I jack it, run over the fat taxi driver and take it to my Sunshine Autos garage (it's the only place I still have room).  

Anyways, I'm driving along, and I honk my horn at some azzh0le who cut me off, and I forgot I already beat the 100 passengers mission, so the hydros kick in and my car hops OVER the guys car, lands on top of it, TIPS F*CKING OVER, and blows up!  I tried pushing it back to my Hyman condos garage to regenerate it inside, but it ended up disappearing when I ran past it and turned the corner.  Man... talk about devastating.  I felt like throwing my PS2 out the window after that.  

So yeah.  There's a lightless cabbie to go along the lightless taxi, and I'm assuming a lightless Kaufman is more than a possibility.

Ashwin
  • Ashwin

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2003 - 08:20 PM

Quote (bizarro @ Jan. 28 2003,23:43)
With the lightless taxi, there can be three, count them, THREE variations of it.  I haven't seen the lightless taxi, but I HAVE seen and gotten the lightless cabbie.  I almost crapped my pants when I was leaving the Hyman Condos.  I just finished jacking a white CRX (Blista Compact) and putting it in the largest of the three garages, and as I was leaving, I was about to hop into a Greenwood, and there it was.  The lightless cabbie.  So I jack it, run over the fat taxi driver and take it to my Sunshine Autos garage (it's the only place I still have room).  

Anyways, I'm driving along, and I honk my horn at some azzh0le who cut me off, and I forgot I already beat the 100 passengers mission, so the hydros kick in and my car hops OVER the guys car, lands on top of it, TIPS F*CKING OVER, and blows up!  I tried pushing it back to my Hyman condos garage to regenerate it inside, but it ended up disappearing when I ran past it and turned the corner.  Man... talk about devastating.  I felt like throwing my PS2 out the window after that.  

So yeah.  There's a lightless cabbie to go along the lightless taxi, and I'm assuming a lightless Kaufman is more than a possibility.

Yeah I was driving the lightless taxi and flipped it on a sharp corner on the way back to the vercetti estate.

Dyer923
  • Dyer923

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 29 January 2003 - 09:46 PM

only problem with getting all those nice cars is, that theyre so damn nice, you dont wanna use em cuz you dont wanna take the risk of wrecking them

deme7
  • deme7

The Wynx

• Members

Posted 05 February 2003 - 09:31 PM

I got the undamagable Admiral from Guardian Angels..

(I started over)
I have the White PCJ, 2 Hearses,a black voodoo, 2 lovefists...
Im going to try and get that black admiral but I dont know how  :/

Ashwin
  • Ashwin

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 February 2003 - 10:30 PM

I've got a hyman condo full of romero's hearses each with the coffin and the sunshine auto's garages full of love fist limo's and the white admirals.

[ZERO]
  • [ZERO]

//VCF

• Members

Posted 06 February 2003 - 03:52 AM

PCJ600 ROX

copkila132
  • copkila132

CoP kIlLa

• Members

Posted 15 February 2003 - 03:06 PM

i knew about this without even reading this its not new news.

Joey.Leone
  • Joey.Leone

COYS!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2003 - 03:48 PM

This is a old topic for n00bs, thats why its pinned.
*JoeyLeone gets out bat and beats down copkilla123*

car_dude
  • car_dude

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 February 2003 - 09:22 AM

thanks

renatoe
  • renatoe

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 March 2003 - 07:35 PM

what about the Spand Ex van?
and uh...thanks, i needed that info!

lee224
  • lee224

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 March 2003 - 03:25 PM

:r*:
Hi I'm lee224
a big GTA Fan!!!

I know about a secret car...an invinsible admaral
I know that mission where you must protect diaz...well
at the end of the mission run forward and turn left and hopeful the will be there ready for the taking!!

the car is:
bullet-proof
fire-proof
explosion-proof
and damage-proof
the only way to destroy it is to flip it on it's roof!!

I hope this helps you!!

:D Lee224!

:devil: yeah baby yeah! :devil:

WidowMaker
  • WidowMaker

Born with a black hat.

• The Precinct

Posted 10 March 2003 - 07:13 PM

Quote (lee224 @ Mar. 10 2003,15:25)
:r*:
Hi I'm lee224
a big GTA Fan!!!

I know about a secret car...an invinsible admaral
I know that mission where you must protect diaz...well
at the end of the mission run forward and turn left and hopeful the will be there ready for the taking!!

the car is:
bullet-proof
fire-proof
explosion-proof
and damage-proof
the only way to destroy it is to flip it on it's roof!!

I hope this helps you!!

:D Lee224!

:devil: yeah baby yeah! :devil:

That was posted on this very topic already by the thread starter in fact...the technique to get it is different and you describe it better but still....old news.

Seriously, read topics and stay in school! ;)

stevetheleafe
  • stevetheleafe

the leafe man

• Members

Posted 10 March 2003 - 09:22 PM

just to clear things up the admiral from gardian angles can also be stolen from the mission check out at the check in, right?

YouGonnaBeSorry
  • YouGonnaBeSorry

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 March 2003 - 12:19 AM

Can I be a moderator?

dizzy_gopher
  • dizzy_gopher

GONE.

• Members

Posted 17 March 2003 - 12:41 AM

WTF? Where did that come from?

Er.. no, but if you stay activer, help people, and be nice, perhaps it may come true...

...or not. Yeah, not.

mr_mafia
  • mr_mafia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 March 2003 - 01:33 AM

I was just wondering about some of the cars abilities and if they stay with the vehical even after u saved it in a garage cuz i stole one of the bikes that tone of the other racers had from 'alloy wheels of steel' and i read some where that they have better handling and sh*t but it seems not to handle as well any more is that supposed to happen??żż  :turn:

Lawley
  • Lawley

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 March 2003 - 07:23 PM

Quote (mr_mafia @ Mar. 25 2003,01:33)
I was just wondering about some of the cars abilities and if they stay with the vehical even after u saved it in a garage cuz i stole one of the bikes that tone of the other racers had from 'alloy wheels of steel' and i read some where that they have better handling and sh*t but it seems not to handle as well any more is that supposed to happen??żż  :turn:

they have exactly the same stats as any other angel its just the A.I of the rider in the mission that makes it seem to handle better

WidowMaker
  • WidowMaker

Born with a black hat.

• The Precinct

Posted 19 April 2003 - 01:47 PM

Quote (lawley @ Mar. 25 2003,19:23)
Quote (mr_mafia @ Mar. 25 2003,01:33)

they have exactly the same stats as any other angel its just the A.I of the rider in the mission that makes it seem to handle better

Thats wrong, the bike is so much better! But it loses the ability once you garage it. :(

Try stealing one, it out-handles a PCJ by far!

Azazel
  • Azazel

Moderating

• None
  • Topic of the Year 2012 "GTA V Vehicle Database"
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 April 2003 - 01:55 PM

Cool! I didn't know that. Thanks Widow... not that I can use it for anything else than to tell someone that haven't already done the mission... :)

NoBfAt
  • NoBfAt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 April 2003 - 10:18 AM

hi all..........
but u guys forgot to add the undercover police cars, i forget what the name of them are, but they are just a standard car with a siren and a little light, and you can do vigilant missions in it.
also after collecting 100 secret packs you get, oh yea, the hunter. is the computer version practiaclly the same as ps2? just beter graphics and audio, but harder to use controls

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users