Wireless Headphones W/out Mic

2 replies to this topic
AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:52 AM

I am hard of hearing and i wear hearing aids but when i watch TV i use wireless headphones so i don't have to have the TV up loud but when i play on my PS3 i can't use them.

The ones i have now work by plugging the audio cords into my Cable Box

Is there anyway for me to buy headphones that i can pair with my PS3 so instead of the sound coming out of the TV they go though the headphones?

I don't want them just for gaming i also use Netflix and would like to use them for watching video too.

Is it possible?

If so what is the best kind to get?

My budget is $100 maybe $150 if they are really good but i need headphones that have adjustable sound volume and have decent sound.

Is there anyway to get the ones i have no to pair with my PS3 like can i buy an adapter or anything?

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:10 AM Edited by Justin.., 12 February 2014 - 05:07 AM.

Get the official sony ps3 ones. They have a mic but it is easily turned off. I've got them and they're very comfy. Don't get hot ears etc after long periods of wearing them

Also you can turn off the volume of other players chat and the volume over all is controlled seperate. They come with a bluetooth reciever
It's these ones. The mic is retractable so it doesn't poke right out all the time if you don't use it

http://www.clickshop...dset-ps3/ps3tm/

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:28 AM

I'll check em out thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users