12 replies to this topic
greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:17 AM

then Michael, Franklin and Trevor

do you think they would of worked better with each other as a crew?

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:40 AM Edited by mariana_dm1989, 12 February 2014 - 04:57 AM.

No. I don't think so. Michael, Trevor and Franklin are better.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:58 AM

Michael, Trevor, and Franklin are a better team than the trio from IV.

M,T&F did several heists, whilst the IV trio fought over some diamonds. :lol:

Memphys
  • Memphys

Pew, you'll get shot, amigo!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:12 AM

Nope. But Niko instead of Franklin would make trio Michael-Trevor-Niko unstoppable.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

M,F and T are better than the impossible trinity from GTA 4 Saga (didnt just say GTA 4,cus it spawned 2 separate Episodic Games).

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

Soviet Connection

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:21 AM

No. Niko, Johnny and Luis work better as opponents (so to speak) opposed to working with each other.

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:24 AM

Nope, with their attitudes.. no way. Plus, if we'd stick to the story from IV and the episodes, they would eventually find out it was Niko who killed Jim and that other guy from The Lost MC, or that it was Johnny who kidnapped Roman for the russians.. that would kind of cause friction between them you know.

• fac316 likes this

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

You people obviously don't get what's being asked. He's asking if the trio from IV had of worked together, would they have been better than M,F and T

I think the answer is no. I can somewhat see Niko and Johnny, + Niko and Luis (somewhat) being able to get along, but Luis is the very type of person that Johnny despises. No way Johnny would have worked with Luis.

Xcommunicated
  • Xcommunicated

A Stitch in Time C9

• United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:29 AM

Johnny is my least favorite GTA character while Luis is my second least favorite character, so I only wish Trevor had stomped Luis at some point as well.  However, I much prefer Niko over Trevor and Franklin, so the way I see it, Niko would have pulled some of that Red Army sh*t on Trevor and kicked his ass if Trevor tried to give him any bullsh*t.  So I think a M, N and T combo could have worked with M and N running the show, and T being the psychotic errand boy. 

DaJeroen
  • DaJeroen

Beep Boop

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:32 AM

Johnny is my least favorite GTA character while Luis is my second least favorite character, so I only wish Trevor had stomped Luis at some point as well.  However, I much prefer Niko over Trevor and Franklin, so the way I see it, Niko would have pulled some of that Red Army sh*t on Trevor and kicked his ass if Trevor tried to give him any bullsh*t.  So I think a M, N and T combo could have worked with M and N running the show, and T being the psychotic errand boy. 

That would be so awesome for Niko to make a return :D!

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

kickin' the gong around

• Members
  • Aruba

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:23 AM Edited by gtaxpert, 12 February 2014 - 10:37 AM.

Niko, Luis and Johnny would've instantly killed each other for a higher profit. They have too similar dominant personalities to work together in my mind.

Michael and Trevor almost killed each other, but at least they had some legit beef. Franklin and Trevor are both pretty loyal. Michael is an egotist though. M, T and F are genuine friends. N, J and L woul'd've had a basic social contract not to kill each other when it's against their own interest, but apart from that, nothing.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

No. Niko, Johnny and Luis are in no way interested in the same stuff, while Michael, Trevor and Franklin are.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

No, all 3 of them suck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users