[PS3] Offroad trails

193 replies to this topic
XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

^^Ya I've only made it once with a Rebel and twice with my Mesa's so you could probably teach me a thing or two.  I actually didn't realize you could make it up on the right.  I'll have to take a second look and maybe move those pylons around.  I've given up a few times and gone around it because It really just takes the right bounce sometimes.  Till you mentioned it I hadn't thought of naming it though.  I do like Vintner's Rock. Had to google it :) but pretty appropriate with the winery setting.  I think I will use that.

We should try get together sometime and hit some of these up.  I'm always looking for wheeling buddies that know how to properly 4x4, not just smash, ram, and jump.

That really goes for anyone, if you like slow wheeling or want a guide through some of my courses add me on PSN:OnlyInAJeep.  Put 4x4ing or offroad in the message or subject so I know.

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:38 AM Edited by Neal Fargo, 15 March 2014 - 03:40 AM.

^^Ya I've only made it once with a Rebel and twice with my Mesa's so you could probably teach me a thing or two.  I actually didn't realize you could make it up on the right.  I'll have to take a second look and maybe move those pylons around.  I've given up a few times and gone around it because It really just takes the right bounce sometimes.  Till you mentioned it I hadn't thought of naming it though.  I do like Vintner's Rock. Had to google it :) but pretty appropriate with the winery setting.  I think I will use that.

We should try get together sometime and hit some of these up.  I'm always looking for wheeling buddies that know how to properly 4x4, not just smash, ram, and jump.

That really goes for anyone, if you like slow wheeling or want a guide through some of my courses add me on PSN:OnlyInAJeep.  Put 4x4ing or offroad in the message or subject so I know.

I don't think you can teach stubbornness, and that's mostly what I've used to crest Vintner's Rock. Given how much I need to respawn when using the Rebel on your trails, I've got some learning to do. I'll send a friend request next time I'm on.

I passed barely to the outside of right side cone(s) on top of the obstacle. Not a different path/approach, I was just pointing that way when I finally got traction at the top.

I like creating races, but I doubt I'll come up with any slow trails anytime soon. I've got a lot of free mode scouting to do before I'll be ready to attempt to create anything like yours.

Testing the Sanchez on Vintner's Rock has me thinking about making some challenging offroad trails tailored for dirtbike capabilities.

• XJpostman likes this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:18 PM

Will be trying your races out OP, you may like Stage 2 of the Greatest Huck that I created. 

The Greatest Huck Stage 2

HILL CLIMB! This is a Very long and at times, slow course. Hill climb ...mixed with sometimes fatal jumps over several cliffs... 
Oh and a river jump ofcourse.Did I mention a cliff plummet and some water ramps below in case you have a bad time falling artistically.
Dune Buggy or BF injection/Bifta STRONGLY recommended. Dune buggy is the best choice. If you don't use your brakes, 
prepare to have a frustrating and cliff-fally kinda race. 
If you throttle, when you should braked...You're gonna have a bad time.

I tried this out last night and I'm kind of undecided.  I'm more for realistic wheeling so GTA races with ramps and jumps kinda put me off.  I think I need to try it out with a couple of buddies that like carnage though to give it a better review.

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 04:04 PM

The crew I'm in (Pistonheads) has a lot of off road courses, most are more technically challenging than high speed.

This one of mine called Frustration is rather popular, it is very well titled and will drive you mad in places, but I assure you it is possible!
There are some huge near vertical drops at some points which need to be driven down while remaining in control.

Good luck!

http://socialclub.ro...KA?platformId=2

• XJpostman likes this

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

The crew I'm in (Pistonheads) has a lot of off road courses, most are more technically challenging than high speed.

This one of mine called Frustration is rather popular, it is very well titled and will drive you mad in places, but I assure you it is possible!
There are some huge near vertical drops at some points which need to be driven down while remaining in control.

Good luck!

http://socialclub.ro...KA?platformId=2

Pistonheads member madmtnbiker's playlist Pistonheads Offroad Carnage was my introduction to more challenging offroad, a week or two ago. That's where I encountered the race A Jolly Good Trucking which I shared earlier in the thread.

Pistonheads Offroad Carnage: http://socialclub.ro...bAkq6vyvic_zb5w

I bookmarked Frustration a couple of days ago after seeing it posted somewhere else. Just tried it now. From the description: "Anything but a modified Sandking will struggle"

I think that's a bit of an understatement. I couldn't get a fully upgraded Rebel, a fully upgraded offroad Mesa, or a stock Sandking XL to reach checkpoint 7. Is there a trick to it?

I considered making my way around to the checkpoint another way so I could check out the rest of the race, but really an obstacle that is just deep water kills my interest pretty quickly.

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:20 PM Edited by djdest, 16 March 2014 - 09:19 PM.

Yes, there is a trick to it ;)
Get a run up and head towards the checkpoint, then rather than jumping straight towards it, aim to the right a little at the rocks at the edge of the water.

If you get it right the truck will bounce on the river bed and you'll survive it and be at the rocks.
Once you reach the shore/rocks turn to the left and scramble over the rocks to that little beach bit without getting into the deep water again.

Then you get to the next challenge!

I can assure you, it is all doable, remember I had to test it with a standard vehicle in the creator to be able to publish it.

Its not called Frustration for nothing :)

As for the Pistonheads off-road races, we've got a playlist of about 10 of them which takes over an hour to do!

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 16 March 2014 - 09:52 PM

Yes, there is a trick to it ;)
Get a run up and head towards the checkpoint, then rather than jumping straight towards it, aim to the right a little at the rocks at the edge of the water.

If you get it right the truck will bounce on the river bed and you'll survive it and be at the rocks.
Once you reach the shore/rocks turn to the left and scramble over the rocks to that little beach bit without getting into the deep water again.

Then you get to the next challenge!

I can assure you, it is all doable, remember I had to test it with a standard vehicle in the creator to be able to publish it.

Its not called Frustration for nothing :)

As for the Pistonheads off-road races, we've got a playlist of about 10 of them which takes over an hour to do!

Thanks for the hints. I'll give it a try again soon.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 March 2014 - 12:40 AM

Finally got around to trying this track out and have to say it was a ton of fun.  I like that you went off the beaten path but kept it a fast pace track.  I would have liked to have been able to choose my custom Rebel but it was still fun with the BF Injection.  Would be very fun with a lot of people.  :^:

Also got to try this out and really enjoyed it too.  These are the type that I'm after.  I know the spot that @Neal Fargo is talking about and found myself detouring to the right a ways, crossing, then tracking back.  As long as there is a way, I'm happy and the hill you hit after that spot is awesome so totally worth it.  Great trail!  :^:

• CJXJ220 and djdest like this

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 05:04 AM

This was what got me to go back. I started with a stock Sandking, and managed to get to the other side of the river. Once I was there, I scrabbled at the uphill to checkpoint 8 for a while, then decided to quit out and finally get myself a Sandking to upgrade.

I went back in with the fully upgraded Sandking, and after passing checkpoint 8, the rest of the race was both fun and not frustrating. I really like the downhills, particularly the first one.

Having beat it with my new fully upgraded Sandking, I had to go back and do it with a stock Sandking. Definitely turns up the challenge on the uphill climbs.

I had found a slightly different approach to the cliff edge that makes the river jump easier, so I brought my fully upgraded MW Mesa in for a try. The hardest thing about using the MW Mesa on this course is that checkpoint 6 spawns the Mesa over the cliff edge almost too far to recover. I eventually nailed the jump, and found that the fully upgraded MW Mesa took the rest of the course better than the fully upgraded Sandking did. I hit checkpoint 8 on the second try. I would say it performed best out of the 4x4s I took through.

Next I tried my fully upgraded clean Rebel. The jump was tougher, but I still got across. The climb to 8 was also tough but by then I'd learned a good angle for it and it didn't give me too much trouble. After that it performed between the Sandking and Mesa for the rest of the course. That Rebel can really climb if you're gentle on the throttle.

Having satisfied myself by completing the course with every reasonable vehicle, I went at it next with my fully upgraded Sanchez. I eventually nailed the river jump, but it wasn't easy! Every time I plunged into the river I got a nice view of the pile of dead dirtbikes I was accumulating on the bottom. After finally landing it, the Sanchez tore up the rest of the course no problem.

Definitely a fun race, but I'm not a fan of the river jump to start it off. Doesn't seem to me like it fits with the rest of the course. There's a downslope just to the east that can be used to reach checkpoint 7, by leaving the road just past checkpoint 11. It's more consistent with the rest of the course, and the challenge is actually not entering the water. I think it would be a stronger start, but that's just my constructive criticism.

I blame you and XJpostman for my garage now containing 4 offroad vehicles. ;-)

• XJpostman and djdest like this

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 07:55 AM

Excellent, I'm glad you enjoyed it!
To be honest since it was first ever published I've never gone back to change or tweak any of it.
I do agree that the jump doesn't fit in with the rest, I might have a fiddle!

Soviet-bettle!
  • Soviet-bettle!

Guess Who's Back

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

Awesome stuff I really enjoyed these races, give me more

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:05 AM

I made this follow up to Frustration, I tried to pick a location that hasn't been used before for off roading, and seemed to end up with quite a challenge in places!

http://socialclub.ro...uA?platformId=2

This one is another experiment I tried out, its definitely a one player take your time and use skill rather than high speed affair!

http://socialclub.ro...2g?platformId=2

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:41 PM

To be honest since it was first ever published I've never gone back to change or tweak any of it.

On the one hand I just recommended changing it, on the other hand I'll put out there that I wouldn't recommend changing it solely based on my feedback. Sometimes I'm wrong. :-)

It is a cool and challenging jump. I wanted to recommend something else you could use it for, but once you cross the river, you're not getting back out without intense off roading.

If you take the jump out, you should use it for something else, maybe the finish line for another frustration course.

If you leave it in, I'd recommend pulling checkpoint 6 back from the edge a little.

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:51 PM

I made this follow up to Frustration, I tried to pick a location that hasn't been used before for off roading, and seemed to end up with quite a challenge in places!

Just gave this one a go. Went with Sandking and didn't have too much trouble, but lots of fun. Checkpoint 32 was an interesting puzzle.

I had been wondering this week about the possibility of building a good off-road experience on the urban terrain, so I was very interested in seeing what you did.

I don't think I'd try taking anything else on four wheels through here, but I did it again with the Sanchez and that was fun too. Most challenging thing with the Sanchez was actually the big ramp jump.

• djdest likes this

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:58 PM

Finally got around to trying this track out and have to say it was a ton of fun.  I like that you went off the beaten path but kept it a fast pace track.  I would have liked to have been able to choose my custom Rebel but it was still fun with the BF Injection.  Would be very fun with a lot of people.  :^:

@CJXJ220 I hadn't tried this but gave it a go after XJpostman's thumbs up. I got rid of my Injection when I started adding other offroad vehicles to my garage, but your race reminded me how much I love that baja bug. Had to get one again. Now the off-road vehicles in my garage outnumber the "on-road" vehicles. :-P

• CJXJ220 likes this

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

This one is another experiment I tried out, its definitely a one player take your time and use skill rather than high speed affair!

I was not expecting that! :-)

Interesting idea, and works in a lot of places. Some spots were extra gnarly and I ended up respawning after getting stuck upside down in a carport or whatever. :-P

• djdest likes this

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:07 AM

On the one hand I just recommended changing it, on the other hand I'll put out there that I wouldn't recommend changing it solely based on my feedback. Sometimes I'm wrong. :-)

It is a cool and challenging jump. I wanted to recommend something else you could use it for, but once you cross the river, you're not getting back out without intense off roading.

If you take the jump out, you should use it for something else, maybe the finish line for another frustration course.

If you leave it in, I'd recommend pulling checkpoint 6 back from the edge a little.

I think you're right, without the jump it removes a lot of what is behind its title.

All it really needs is the checkpoints tweaking so when you fail the jump it spawns you a distance from it so you don't have to reverse to try it again.

I'll post as soon as Ive sorted it :)

djdest
  • djdest

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:16 AM

I was not expecting that! :-)

Interesting idea, and works in a lot of places. Some spots were extra gnarly and I ended up respawning after getting stuck upside down in a carport or whatever. :-P

Glad you enjoyed it!
It was also very challenging trying to create it, especially trying to place the ramps and props so close to the houses.

I worked out a few tricks that allow you to do it.

For example, if placing a ramp right in front of a garage when in normal 3rd person view slightly looking down on it, it will refuse to let you place it close.

Also it won't let you place it unless the ground is perfectly flat.

However, if you move the camera so you are looking down onto the item vertically, it seems to allow a greater tolerance of what it accepts.

That was my first attempt at an urban off road track, and I got carried away with how technical/hard it was.

Its never going to appeal to the masses, but as a solo challenge I love stuff like this!

• XJpostman likes this

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:03 PM Edited by Neal Fargo, 21 March 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Being a glutton for punishment and the once-again owner of a BF Injection, I decided to see how it would handle these trails. So far I've taken it through the five trails from the OP.

The Injection isn't really in the spirit of the 4x4 crawl. It makes up for lack of 4x4 and ground clearance with fast acceleration and an eagerness to leave the ground completely. There are a lot of places it wouldn't have gotten up without momentum, but it's really good at gaining and keeping momentum.

Sometimes I had to get creative on my angle of approach. Almost everywhere I'm aware of there being any guide markers (cones, tire stacks, signs, etc.) I got it through as directed.

Tongva Trail: Only thing it couldn't handle was checkpoint 63 (Vintner's Rock). I actually started this gauntlet a couple times earlier this week, and each time got stuck here and ran out of time to play. I've spent over an hour throwing the Injection up this rock, and the best I can do is get the nose into the bush at the top. Even those few times the rear wheels get up over the top ledge, there's just not enough traction to keep going. I'm done trying unless someone else manages to do it.

Devil's Canyon: Checkpoint 17 was a challenge. Almost gave up on it, but it got through. Nothing too difficult outside of that.

Jagged Spine: Checkpoint 24 is over the crest of a steep rock face. Poor Injection kept wanting to do a backflip off of it, but I got it over eventually. Checkpoint 30 was challenging. Swung pretty wide getting up there, might have fallen outside the intended approach. Fell down the north side of the mountain a couple times, but was always able to climb back up instead of needing to respawn.

Banham Mayhem: This is the one the Injection is best suited for. No real problems here.

Suicide Ridge: Roughest spot was checkpoint 48, but I've pretty much hated that spot with everything except the Sandking. Eventually drove around to bypass it. Definitely couldn't compare to any 4x4 at that spot. Actually handled the river sections better than the Rebel, I think. I'm still pretty unclear how strict of a route is intended for the river sections, though.

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

Just took on Frustration with the Injection as well.

Had to change up my approach on the jump. Still used the lip at the right to get a better launch, but actually had to aim for the beach instead of the rocks. I've been landing on the rocks with other vehicles, due to not being able to get the distance for the beach. The Injection would hit the rocks and slide back into the water, but it had the distance to reach the beach.

Climbing the slope took some trying, but I was sure it was going to make it. After that, it was almost as easy as using the Sanchez. If it's got momentum, the Injection can fly up some of those slopes.

Like I said before, the Injection is not so much in the spirit of a 4x4 crawl. Hopefully it's not too far off theme, at least being in the Off-Road class instead of a Super car or whatever.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

Being a glutton for punishment and the once-again owner of a BF Injection, I decided to see how it would handle these trails. So far I've taken it through the five trails from the OP.

The Injection isn't really in the spirit of the 4x4 crawl. It makes up for lack of 4x4 and ground clearance with fast acceleration and an eagerness to leave the ground completely. There are a lot of places it wouldn't have gotten up without momentum, but it's really good at gaining and keeping momentum.

Sometimes I had to get creative on my angle of approach. Almost everywhere I'm aware of there being any guide markers (cones, tire stacks, signs, etc.) I got it through as directed.

Tongva Trail: Only thing it couldn't handle was checkpoint 63 (Vintner's Rock). I actually started this gauntlet a couple times earlier this week, and each time got stuck here and ran out of time to play. I've spent over an hour throwing the Injection up this rock, and the best I can do is get the nose into the bush at the top. Even those few times the rear wheels get up over the top ledge, there's just not enough traction to keep going. I'm done trying unless someone else manages to do it.

Devil's Canyon: Checkpoint 17 was a challenge. Almost gave up on it, but it got through. Nothing too difficult outside of that.

Jagged Spine: Checkpoint 24 is over the crest of a steep rock face. Poor Injection kept wanting to do a backflip off of it, but I got it over eventually. Checkpoint 30 was challenging. Swung pretty wide getting up there, might have fallen outside the intended approach. Fell down the north side of the mountain a couple times, but was always able to climb back up instead of needing to respawn.

Banham Mayhem: This is the one the Injection is best suited for. No real problems here.

Suicide Ridge: Roughest spot was checkpoint 48, but I've pretty much hated that spot with everything except the Sandking. Eventually drove around to bypass it. Definitely couldn't compare to any 4x4 at that spot. Actually handled the river sections better than the Rebel, I think. I'm still pretty unclear how strict of a route is intended for the river sections, though.

That's awesome feedback!  I am always interested in what vehicles can make it through my trails.  I took the Kalahari (fully upgraded) out on Tongva Trail, Suicide Ridge, and Jagged Spine and was really impressed but like the Injection it couldn't quite crest Vintners Rock.  I also upgraded a Baller 2 and tried TT and it had no problems climbing Vintners Rock but struggled on any sort of rock garden.  It felt like it weighed 2 tons.  Both did better than I expected though.

Suicide Ridge checkpoint 48.  I want to call it Troll Rock cause it lives under the bridge (almost).  I've made it in a MW Mesa and Rebel but it is kind of a smash your way.  When your pulling up to it there is a low rock on your left.  If you hit that with your right tire with a little bit of a run it will pop your front end up and you can climb the rocks towards the south.  Its is a very difficult section but I didn't want to cross over the road.  I try to make it feel like there are no highways around my trails.

Thanks for testing out my tracks so thoroughly.  I'm in the process of fixing a couple old ones and making a new one so it helps a lot.

• Cornbat likes this

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

Speaking of punishment :)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Many deaths on the river crossings with the first one, second one was surprisingly smooth though I had to get quite a run-up for the big obstacle at the end.  I'll try some of the others as I get time.

• XJpostman likes this

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

That's awesome feedback!  I am always interested in what vehicles can make it through my trails.  I took the Kalahari (fully upgraded) out on Tongva Trail, Suicide Ridge, and Jagged Spine and was really impressed but like the Injection it couldn't quite crest Vintners Rock.  I also upgraded a Baller 2 and tried TT and it had no problems climbing Vintners Rock but struggled on any sort of rock garden.  It felt like it weighed 2 tons.  Both did better than I expected though.

I'm surprised the Baller Sport did so well on Vintner's Rock. It has great acceleration though, I guess that counts for something. I hadn't realized that SUVs were available for Tongva Trail. I tried out my BeeJay XL on it today. It did as well as might be expected. Eventually got it up Vintner's Rock, but it took a while.

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:07 PM

@XJpostman I found another trail maybe closer to what you're looking for, though I think not as good as A Jolly Good Trucking:

http://rsg.ms/1h7Ygu5

Most of it seems to be more about not rolling over by being careless when traversing slopes.

There's a difficult climb towards the end though. I gave up on it after a lot of trying with the MW Mesa and a little trying with the Rebel. The Sandking got up without too much trouble.

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:52 PM

Some more off-road adventures.  After this run, I had a hilariously short-lived and misguided attempt in the Tornado, not sure what I was thinking....

Spoiler

Spent some time on Devil's Canyon also

Spoiler

Have to say these trails are very enjoyable, although I didn't like them so much the first few times out.  :cool:

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

I really enjoyed Grove Street Hedge Hoppin.  Very original and very creative use of the houses.  Was very doable in a Sandking.  I'm definitely going to keep it to hit up with some buddies. :^:

More Frustration wasn't too difficult except for the side hilling at the start.  I made it pretty well with a fully upgraded Patriot.  Seemed a little random and I didn't know exactly where I was supposed to at some points but you found some cool spots in that area too.  With a few signs and a few more checkpoints it could be a lot of fun.

• djdest likes this

Cornbat
  • Cornbat

Eat me when I'm fatter

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 March 2014 - 01:33 AM

I like creating races, but I doubt I'll come up with any slow trails anytime soon. I've got a lot of free mode scouting to do before I'll be ready to attempt to create anything like yours.

I have other (not off-road) races I'm already working on, but I've enjoyed the off-road trails so much I decided I needed to put those on hold and try to give something back. I was home sick today so I scouted around in a Frogger until I spotted a location with potential and put something together. Nothing too challenging, but hopefully fun. Let me know what you think.

The Old Watering Hole

http://rsg.ms/Q9pzOY

Created and tested with stock Injection, as I hoped to make it accessible with a variety of off-road vehicles. Successfully playtested with custom Mesa, Rebel, Sanchez, and Sandking SWB. Unsuccessfully playtested with stock Rebel. Much less challenging with Sanchez, could actually be raced instead of crawled.

• CJXJ220 likes this

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Thug

• Members

Posted 25 March 2014 - 06:44 AM

^^ For something that apparently was slapped together I enjoyed it.

Finished in the Dune Buggy, Blazer, and somehow, after 23-odd minutes and many, many restarts, a stock Bifta.

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:27 PM

I have other (not off-road) races I'm already working on, but I've enjoyed the off-road trails so much I decided I needed to put those on hold and try to give something back. I was home sick today so I scouted around in a Frogger until I spotted a location with potential and put something together. Nothing too challenging, but hopefully fun. Let me know what you think.

The Old Watering Hole

http://rsg.ms/Q9pzOY

Created and tested with stock Injection, as I hoped to make it accessible with a variety of off-road vehicles. Successfully playtested with custom Mesa, Rebel, Sanchez, and Sandking SWB. Unsuccessfully playtested with stock Rebel. Much less challenging with Sanchez, could actually be raced instead of crawled.

That's great fun.  I've only done it in my Sandking so far.  I had been nosing round that area thinking it would be feasible to make a decent trail but had never got round to it; I'm glad I didn't because it wouldn't have been as good anyway :)

• XJpostman likes this

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:11 AM

I added some random playlists from the Social Club a couple of days ago and have stumbled across a decent off-road trail.  It's actually a lap race, set at 2 laps by default.  Each takes a bit less than 4 minutes in my Sandking, though a Kalahari I raced with last night took well over 7min for a single lap, so you may want to reduce it to a single lap.

http://rsg.ms/QmjNtr

Not my creation, but it's somewhere I hadn't really explored before so I thought it worth sharing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users