That really ugly feeling..

35 replies to this topic
Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:08 AM

I've also been thinking tonight that I should install some sort of webcam surveillance that capture images when movement is detected and upload them to a server outside of the residence.   I really really want to see the faces of the trolling scrubs that broke into my house and paste them all over the local sites.  I remember using a linux tool years ago that would capture images when movement was detected.. but I forget the name.    Will be looking into this very soon.

http://www.ispyconne...m/features.aspx

Try that out, and I'm sorry again about everything that went down recently. I hope you catch the f*ckers that broke in.

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:12 AM

This reminds me of a guy I met outside late at night. I was frightened when he started to talk to me until I realized that he was trying to sell me a laptop that he probably stole.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • Seychelles

Posted 14 February 2014 - 08:54 PM Edited by Danz., 14 February 2014 - 08:55 PM.

Some freaking asshole once stole my duneloader toy truck from my house's garden when I was 4.

What a smelly piece of little sh*t, I hope he's already dead.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 15 February 2014 - 07:46 PM.

He was cremated today.  I chose to be there when it happened.. a procedure that is definitely not for everybody but for me it brought a sense of finality to the this whole crazy ordeal.   I showed him GTA a couple of times and he totally loved the flying aspects of the game.. especially the Titan.  Was a total aviation aficionado his whole life and spent the last couple of years building quad/tri-copters :)

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 10:23 PM

When I was a kid, someone broke into our house when my parents were at work and I was at school. They took everything of value, TVs, VCRs, Nintendos, Jewelry.

The f*cked up part was the burlger took pictures of me from my parents room and had them lined up on a table, with a red ink pin dot in the middle of my forehead. Our family was terrified for weeks. We had police watch our house for 2 weeks, until the guy was finally caught robbing another house sloppy, in broad daylight.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 16 February 2014 - 12:22 PM

with a red ink pin dot in the middle of my forehead

As a parent that would totally freak me out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users