Quantcast

» «
Photo

For those of you who don't like killing in freeroam...

73 replies to this topic
Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:52 AM

What exactly do you guys do with other players when you meet up with them?

I mean don't get me wrong I enjoy interacting and cooperating with other players, but there is a time and place for that, in the job section. 

SPKxLonewolf117
  • SPKxLonewolf117

That one guy who you hate.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:54 AM

What I usally do is wait and see what people do to me. If they shoot at me then its game on.

Its just annoying when you hand people their asses then they bring out the tank....

• xxRichter, Cake* Games, Special Agent 25 and 1 other like this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:55 AM

What I usally do is wait and see what people do to me. If they shoot at me then its game on.

Its just annoying when you hand people their asses then they bring out the tank....

Right, but what do you usually do when they don't shoot you?

SCS_Skreamies
  • SCS_Skreamies

Fiji

• Members
  • Fiji

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

Same as the first reply.

Do my own thing with friends and when someone goes and try to kill me I just kill them over and over (Usually ends up that person getting upset that they couldn't kill me so they get a tank.)

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:56 AM

I avoid other players but if they come around me I hang out and see if they are friendly or not. If they are friendly we do whatever, missions, races, just cruise around. If they are unfriendly it becomes a pissing match until one of us gets tired of it.

• Tabula Rasa, brose_sfr and Cake* Games like this

Strange Town
  • Strange Town

Looking at you, Mission/Heist failing Randoms

• The Yardies
  • Brazil

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

I used to do nothing, I would just pass by. Then I grew tired of being a good man and people killing me for nothing. I'd kill him just to prevent.

SPKxLonewolf117
  • SPKxLonewolf117

That one guy who you hate.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:58 AM

Then I move on orlet them in my car and go around messing with cops and peds.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by iFight, 12 February 2014 - 01:59 AM.

Rob a store and later i kill him from the back and leave the session.

iMPAK540
  • iMPAK540

[OBFL]Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:59 AM Edited by iMPAK540, 12 February 2014 - 02:00 AM.

I'm a pretty cool dude online... I don't attack anyone until they shoot first... Otherwise I just ride around mostly grabbing ammo or stopping by LSC to upgrade a vehicle... I'll blow the horn and keep it moving...

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

depends on my mood. if i dont feel like fighting, then i just drive or run up to them only to be shot dead and then proceed to spend the next half an hour putting them six feet under. i have lots of RDR experience and the combat in this game feels easier. if i DO feel like fighting them, then i just do lol. those tints arent gonna unlock themselves...

• Tabula Rasa likes this

xxRichter
  • xxRichter

IT'S WARIO TIME!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:00 AM

If someone gets a tank I snipe their stupid ass out the tank

If someone is cool with me I ask him to race me down the street.

SilentMase
  • SilentMase

Knights of Badassdom Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:01 AM

Before I got a mic I would honk my horn.  If they got in I would drive to the nearest store and rob it.Then drive to another and see if they would rob it.  

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

Same as the first reply.

Do my own thing with friends and when someone goes and try to kill me I just kill them over and over (Usually ends up that person getting upset that they couldn't kill me so they get a tank.)

...right, but what do you do when they don't try and kill you.

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:04 AM

Climb mt chilliad, race around the map, roadtrips, cop chases, cops n robbers, jets, BMX, stunt jumps, demo derby, Moto x, see who can make the best tuned car, bus trips, boat trips out to sea, finding bigfoot, drifting at the docks, finding possible purchasable mansions, make youtube videos, Golf, Tennis, Gang wars Crips vs Ballas, Parkour, Parachuting, see who can drive in the oncoming lane the farthest, Rob stores, Beat up civilians, Adventure the map, Strip clubs, Get drunk at apartment, Watch TV at apartment, Get high at apartment, Go to a swimming pool, Jetskis, Land a plane upside down, land a plane without landing gear, do donuts around confused cops...  Off the top of my head.

• Tabula Rasa, statistic and jtattersalluk like this

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:14 AM Edited by Tabula Rasa, 12 February 2014 - 02:18 AM.

Play the game.

Killing is easy, its more of a choice, especially in free roam where its all about options.

I find something new to do with friendlies in free roam every time I play, for example there are different types of vehicles that you can enter and use; I am not saying role play but this isn't the hardest game to apply creativity too; in fact its heavy emphasis on detail and scope kind of implies you do so. 

The time and place for killing is in the job section; its also possible in free mode though yes.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:17 AM

Play the game.

Killing is easy, its more of a choice, especially in free roam where its all about options.

I find something new to do with friendlies in free roam every time I play, for example there are different types of vehicles that you can enter and use; I am not saying role play but this isn't the hardest game to apply creativity too; in fact its heavy emphasis on detail and scope kind of implies you do so. 

Right I get all that, I just wanted some examples of what you guys do, aside from role playing I suppose. Playing the game pretty much goes without saying but uh... thanks anyway.

VersaceVersace
  • VersaceVersace

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:25 AM

I like to pick a player with a mic and just follow them around. I don't shoot them or interact with them in any other way. It makes for some interesting commentary. Mostly killing, though. Bounty hunting or fist fighting or joining up with another player to try to kill as many players as many times as possible, forcing them to team up against us.  

Lay
  • Lay

ToothpickShaker

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:33 AM

Cruise around
Impromptu race
Stunt jump competition
Rob stores
Cop shootouts

Bmx jumps at the skatepark

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:34 AM

I stick to myself, unless I have a crew member or a friend in session that is in a group of people having a shoot out, then I go get their back. Unless someone starts coming near me, i pull out my gun, find cover, and shoot

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:41 AM Edited by Lil ski, 12 February 2014 - 02:41 AM.

I usually let them bout their business or just pull up to them and honk my horn if they need a ride.

Good guy, that Ski.

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

I don't qualify for this thread anyway's since I like killing other players in free roam, but I like doing other things as well, I merely disagree with your opinion.  ..Try skydiving, or jumping landmasses with a jet ski..etc be imaginative its called free roam.  Help each other get unlocks, or rewards, like spinderella etc, I am always doing different things with the cargo-bob, scheme it up!

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

I think I'm disqualified and by readin all your posts I'm glad I is too. Sound like there is "nothing" to do if you don't kill other player
  • DeathByGenocide likes this

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:37 AM

drive same type of thing(bike, 4 wheels, chopper, u name it) and street race around

kill some cops

tennis

golf

mission maybe

climb hills

find a plane and crash it 

is that's what GTA for?

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:48 AM

Free roam is pretty much just killing IMO. I have picked up people and dropped at their apartment if they have bounty. Or take to impound yard.

Most times though, If I am in free roam I expect kill or be killed. So many times they mark another player or war zone and it leads to just that.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

I try to get them to take off in there cars so I can try catch up.  It usually ends up with some decent cat and mouse around the city.

cwo-reynolds
  • cwo-reynolds

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

Okay to be honest we circle jerk for a bit and then ride off to get the one dick in the server with a tank.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:13 AM

Freeroam? Whats that? Oh you mean the place where idiots think this game is COD. I just don't go there, solves that problem 

• darkwar854 likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:27 AM

Freeroam? Whats that? Oh you mean the place where idiots think this game is COD. I just don't go there, solves that problem 

But....but where do you get your tints from?

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:42 AM

Only the level specific ones

But....but where do you get your tints from?

statistic
  • statistic

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:44 AM

I spent about an hour jumping motorcycles off those stupidly big ramps at the airport with a random stranger the other night.  It was full of lulz, I'm simple minded like that.

Surprisingly no one else came down there to kill us.  Guess they are all banned.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users