[WIP | IV] GTA Garage IV

1 reply to this topic
_hax
  • _hax

.net scripter

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:48 PM

Hello!

Im happy to announce that I have started working on my new project called GTA Garage IV. It is going to be .net application that will allow you to quickly mod ingame vehicles as well as manage them later.

This is what I have done yet:

hx8689.jpg

Everything seen on the screenshots is done and 100% working (except handling)

I want this tool to install vehicles in 1-2 clicks, make everything as easy and simple and it gets (many vehicles installing/removing at a time, drag&drop, easy handling editing, etc.) and create packages containing models, textures, handling, carcols, etc. that can be shared with other people using GTA Garage IV so you won't have to upload a whole vehicles.img.

Please feel free to share your thoughts about this project. Tell me what would you like to see in this app.

Also, if you want to contribute to this project even more you can become a beta tester or you can create icons (I'm bad designer).

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci Racing
  • Australia

Posted 19 February 2014 - 12:36 AM Edited by ALMOST610, 19 February 2014 - 12:36 AM.

If this works, I think it would be a fantastic tool to simplify modding and also keep track of which vehicles have replace what, too bad you have not yet got a Live 3D Display similar to GGMM as that would probably top it off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users