Photo

Whats the purpose of the dump truck?

43 replies to this topic
Ickabob7734
  • Ickabob7734

Likes Pie

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:52 AM

I'll admit it, the first thing I bought when I got the glitched money wasn't an Adder, Entity, or even a Z-Type. I bought a freaking Dump Truck!

• BondageKitty likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:05 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 12 February 2014 - 01:44 PM.

you can stand in the back with a bunch of people and than lift it with the cargobob

only use I ever found for it anyway

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Dumping.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:11 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 12 February 2014 - 12:12 PM.

I've been trying unsuccessfully to land a Lazer in the cargo bed.
I thought it would be fun to drive around with a friend in the Lazer shooting the cannon out the back.
No luck yet though :(

Chuck Finley
  • Chuck Finley

E34 FANATIC!

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

if they buff it to be as strong and fast as the tank, then i'll be driving that thing nonstop

right now its just retardedly pointless as a single bomb destroys the huge thing, the wheels are able to be shot out, and its slow as sh*t. not to mention the windows aren't even bullet proof and you can only use guns from the drivers seat

its a dumpster truck.....

SteveKeith
  • SteveKeith

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:45 PM

You mean to tell me that RockStar filled the game with subtle hints of humor and hidden messages that reflect upon the depth of society's neurosis?
I thought this game was just about killing
things?

Haha, actually made me lol

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

I've been trying unsuccessfully to land a Lazer in the cargo bed.
I thought it would be fun to drive around with a friend in the Lazer shooting the cannon out the back.
No luck yet though :(

have you tried driving it in instead?

I mean land it on like a mountain or building and park the dump right next to it

than carefully drive off into the dump truck

if they buff it to be as strong and fast as the tank, then i'll be driving that thing nonstop

right now its just retardedly pointless as a single bomb destroys the huge thing, the wheels are able to be shot out, and its slow as sh*t. not to mention the windows aren't even bullet proof and you can only use guns from the drivers seat

its a dumpster truck.....

ofcourse but if the thing can drive over and blow up cars it would be nice to have some form of protection to that at least

atm it's one car and you're gone, makes it pretty useless while it could be really awesome

• KnobCheez likes this

Coin
  • Coin

You know it.

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

I have one (bought with gifted money).

They're potentially fun, but given they blow up with a single sticky bomb and the tires aren't bullet proof, so not much point wheeling one out in a normal lobby unless you want to be a sitting duck.

redfirebird87
  • redfirebird87

Perpetually Pedantic

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:07 PM

Never had the crane myself redfirebird87. That would have been cool. I do have the articulating loader though. Still got both of them. Had em since 5 ish so getting close to 30 years old now. Funny to think I have toys older than most posters here. :p

*snip*

High_Pockets... Oh so true. Times have well and truly changed and I don't think its necessarily for the better either. We wrap the kids in cotton balls nowadays. How are they going to learn if we hold their hand with everything and dont let them make mistakes or learn the hard way. Anyway thats a topic for another day.

kill 'em all let God give 'em haircuts ... Where did that come from. I have heard it before but not sure where. Movie line or something?

Yeah, we should probably stop showing our age.. haha! 

• Headdogg81 likes this

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:15 PM

@Zwenkwiel: good idea, I'll try it tonight.

jesusalready
  • jesusalready

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:47 PM

What's the point of it?  This:

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:39 PM

Doesn't it spawn in normal online outside of buying it? I could have sworn I found one at a quarry.

Anyways it's pretty fun to mess with. You can flatten cars with it, but if they blow up, the dump truck usually gets destroyed.

Coin
  • Coin

You know it.

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:40 PM

Doesn't it spawn in normal online outside of buying it? I could have sworn I found one at a quarry.

Anyways it's pretty fun to mess with. You can flatten cars with it, but if they blow up, the dump truck usually gets destroyed.

Yeah, it can spawn at the quarry but not always. I think there is a chance for it to spawn at the race track as well but don't quote me on that.

jbarb78
  • jbarb78

Ancient Gamer

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

R* inluded it as 1 more piece of million dollar tank fodder. Some guy busted that thing out after trying to troll me in free roam, I had gotten in a tank and here he comes around the corner thinking he was gonna run me over. It took a couple rounds, but it was a spectacular explosion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users