Photo

Dangerous Business Pack DLC

72 replies to this topic
TrevorsMom
  • TrevorsMom

Wee wee pipe

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

A couple of new suits/shirts/trousers and a briefcase as a weapon.

• M210F and Ezza. like this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

Driver of cars

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

This is really embarrassing for me to find this out. Do you know why?

Yesterday I sent Rockstar a horrendously abusive email about how they expect us to buy cash cards and give the player base nothing in return.

Looks like I'm eating my words and quite frankly they do not taste very nice :p.

On one hand I'm embarrassed for my bullsh*t complaining. On the other hand I am happy about the sudden influx (or so it seems) of free and cool stuff :D

Would you like some ice cream with your slice of humble pie?

Anonamix
  • Anonamix

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

I noticed they mentioned that also.. I googeld dangerous business pack and it brought me here.

I think that the Dangerous Business Pack will contain all the stuff from the audio leak.. Pink slips, drug dealing, business management, etc..

• RealHoosier07 and iMPAK540 like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Gasmasks, on 11 Feb 2014 - 6:53 PM, said:

This is really embarrassing for me to find this out. Do you know why?

Yesterday I sent Rockstar a horrendously abusive email about how they expect us to buy cash cards and give the player base nothing in return.

Looks like I'm eating my words and quite frankly they do not taste very nice :p.

On one hand I'm embarrassed for my bullsh*t complaining. On the other hand I am happy about the sudden influx (or so it seems) of free and cool stuff :D

thank you for getting their asses back to work

we wouldn't be getting this DLC if it weren't for you

so we're all very grateful and I think I speak for every1 when I say, Thank you

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:01 PM

Love how they gave us details on a pack and teased another one so we can still speculate.
  • iMPAK540, Zorvaine and Ezza. like this

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

Ive got to be honest, and this announcement to day has not only hyped me more then Heists... but it also the prospects of what this could be (martin audio leaks) get me a lot more exited then heists!

I thought this element of gta:o (if it is what I/we think it is, especially if linked with crews) was a long way off.... like when a next gen GTA:O comes far off!

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:28 PM

I'm really stoaked for this I hope this means I can sell drugs, employ my crew members to deal drugs and own fronts that I have to manage. :santa: 

• blakeney likes this

DatGuyColin
  • DatGuyColin

Dat Mixed Dude

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

The DLC will be free. It's all over Google. You thought wrong.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

BAWSAQ?

You could be onto something!

• GoodGreen likes this

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:38 PM

Maybe it's just me, but I will gladly play whatever DLC they put out.  I don't need to speculate on the "next" DLC, when the upcoming DLC isn't even out yet.

• iMPAK540 and G37 like this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

No pink slip races. Too many problems. 1 Squeaker loses and you get pick slip, BOO HOO HOO YOU'RE A CHEATER HACKER I'M TELLING ON YOU. 2. People still dupe cars. 3 Your garage is full you have to get rid of a car and now it hangs the game up for the other person till you're dumb ass figures what you want to get rid of. Just thoughts, no inside info.

• JimmyDeSanta likes this

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:04 PM

It's about to be big business in Los Santos. Finally, something..

• blakeney likes this

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by blakeney, 11 February 2014 - 09:14 PM.

I'm really stoaked for this I hope this means I can sell drugs, employ my crew members to deal drugs and own fronts that I have to manage. :santa:

Could my Dopewars+3D GTA dream be coming true??! :p

*Speed bust in Paleto Bay, Users will pay over the top right now*

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:21 PM

cant wait 

so when do you guys think we'll see the first story mode dlc?

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:24 PM

As long as I has a new vehicle in it, I'm satisfied

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Death before dishonor.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:29 PM

I hope a Crossbow will come with this pack. - Not sure if it'd fit the theme, but god damn, I want a Crossbow! :D

But, I have a feeling if there was going to be a Crossbow, it'd come with some hunting style DLC.

• iMPAK540 likes this

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:47 PM

so when do you guys think we'll see the first story mode dlc?

Could be incorporated with the DBP.. then again who knows really with R* at this point.

Just glad to hear they're getting ready to dose this game with a fresh new element of LIFE.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:17 PM

the dangerous business pack will most likely be the addition of the stock market and the ability to to cheat the stock market for profits by destroying businesses.
  • poklane and iMPAK540 like this

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:40 PM Edited by RealHoosier07, 11 February 2014 - 11:54 PM.

I believe that the dangerous business pack will be more or less an introduction or very fine example of what can be created with the expanded mission creator in bringing with, 15 to 20 new contact missions ranging from high tide to simple like simeon plus more

I don't see how a dangerous business pack would have anything to do with the misson creator.  The mission creator additions they are talking about are the ability to make PVE based co-ops and pvp based co-ops.  Funmw2, a youtuber/hacker, posted a video a few weeks ago showing the new additions.  You can choose your enemies, their clothing/outfit/masks/helmets.  You can also choose which weapon they carry, their fighting style(aggressive/defensive), and you can also give an enemy anywhere from 100% health to 500% health(a boss fight).  

The dangerous business pack will have nothing to do with the creator.  Rockstar is finally giving us the ability to own businesses that generate income. 

One really cool thing I loved in the video was the ability to create a pvp based co-op "HIGHEST SCORE" mission.  It seems that you will be able to create a mission that has 2 teams competing against each other, but not necessarily fighting each other   Instead, both teams would fight NPC's.  I'd love to create identical gauntlets on seperate sides of the map and have 2 teams race to get through all of the gauntlets and be the first to make it to a certain destination.  The video actually shows this ability...and I already have some great ideas for it.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

the dangerous business pack will most likely be the addition of the stock market and the ability to to cheat the stock market for profits by destroying businesses.

That actually sounds like it is exactly what we are looking at. I bet your right.

Legit Complainer
  • Legit Complainer

is a tool

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

no no no, you are ALL incorrect. the dangerous business pack will most likely be the addition of my crotch to GTA online.

iMPAK540
  • iMPAK540

[OBFL]Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

no no no, you are ALL incorrect. the dangerous business pack will most likely be the addition of my crotch to GTA online.

ewww-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-57

• DevsNzL and cshllb like this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

Sorry...I just don't see it.

• cshllb and Sir Michael like this

Dont Shoot
  • Dont Shoot

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:48 AM

I must be one of the few people who think business properties are super lame. The owning businesses part of SP was super boring. Buy the property. Chase a few guys down. Kill a couple gang members outside. The v-day stuff is alot more exciting to me than being able to buy a bar.

-Velox
  • -Velox

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:01 AM

Wow, I didn't even think about that, that very well could be it.

It better not take four more months for it to come out though  :sneaky:

Love your soul eater gif :D

RealHoosier07
  • RealHoosier07

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by RealHoosier07, 12 February 2014 - 03:11 AM.

I must be one of the few people who think business properties are super lame. The owning businesses part of SP was super boring. Buy the property. Chase a few guys down. Kill a couple gang members outside. The v-day stuff is alot more exciting to me than being able to buy a bar.

Yeah, but owning businesses in online is a much bigger deal.  Money was so much easier to come by in the story mode.  In the Onine version, money is hard to come by, so having a continuous income is a big deal.  Any way to make money online is a good thing.  I think owning businesses will be much better online simply because money means more online...even if they are somewhat boring, that won't matter.  Players are much more willing to do those "boring" missions when it means more money.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

I hope it's mansions and the stock market.. However it might be a few new R* certified jobs and a new suit... Hope it's good..

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:02 AM

Yeah, but owning businesses in online is a much bigger deal.  Money was so much easier to come by in the story mode.  In the Onine version, money is hard to come by, so having a continuous income is a big deal.  Any way to make money online is a good thing.  I think owning businesses will be much better online simply because money means more online...even if they are somewhat boring, that won't matter.  Players are much more willing to do those "boring" missions when it means more money.

how was money easier to come by in SP? it's easier in online if anything, save for the smaller gain

Watch Tower
  • Watch Tower

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:09 AM

A long time ago I started a Thin Lizzy ripoff band called Dangerous Business (we mostly got drunk and played "jailbreak" in my living room (by mostly I mean only (by played I mean listened to the record))) so I can only assume this next DLC has something to do with that and I have to admit I am proud of myself for having accomplished this.

• Mud1221, lindenlinden, Juanfartez and 1 other like this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

Sorry...I just don't see it.

240px-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Purchasing businesses and drug dealing are the only things that make sense.

I can't see anything else that this DLC can be...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users