Super.

Duh.

hillbillyr3d
  • hillbillyr3d

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:49 AM

Looks like a nice car but it won't be too long until kids start abusing it with chrome and dollar rims or a Youtube whore using it for a glitch to buy an Adder.

Yeah. Everything that gets released to the public gets in the hands of the corrupt as well to which they twist and decay it until it loses all dignity. 

Day One: Every other player will be driving it around. 

Day Two: Nobody will be driving it because:

a) everyone else is driving it

b) tired of it getting destroyed because you cant escape attacks

c) Its too damn slow

Now lets evaluate that. Why does it suck if its slow? for the same reason it sucks trying to ride a motorcycle. Everyone wants to destroy you for no reason. Granted, in private sessions you might be safe, but theres no fun in not showing off your ride.

You're being ignorant and rude to be honest.

I don't see where you're getting this intense hate for a car for no reason, where it benefits no one, not even yourself, you haven't accepted that fact which is why you continuously spam irrelevant comments. You're acting like a child...

- I personally don't care if it's the most popular or the most unpopular car in GTA:O. I'm going to drive it and enjoy every second of it. As will my friends and other fans of it.

- I highly doubt you'll even come close to destroying mine. Clearly you haven't met me online nor my crew members and I'm sure other skilled players will be happy to fight back in your primitive crusade of self entitlement which will end in your undoing.

- We barely got an image of the car today and you've already started spamming false information regarding it's stats. We don't know it's performance. It could be fast, it could be slow. Either way, people who appreciate old timers are still going to drive it.

You've achieved nothing.

Lol people these days, for those who are downing this car do you even honestly know who Al Capone was? 

He was more into bootlegging then the drug business you dipsh*ts. What did they need FAST CARS. Bet your bottom dollar that this car will be ALOT faster then what yall think it will. 

All these kids wanting supped up hondas and sh*t on GTA go play midnight club or forza damn. This is GTA where gangbannging is the principle how may gang banngers do you see making drive bys in $200,000. + cars?

Cant wait for this car to come to GTA online. It will be my new prized possession right next to my Peyote.

Accendo
  • Accendo

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:34 AM Edited by Accendo, 13 February 2014 - 04:37 AM.

This thing better toss street cars aside like bowling pins.
And for all the guys whining about getting more gangster sh*t, you got your wish. This is OG sh*t on the anniversary of The Valentines Day Massacre, the most famous gang-related mass murder in history.

SlowLane85
  • SlowLane85

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

No rear spare tire customization. Rear trunk.

http://www.rmauction...Sj12&CarID=r114

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:54 AM

Looks like a nice car but it won't be too long until kids start abusing it with chrome and dollar rims or a Youtube whore using it for a glitch to buy an Adder.

Yeah. Everything that gets released to the public gets in the hands of the corrupt as well to which they twist and decay it until it loses all dignity. 

Day One: Every other player will be driving it around. 

Day Two: Nobody will be driving it because:

a) everyone else is driving it

b) tired of it getting destroyed because you cant escape attacks

c) Its too damn slow

Now lets evaluate that. Why does it suck if its slow? for the same reason it sucks trying to ride a motorcycle. Everyone wants to destroy you for no reason. Granted, in private sessions you might be safe, but theres no fun in not showing off your ride.

You're being ignorant and rude to be honest.

I don't see where you're getting this intense hate for a car for no reason, where it benefits no one, not even yourself, you haven't accepted that fact which is why you continuously spam irrelevant comments. You're acting like a child...

- I personally don't care if it's the most popular or the most unpopular car in GTA:O. I'm going to drive it and enjoy every second of it. As will my friends and other fans of it.

- I highly doubt you'll even come close to destroying mine. Clearly you haven't met me online nor my crew members and I'm sure other skilled players will be happy to fight back in your primitive crusade of self entitlement which will end in your undoing.

- We barely got an image of the car today and you've already started spamming false information regarding it's stats. We don't know it's performance. It could be fast, it could be slow. Either way, people who appreciate old timers are still going to drive it.

You've achieved nothing.

Lol people these days, for those who are downing this car do you even honestly know who Al Capone was? 

He was more into bootlegging then the drug business you dipsh*ts. What did they need FAST CARS. Bet your bottom dollar that this car will be ALOT faster then what yall think it will. 

All these kids wanting supped up hondas and sh*t on GTA go play midnight club or forza damn. This is GTA where gangbannging is the principle how may gang banngers do you see making drive bys in $200,000. + cars?

Cant wait for this car to come to GTA online. It will be my new prized possession right next to my Peyote.

Bitch, go f*ck yourself I can't wait for the new car too, but you telling me to go play Midnight club or forza because we are street racers and have our own imagination instead of that prebuilt super car sh*t?

BIIIIIITCH.

No.

Also it's not just Honda, but a bunch of other cars too.

lowriderlife63
  • lowriderlife63

Hittin switchez

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:01 AM

Going to be my daily driver, finally R* adds a classic car. 

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:03 AM

I hope R*'s gonna stop just adding garbage cars. First beach bum crap and now this old one.... Cars that you drive once then never EVER again.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:39 AM

It'll look great in my garage, of all Pre1960 vehicles in the game;

~Duneloader w/1947 Yankton LP
~Reserved (Ratloader w/o Bed w/47RATROD Yankton LP)
~Hotknife w/1933 YanktonLP
~Z-Type w/1937 Yankton LP
~Roosevelt w/1928 Yankton LP
~Surfer w/1956 Yankton LP
~Injection w/Diff Wheels   w/1949 Yankton LP
~Voodoo w/1959 Yankton LP
~Tornado Cabrio w/1957 Yankton LP
~Peyote w/1956 Yankton LP
~FM Chrome Cruiser w/Torino Red Pearesant(Matte Dark Red Chainguard & Red tire smoke)
~FM Chrome BMX w/Torino Red Pearesant(Red tire smoke & w/o Chain)
~FM Chrome Scorcher BMX w/Torino Red Pearesant(Red tire smoke & w/o Fenders & w/ Matte Dark Red Shocks)

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:45 AM

I could speak for myself, but I'll act like my opinion is the majority.

I plan on using this car frequently. Point?

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:01 AM

I hope it's a little faster and lighter than a Tornado.

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:13 AM

looking forvard to this car.  really nice.   

Officer Charles
  • Officer Charles

Police Officer

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:31 AM

Love Rockstar putting these classic cars into GTA 5, the Z-Type, the Hotknife, and now the Albany Roosevelt. Love it!  

• Zorvaine likes this

Redwood Cigarettes
  • Redwood Cigarettes

The R★ Games Collector.

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:20 PM

Roosevelt is out today in Single Player:
http://gtaforums.com...entry1064731075

NaLLe00
  • NaLLe00

Always helpful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:52 PM

Wtf, it is 750k in online. :( i took a rat-loader instead

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:03 PM Edited by ClaudeSpeed1911, 13 February 2014 - 03:03 PM.

This car has bullet proof windows but they are not as strong as the Police riot so they might break after a couple of shots.

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:20 PM

This car has bullet proof windows but they are not as strong as the Police riot so they might break after a couple of shots.

U sure? So NOT bulletproof then eh?

I modified it online and its surprisingly decent with full performance mods. No visual mods though which is disappointing

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Dat 'Quette

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:25 PM Edited by M.K.N., 13 February 2014 - 05:44 PM.

I hope R*'s gonna stop just adding garbage cars. First beach bum crap and now this old one.... Cars that you drive once then never EVER again.

So would you have R* add more ridiculously fast cars like a rocket car for instance? Yeah, that'd be fascinating. :p

Then you'd end up complaining about it being too fast to handle.  :lol:

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:00 PM

It's not armored at all. One shot from cops revolver went straight through window. Sigh.

SlasherLasher
  • SlasherLasher

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

Wtf, it is 750k in online. :( i took a rat-loader instead

It's 750k today. I heard that Rockstar might be making it free tomorrow, when they said the DLC would release.

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Dat 'Quette

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

It's not armored at all. One shot from cops revolver went straight through window. Sigh.

Upgrade your armor then. Simple. :p

SIM-1
  • SIM-1

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

I did, it was 100% armor with that test. That only impacts durability not bullet resistance
Upgrade your armor then. Simple. :p

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

If you call a mag "Clip" you're a retard

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

I love this car just saying. I don't care about speed or whatever it is everyone else is crying about. The car is a fun car to drive and dressed in the suits while driving it just adds to the fun. 

• Biohazard Abyss and A Maned Wolf like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

I love this car just saying. I don't care about speed or whatever it is everyone else is crying about. The car is a fun car to drive and dressed in the suits while driving it just adds to the fun. 

It can't brake for its life, lol that's the only thing I hate about it.

ham_hands
  • ham_hands

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

I wouldn't buy into the rumors that it will be free on valentines day but I would hold off on purchasing it just in case. It seems R* put a hefty price tag on a limited time offer to try to insure a boost in shark card sales. I've driven it in story mode and I do not feel it's worth the price tag unless of course you really dig the way it looks. I personally do not. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:39 PM

Rockstar may have made it so expensive so not everyone and their mom is riding around in it, like when the Bifta released.

TheApparentlyGullibleGamer
  • TheApparentlyGullibleGamer

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:41 PM Edited by TheApparentlyGullibleGamer, 13 February 2014 - 05:42 PM.

Why should I care what you think? And challenge accepted. Please send friend request to me: kasheku

i will destroy your little gangster box every time i see it.

What a f*cking virgin.

• TimmyM56 and M.K.N. like this

Meantdazza13
  • Meantdazza13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:47 PM

Goodbye cheetah as its the only car I will part with I want that car now!!!! I love the Gangster life. Really excited about the update. They should have added a slicked back haircut for guys tho

Mate did the exact same thing just now. Bye bye cheetah. Modded up the Albany. Not a bad motor. Not gonna set the world on fire but there's definite giggles with you and 3 pals tommy gunning hanging on to the sides lol

SideburnGuru
  • SideburnGuru

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

f*cking hell R*, barely any customization. Still love the car, but there was so much potential to mod this baby up.

750k later or whatever and I can't mod that much at all. Alrighty then.

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Dat 'Quette

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

Why should I care what you think? And challenge accepted. Please send friend request to me: kasheku

i will destroy your little gangster box every time i see it.

Enjoy getting a bad sport, then. :p

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:59 PM

I wouldn't buy into the rumors that it will be free on valentines day but I would hold off on purchasing it just in case. It seems R* put a hefty price tag on a limited time offer to try to insure a boost in shark card sales. I've driven it in story mode and I do not feel it's worth the price tag unless of course you really dig the way it looks. I personally do not. 

Buy it, you can always sell it back latter when your tired of it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users