Albany Roosevelt

314 replies to this topic
gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

This is ridiculous lol. Of all the cars they could add, they add a slow old ass hunk of junk that everyone and their mother will be driving down the road.

Beware people i will blow my entire savings destroying every one of these cars I see.

Yes, because they should obviously add some stupid Hypercar to fit in with the 1920's Gangster theme.

And god forbid people enjoy something other than what you want.

• GambleGamble, urban_RED_NECK, NuclearCore and 7 others like this

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:22 PM

I can't wait to see the purists post on how they sold it to make room for something faster.
  • kasheku likes this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

inb4 everyone gets rid of it after a week (Bifta anyone?)

• Biohazard Abyss, kasheku and PsychoGamer like this

PsychoGamer
  • PsychoGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Eritrea

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Rockstar:

Everything in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good.

I know it states ''Everything''. But I still have to ask. Will they then just remove the car from Legendary Motorsport for good? 

I mean, clothes and masks I understand. Christmas Pack DLC already showed us that. But a car is so much more...

I would be very sad, when i come home from vacation in six weeks, and everybody is driving these cars, and having these weapons & i can't get them from anywhere. I think they will be there forever. Why would they delete them later?

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

Oh I remember how that escalated... It was popular because it was new. It's gonna be the same with the Roosevelt. You rarely see a Kalahari/Paradise though. I'd like to add that...

I still have my Kalahari from day 1 of the Beach Bum pack and I use it in races to this day. :)

• Truth-Seeker76 likes this

The_Mossberg500
  • The_Mossberg500

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:37 PM

Anyone know if it'll be super expensive like the  Z-Type?

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

Rockstar:

Everything in the Valentine’s Day Massacre Special will be available for a limited time starting this Friday, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good.

I know it states ''Everything''. But I still have to ask. Will they then just remove the car from Legendary Motorsport for good? 

I mean, clothes and masks I understand. Christmas Pack DLC already showed us that. But a car is so much more...

I would be very sad, when i come home from vacation in six weeks, and everybody is driving these cars, and having these weapons & i can't get them from anywhere. I think they will be there forever. Why would they delete them later?

f*ck it, it could be worse.
You could not be on holiday for 6 weeks.
  • Cuz05 likes this

Aquaticwonder
  • Aquaticwonder

iggy iggs

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:41 PM

It's probably going to be free..

The Z-Type is a permanent vehicle available for purchase from LegendaryMotorsport, hence the expensive price tag. 

DerpCat
  • DerpCat

Cat

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

How do you know it will be sports classic

What else could it possibly be?...
Sedan...it was the 20's, what were they doing for top speed back then?

Found an old news paper about people complaning about cars racing at high speeds of 25 mp down the streets lol

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

True Vengeance is granted through serrated blades.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

People, I think I know which car this one is based off of (It's logical by name)

President Roosevelt's 1928 Capone Cadillac:

CadillacV16MadamX_1016018i.jpg

1392133172171_f.jpg

''Roosevelt's Capone Cadillac was a 1928 V-16 model, similar to this 1928 V-16 Madam X. The limo was unpopular in Washington, for obvious reasons. Later on the President was very attached to his 1939 Lincoln "Sunshine Special".

I simply googled Roosevelt's Car and I quickly found this. 

Contact a RL friend who lives in your country and also owns the same console as you and game. Trust him with your info and tell him what to buy and which car to replace. Simple.

Honestly, I'm 95% sure it will be free. Considering it's a free DLC and the car will be up there for a limited time. Being on Legendary Motorsport only means that it's a luxury/quality vehicle. But given DLC logic like the Beach Bum vehicles, it's going to be free.

• Viper9502 likes this

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:49 PM

this will happen. All these little nut huggers that are praising R* will soon be chastising them for producing a slow piece of junk.

And to the little wiener that just joined today with the top post on this page, I would rather have a sleek 4 door sedan like a Volvo than this box of crap that will probably be outran by a turtle.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:54 PM

I will never sell this car but I will sp to mp it for a plate that says Salieri
  • snake83 likes this

gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:04 PM

People, I think I know which car this one is based off of (It's logical by name)

President Roosevelt's 1928 Capone Cadillac:

The model pictured is a slightly different one than the one Roosevelt/Capone owned, which is this one
28-Cadillac-V8-AlCapone-DV_12-RMSJ-02.jp
The A Pillar is more vertical, and the roof's rear is smaller/shorter.

this will happen. All these little nut huggers that are praising R* will soon be chastising them for producing a slow piece of junk.

And to the little wiener that just joined today with the top post on this page, I would rather have a sleek 4 door sedan like a Volvo than this box of crap that will probably be outran by a turtle.

k, you're cool.

You must also want the Sandking removed, as well as the BF Surfer, Duneloader, Rebel, Youga, anything that's slow basically, cause you know... there aren't car enthusiasts playing this game who have cars because they're cool despite how stupidly slow they are.

Although if they would add in a Volvo 240 Wagon I'd probably never play another game again.

• soundism, Zorvaine and StuntGuitarist like this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:08 PM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 11 February 2014 - 06:10 PM.

Lagful, on 11 Feb 2014 - 6:34 PM, said:Lagful, on 11 Feb 2014 - 6:34 PM, said:

I still have my bifta, only car I really use in offroad races

PsychoGamer, on 11 Feb 2014 - 6:34 PM, said:PsychoGamer, on 11 Feb 2014 - 6:34 PM, said:

Zorvaine, on 11 Feb 2014 - 5:52 PM, said:Zorvaine, on 11 Feb 2014 - 5:52 PM, said:

Rockstar:

the gun won't be a problem

some1 could drop it for you and than dashboard so he'll still have the gun as well

dno about the car though, pretty hard to dupe now-a-days I believe

sexboxlive
  • sexboxlive

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:12 PM

This is ridiculous lol. Of all the cars they could add, they add a slow old ass hunk of junk that everyone and their mother will be driving down the road.

Beware people i will blow my entire savings destroying every one of these cars I see.

You seem like a happy, well adjusted person. Please, tell me your secret

Seventh Shin
  • Seventh Shin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

Cars from the 40s back were all the same

The 50s had some cool cars

60s cars were sexy (the golden age of car design)

70s had sometimes good, sometimes bad combination of boxes and curves

The 80s were full of many failed attempts to modernize the 70s boxy cars

The 90s was the worst decade for cars

00s, cars are getting better, but are constantly designed for 12 year old boys, carbon fibre, vents up the wazoo, and enough hard lines to cut yourself.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

Im wondering if even after the occasion has finished we will still be able to order the car via the "cargobob / CE" glitch? Someone make sure you make a note of the number :-)

Shanxys
  • Shanxys

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

All these little nut huggers that are praising R* will soon be chastising them for producing a slow piece of junk.

I would rather have a sleek 4 door sedan like a Volvo than this box of crap that will probably be outran by a turtle.

people like you disgust me.

you have some serious mental issues. seeing how you would spend your free time destroying other peoples virtual cars and annoying them and putting up so much hatred for something simple as a video game company adding a car other people like and just because you dont, you have to sh*t on it every way possible.

people have different f*cking tastes in cars!!! Theres so many people in the world and on these forums that can agree with me! Old Timers are amazing vehicles. we dont have many of them in GTA:O and no body gives a f*ck about your bitching. this car is coming to GTA:O, DEAL WITH IT!!!

all you do is judge and disrespect. not every car in existence has to be a super fast overrated one like ppl driving chrome bugattis and lambos being assholes about it

• urban_RED_NECK, kingcool52, Viper9502 and 2 others like this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:37 PM

Im glad they are adding a new car in game but I secretly wished that they would add some new supercars based on the ones releasing/concepts on 2014. Would love to see a :r*: Version of Lamborghini Huracan!

ucntkillwhatsdead
  • ucntkillwhatsdead

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

Amazing car. I should change my nickname into Dillinger (escape plan)

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:59 PM

FINALLY I GET TO RELIVE MY GANGSTER SQUAD FANTASY!! 

Dangerous business pack? Oh yesssss that sounds like arms dealing and drug dealing.. Sorry to go off topic but I'm getting everything this add on has to offer. I didn't care too much for the Xmas and Beach bum stuff but I am very glad they are ditching the only available for a period of time type of stuff. It would suck to lose the tommy gun. 

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:00 PM

I will add one of these...I think.  I love old cars.  The Capone Caddy would be nice.  I can't imagine it will be a great racer though.  Probably handle and react like a box-ier Z Type.

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by Vesper, 11 February 2014 - 07:03 PM.

I'm thrilled.

The Albany Roosevelt makes me moist.

Rob142sti
  • Rob142sti

Bored of GTAV/O

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

Amazing car. I should change my nickname into Dillinger (escape plan)

The band or actually john?

gtuned
  • gtuned

【=◈︿◈=】

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:04 PM

The Acura NSX, Nissan Skyline R32/33/34, Ferrari F40, McLaren F1, Toyota Supra, Mazda RX7 FC/FD, Dodge Viper, BMW M3 E30/E36, and Lamborghini Diablo would like to disagree with that.

• EyeMacHunt, TheGreenSadler, PerceusSOZ and 3 others like this

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

I beg to differ. There were some great cars that came out of the 90s. I happen to own one.

1011095_706754986023781_106679034_n.jpg

some other notable cars that debuted in the 90s 

1016708_702231253142821_1293710558_n.jpg

IMG_2527-1920x1080.jpg

• TheGreenSadler, Woll Smoth, PerceusSOZ and 3 others like this

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Cars from the 40s back were all the same

The 50s had some cool cars

60s cars were sexy (the golden age of car design)

70s had sometimes good, sometimes bad combination of boxes and curves

The 80s were full of many failed attempts to modernize the 70s boxy cars

00s, cars are getting better, but are constantly designed for 12 year old boys, carbon fibre, vents up the wazoo, and enough hard lines to cut yourself.

lol. you actually sound like someone that doesn't jack sh*t about cars.

• TheGreenSadler, Tabula Rasa, Viper9502 and 1 other like this

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

I believe he was ranking about everyday affordable cars not supers
  • Cincy32 likes this

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Hopefully the new suits don't look like sh*tty Goodwill suits as the ones already in game do.

• Cincy32 likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Yesss another car I don't give two sh*ts about.

Wheres this

Sierra_RS500_2.jpg

Hmm Rockstar?

• NeilNATO likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users