Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:52 PM

DADDIES BACK, BITCHES!

Did you leave ?

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:53 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 14 February 2014 - 12:53 PM.

DADDIES BACK, BITCHES!

Did you leave ?

judging by looking at his posts he never even left..did all that ranting about turning the game in and never coming on these forums again, But never actually left...what a loser

Accendo
  • Accendo

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

DADDIES BACK, BITCHES!

Did you leave ?

judging by looking at his posts he never even left..did all that ranting about turning the game in and never coming on these forums again, But never actually left...what a loser
He was ranting? I think you need to visit the dictionary.

ManInBlack
  • ManInBlack

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:11 PM Edited by ManInBlack, 14 February 2014 - 01:11 PM.

DADDIES BACK, BITCHES!

Did you leave ?

He was ranting? I think you need to visit the dictionary.

did u read his thread and all his comments? He isnt coming back till police vehicles can be stored, he isnt coming back till heists are out, i turned my game in and im never coming back, just a few of the hilarious aspects of the thread that were complete BS...my wife has a similiar issue, i take nothing she says as legitimate either  :lol:

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

my wife has a similiar issue, i take nothing she says as legitimate either  :lol:

I think when she said "can we spend valentines day together?"... she was for real, just a heads up, you might wanna get outta here

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:33 PM Edited by Zorvaine, 14 February 2014 - 01:33 PM.

To be honest, after reading this:

Loved: Chradder-Entity-Infernus-Voltic-Dilettante.
Hatde: Everhthinf elxe.

and

DADDIES BACK, BITCHES!

I can hardly take him seriously... Clearly he needs to grow up.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

Anybody else feel like listening to Soulwax, and Non-Stop-Pop in this doesn't feel right?

JackyT
  • JackyT

Trouble Maker

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by JackyT, 14 February 2014 - 01:52 PM.

Anybody else feel like listening to Soulwax, and Non-Stop-Pop in this doesn't feel right?

Or you can just glitch your own music into the game, you do this by muting the in game radio, and putting on your own tunes. This glitch differs from person to person, some use mp3 players, others laptops/PCs, some use Walkmans, I've even seen someone doing this with a record player, my personal favourite is a minidisc player, don't understand why they aren't more popular.

Ezza.
  • Ezza.

It's a Massacromance

• Members
  • Australia
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:54 PM

Or you can just glitch your own music into the game, you do this by muting the in game radio, and putting on your own tunes. This glitch differs from person to person, some use mp3 players, others laptops/PCs, some use Walkmans, I've even seen someone doing this with a record player, my personal favourite is a minidisc player, don't understand why they aren't more popular.

giphy.gif

I was talking about that genre of music in general doesn't feel right coming from a vintage car like that. 

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

Unless they added in a swing remix it would be fitting. Otherwise I see what you mean...

Here:

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

BACK AGAIN!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

I love this car just saying. I don't care about speed or whatever it is everyone else is crying about. The car is a fun car to drive and dressed in the suits while driving it just adds to the fun. 

It can't brake for its life, lol that's the only thing I hate about it.

Yeah brakes are spotty at best but then again I feel like GTA doesn't care about breaks. Why is it that the best breaks doesn't even seem do do much on some cars?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:38 AM

Yeah brakes are spotty at best but then again I feel like GTA doesn't care about breaks. Why is it that the best breaks doesn't even seem do do much on some cars?

The Voltic has amazing brakes :]

SWI0001
  • SWI0001

Makarov-scale Nationalist

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 05 March 2014 - 06:02 PM

Unfortunately for me I am overseas until Late March. I got to drive it once on a friend's Xbox (I had met an Xbox friend in reality!) and I was gobsmacked at the Roosevelt a beautiful car to drive as it brought back the roads of Portola Drive as if I were playing LA Noire! I was crying and my jaw was dropped playing as Michael - the middle- age man that I have him own a lot of classic cars!

Unfortunately I could only drive it once and never will again. I adore and miss that beautiful car. I need to play more Mafia II ;)

I wish I could somehow own it. But as usual Rockstar has to delete things, they really are a f*** up in gaming, do they want a bad name?! They made me from riches to rags.

Does anyone else love the Albany Roosevelt as much as I do

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 05 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

Unfortunately for me I am overseas until Late March. I got to drive it once on a friend's Xbox (I had met an Xbox friend in reality!) and I was gobsmacked at the Roosevelt a beautiful car to drive as it brought back the roads of Portola Drive as if I were playing LA Noire! I was crying and my jaw was dropped playing as Michael - the middle- age man that I have him own a lot of classic cars!

Unfortunately I could only drive it once and never will again. I adore and miss that beautiful car. I need to play more Mafia II ;)

I wish I could somehow own it. But as usual Rockstar has to delete things, they really are a f*** up in gaming, do they want a bad name?! They made me from riches to rags.

Does anyone else love the Albany Roosevelt as much as I do

Someone can import it from SP, and you can glitch it into your garage if you want it that bad :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users