Relationships and romantic/sexual fantasies

38 replies to this topic
Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:31 PM

What if I wanted to have gay sex with Ryan Gosling but I don't actually want the gay part, I could just fantasize that my girlfriend's him.

What would happen if you met a guy that looked a lot like him, or even better\more attractive?
It wouldn't be the same it has to be Ryan Gosling its not just about his looks its the way he is, you wouldn't understand.

I know how these things work. I felt the same way about most of my crushes, that they were unique and the most beautiful girls ever, but perceptions and even preferences change over time. The fact is that you don't know whether there isn't an even better looking guy with an even better personality out there for you.

The reason you fantasize is because it won't happen, and you wouldn't let it happen, so then it's just nothing, it's meaningless.

Is it wrong in my head to imagine chopping someone's head off? No, because I'm never going to do it. Do I fantasize about Katy Perry's tits? Yes, but if she came along right now I wouldn't be interested, the fun of the thoughts is that they will never happen, and you don't necessarily want them to because it'd wreck the fantasy.
  • ShadowDog94 likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

What if I wanted to have gay sex with Ryan Gosling but I don't actually want the gay part, I could just fantasize that my girlfriend's him.

What would happen if you met a guy that looked a lot like him, or even better\more attractive?
It wouldn't be the same it has to be Ryan Gosling its not just about his looks its the way he is, you wouldn't understand.

I know how these things work. I felt the same way about most of my crushes, that they were unique and the most beautiful girls ever, but perceptions and even preferences change over time. The fact is that you don't know whether there isn't an even better looking guy with an even better personality out there for you.

The reason you fantasize is because it won't happen, and you wouldn't let it happen, so then it's just nothing, it's meaningless.

Is it wrong in my head to imagine chopping someone's head off? No, because I'm never going to do it. Do I fantasize about Katy Perry's tits? Yes, but if she came along right now I wouldn't be interested, the fun of the thoughts is that they will never happen, and you don't necessarily want them to because it'd wreck the fantasy.

You wouldn't be interested? Really?!

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 13 February 2014 - 09:10 PM

he's not saying he wouldn't be interested.

he's saying it's never going to happen so it's moot.

as long as the fantasy remains intact it holds its power.

fantasies rarely play out in reality the way you play them in your mind. realistically they're not worth pursuing.... otherwise they wouldn't be fantasy.

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Yolo Swaggins
  • Yolo Swaggins

Founder/C.E.O. of the Kool Kidz Klub

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:20 AM Edited by Yolo Swaggins, 14 February 2014 - 12:20 AM.

I saw a girl jogging down the sidewalk with the nicest ass in leggings/yoga pants/whatever you call them. I almost wrecked my car from staring at her. I mean this girl had an amazing ass.

I didn't even read the OP's post. I just wanted to put that out there.

Seriously though, dat ass.

• gtamann123, THE GHETTO SAMURAI, CatDog96 and 1 other like this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

Do I fantasize about Katy Perry's tits? Yes, but if she came along right now I wouldn't be interested.

Bull. sh*t.

• Kristian. and BuyMeTheMoon like this

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:06 AM Edited by CatDog96, 15 February 2014 - 06:17 PM.

Do I fantasize about Katy Perry's tits? Yes, but if she came along right now I wouldn't be interested, the fun of the thoughts is that they will never happen, and you don't necessarily want them to because it'd wreck the fantasy.

If Katy Perry came along right now I would still want to suck on her titties, and I would if she  let me you would too.

1795324760.gif

• Finn 7 five 11 likes this

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:07 AM

Do I fantasize about Katy Perry's tits? Yes, but if she came along right now I wouldn't be interested.

Bull. sh*t.

As in I would not go there because I have a girlfriend, sure it's fun to entertain the idea, but it just feels wrong and is not a turn on.

• Frank Brown likes this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

I saw a girl jogging down the sidewalk with the nicest ass in leggings/yoga pants/whatever you call them. I almost wrecked my car from staring at her. I mean this girl had an amazing ass.

I didn't even read the OP's post. I just wanted to put that out there.

Seriously though, dat ass.

I know where you are coming from. Sometimes i have to go to the local college campus for work. f*cking 10/10 babes in yoga pants everywhere. I cant stand it. 

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

Just you, reading this now ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users