R* ANNOUNCEMENT: Valentines Day Massacre Special - Friday

317 replies to this topic
MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:08 PM

I'm gonna see how many of these vehicles I can destroy before the end of the weekend. I'm hoping they will be free and slow. Sticky bomb targets 😃
  • GTA Banjo and kasheku like this

MajellanLand
  • MajellanLand

Stayin' Alive

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

Haven't been on gtao since November.....I believe it was worth the wait besides the many downloads I must sit through. And I'm surprised they brought up so many other content headed our way as well.

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by wolfp212, 12 February 2014 - 03:50 PM.

I'm surprised they brought up so many other content headed our way as well.

I'm not.  Rockstar's motto : "Got to keep that hope alive in order for the cash card to survive."

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

I just realized it says sexy undergarments.

So, underwear is being introduced? :lol:

We already have underwear. Go into a Binco and look inside the box beside the cash register. You might have to be Trevor though.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

I AM LOS SANTOS'S RECKONING

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

Buy underwear get a free tampon.

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

Don't be a TUNA

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

I need that suit!

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

It can't be for nothing

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:40 PM

But I have a date on friday and if everything goes well, I won't be available on saturday morning too. Hopefully its available till monday.
  • manicmechanic71 likes this

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

I'm not.  Rockstar's motto : "Got to keep that hope alive in order for the cash card to survive."

Because as we all know Rockstar would not have made any money off of GTA V had they not used cash cards. Nope. 

This is new, free content. Stop being negative about the cash cards. You can be negative about other stuff if you want, there's plenty to be. 

Anyhoo, I also can't wait for the car. I wonder how it handles...

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

What I really want to know is if it's crank start or not! 

That'd be awesome.. run out of store to make getaway from police... spend a fair while attempting to get the engine crank working... :D

• Pete4000uk likes this

CallmeGoat
  • CallmeGoat

Glitches R4 Bitches

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

I am very excited for the suits! Time to take to the streets like the Boss I am ;)

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

NOT a little passive-aggressive bitch

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:53 PM

Tbh it really needs concrete shoes as a weapon option...

:D

• mmm chocolate and Zonnex like this

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by wolfp212, 12 February 2014 - 05:19 PM.

Because as we all know Rockstar would not have made any money off of GTA V had they not used cash cards. Nope. 

This is new, free content. Stop being negative about the cash cards. You can be negative about other stuff if you want, there's plenty to be. 

I'm not complaining about the content.  Just the fact that R* seems to push the cards over all else.  I understand the game made a lot of money even without the cash cards.  In fact, this is why it bothers me.  The game has made a butt load of cash, and when they have the DLC you have to pay for, I'm sure that will rake in as well (and I'll be first in line to pay for it as well) .  The cash cards just seem greedy IMO, so it's not really being negative seeing as how I love all GTA games, and love and play GTA 5.

As for the new car, it looks pretty sweet.  A good cruiser, that's for sure.

mmm chocolate
  • mmm chocolate

BLAINE COUNTY

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:32 PM Edited by designmafia, 12 February 2014 - 05:33 PM.

There is NO DLC TO PAY FOR. they said that at the beginning.

Theyre not making their money off DLC, only SharkCards. Quit tryin to make them look greedy.
  • Zonnex likes this

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

Don't be a TUNA

• Feroci
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:35 PM

But I have a date on friday and if everything goes well, I won't be available on saturday morning too. Hopefully its available till monday.

I have the same concern, I'll be busy romancing the bone, so hopefully the content will be available to grab all weekend long.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:40 PM

Theyre not making their money off DLC, only SharkCards. Quit tryin to make them look greedy.

These small ones will always be free...but I promise they will have a large one later in this year that will be pay to get.

Hotband
  • Hotband

Cheesehead

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 12 February 2014 - 05:46 PM

Finally something good.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:08 PM

I'm gonna see how many of these vehicles I can destroy before the end of the weekend. I'm hoping they will be free and slow. Sticky bomb targets

we should team up. Those are the same intentions that i have. 

Cant wait for the few days after, and everyone is complaining about this new car. you wont see one anymore after a few days anyway. 

Yall should keep that toaster on wheels in private sessions lol

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Im a F*cking Marine!!!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

Why so much hate if you dont like it then does that mean I can go around blowing up...

All Chrome Adders and Supercars

Or any other car I dont like?

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

You know... not for nuthin but the fact that R* uses the word "clip" when referring to ammunition magazines makes me want to fly out to their headquarters and bitchslap every single employee there...

MurderIsNice
  • MurderIsNice

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:30 PM

I wonder what the business pack is

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:31 PM Edited by wolfp212, 12 February 2014 - 06:32 PM.

Not true, they will most certainly have DLC that will cost money, anybody that believes otherwise is just fooling themselves.  And that's ok, like I said, any paid content I would buy because I like the game.  Paid content would be the content that they spent a lot of time and effort on, therefore it would be worth the money.  I couldn't see anybody paying for 'Beach Bum' for example, but people would line up to buy a 'Ballad of Gay Tony' sized add on.

These small ones will always be free...but I promise they will have a large one later in this year that will be pay to get.

Yeah, the ones that add to the single player story (like 'Lost and the Damned' and 'Ballad of Gay Tony') will most definitely be paid for DLC.  They may also have vehicle packs that are paid for as well.  The small packs, and/or holliday themed ones are always going to be free, and I appreciate that they are doing that.

• Zonnex likes this

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

I find it hilarious that everyone is planning on modding this car. Especially the ones who say they will put offroad wheels on it.

think about it. Theres no class of wheels that cover this type of car. They would have to create a whole new class of wheels for this car, so I really doubt that you will be able to mod it that heavily. And even still, if everyone wasnt a jackhole trying to kill everyone they see, then it would be fun to spin around in it. Only so much fun in a private session with only a few friends.

Granted this will be REAL fun to have in a car show because theres no chance that someone else will have one too.

(that was sarcasm)

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

I find it hilarious that everyone is planning on modding this car. Especially the ones who say they will put offroad wheels on it.

For some reason when I read this, all I could think of was that in Vice City if you flew a chopper into a Paint'N'Spray, it would come out with wheels on it.  So, if they can put wheels on a chopper, I don't think they'd have trouble putting wheels on this new car seeing as how it's in a game that is designed to have interchangeable car parts.  Will it look right?  Maybe not, but it most likely will still be possible. 

I would be happy if muscle car wheels fit it, and that you could make a souped up hot rod out of it with lake pipes, flamejobs, and such, but I don't know how likely that would be.

PaulDPearl
  • PaulDPearl

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:01 PM

If they keep doing sh*t like this... we need more space in the garage! - or better yet - the ability to purchase additional garages w/o voiding our current lease.... what do I get rid of? I think my Sabre's going in the dumpster...

wolfp212
  • wolfp212

CLWP

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

If they keep doing sh*t like this... we need more space in the garage! - or better yet - the ability to purchase additional garages w/o voiding our current lease.

I agree.  So many nice cars, so little space in the garage.  We should be able to have an apartment with a garage 'and' a seperate garage for storage as well.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Thank god I have a pocket money adder in my main garage I need to get rid of.

Today, I found my 1st Sultan (other than mine) decided to mod it to the max, even with pearlescent matt paint and give it away to the 1st person who replied to my random texts.... He just happened to be french and didn't speak a word of English so, I went to the effort of using Google translate on my phone, holding it up to the screen when he spoke to convert the text and then spoke what I wanted to say for my phone to convert it to French and then wrote it in the reply.

paid off because, he was only a level 9 and added me as a friend and we did lots of races and missions together which ended up with me getting around 90k from playing the missions. I was still out of pocket from the car though lol
  • kasheku and A Maned Wolf like this

tony9895
  • tony9895

Cei mai multi useri nu o sa inteleaga ce scrie aici :)

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

the car will be free?

Shug
  • Shug

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:46 PM

the car will be free?

I suppose it will be free like vehicles in Beach Bum pack.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Awesome! :) 

I'm REALLY curious about what they will give us for Easter...

I could bet money that people will start complaining already one week after the update that Rockstar doesn't give a sh*t about new content...

Watch Tower
  • Watch Tower

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

Why so much hate if you dont like it then does that mean I can go around blowing up...

All Chrome Adders and Supercars

Or any other car I dont like?

Yeah dude blow them sh*ts up it's a good time. I even blow up cars I like, it's that much fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users