• North-Korea

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Finally on my laptop and loving the pics of the new DLC

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:15 PM Edited by LuapYllier, 11 February 2014 - 04:16 PM.

So this new Albany Limo thing..

Reckon it's a sports classic then??
:D

They were pretty fast for their day but compared to the rest of our aresenal I would say possibly Sedan or Coupe at the most.
Personally I think it should be a Peggusus vehicle...it is a limo...and we would not need garage space.
  • Nyraider77 likes this

Girlybird
  • Girlybird

Tweet Tweet

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:17 PM

I need to be able to own another garage!!!!!!! I want that car! :-(

• poklane likes this

RandallFlagg00
  • RandallFlagg00

Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

My poor girlfriend. I'm definitely cutting our date short Friday!
  • Comandante-Olle likes this

Cant-B-Faded
  • Cant-B-Faded

"...apparently seeking revenge..."

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

The gangster car I've longed for... <3

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

If they are Pegasus vehicles, that means no upgrades!
  • Officer Cop likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

Proper actual suits? Gangter Trillby Hats?Gangster Car? News of Dangerous Business DLC, Heists and Content creator?

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

Sign me the f*ck up!!!!!!

Also to the people still complaining.... It's time to sell your game and f*ck the f*ck off. Ungrateful Pricks :)

• Rockwheels, Themonsterhunter, jacka and 8 others like this

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:27 PM

If anyone's interested: http://gtaforums.com...k/?p=1064718528

Jlogano22
  • Jlogano22

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

goodbye my sabre turbo.....hello Roosevelt

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

I suppose then everyone on Friday will all be driving around in a Albany Limo thingy :panic:

• statistic likes this

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

Comes out friday....off work saturday!

WINNING!!!

chriiis125
  • chriiis125

Meat Shield

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:30 PM

There should be a tread on what car everybody is gonna sell Friday. :p
  • Nyraider77 and DJJackal2014 like this

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:31 PM

That is true, but I doubt they will have much beyond paint and maybe performance. Aftermarket mods were not really a thing in the 20's

While this DLC is great I think it is a stopgap. I think they are having issues with the hiests and have gone a month with nothing so needed to do something desperately. We all know how easy it is to make deathmatches and races. So this boils down to how long did it take to create the art assets for the vehicle gun and clothes? A few days? I bet they came up with this on the fly a week or two ago so they could get away with more time on the hiest delay. Not that I am complaining...new stuff is new stuff to me...but this definately was not mentioned before...and the beach bum thing was similar during the last delay.
  • AAR likes this

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:32 PM Edited by poklane, 11 February 2014 - 04:36 PM.

The only thing I don't get is why it will be available for purchase for a limited time... Why not keep this stuff for good? If I would get the game next month, I'd be bummed out.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Queens of the Damned Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:34 PM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 11 February 2014 - 04:34 PM.

The only thing I don't get is why it will be available for purchase for a limited time... Why not keep this stuff for good?

2i69m1.jpg

• Themonsterhunter, We Are Ninja, jacka and 3 others like this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

The only thing I don't get is why it will be available for purchase for a limited time... Why not keep this stuff for good?

2i69m1.jpg

I share your despair buddy

sSphInXx
  • sSphInXx

Valley Of The Kings

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:45 PM

Really grateful for this update...I know it's not a lot but it shows they are trying to work on improving the game. What category do you guys thing the Sweeper will be added to?

(Still don't understand the removal of police carsssss -_-)

• Zonnex likes this

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:46 PM

Huh, I guess I am gonna have to lose any plans IRL for Friday and get the missus to dress up her character and take her on a date in LS somewhere... Now if only they'd opened up a few restaurants. Sure, I could take her the strip joint... but, erm... might not go over well. And the movies at the theater? Prolly not ideal either...

• GreyleafGamer and DJJackal2014 like this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Queens of the Damned Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 11 February 2014 - 04:50 PM.

Huh, I guess I am gonna have to lose any plans IRL for Friday and get the missus to dress up her character and take her on a date in LS somewhere... Now if only they'd opened up a few restaurants. Sure, I could take her the strip joint... but, erm... might not go over well. And the movies at the theater? Prolly not ideal either...

Dude! bring her along to QotD Classy evening!!....special guys n dolls night 

0_0.jpg

• wanes and VirtCurve320 like this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

That is true, but I doubt they will have much beyond paint and maybe performance. Aftermarket mods were not really a thing in the 20's

While this DLC is great I think it is a stopgap. I think they are having issues with the hiests and have gone a month with nothing so needed to do something desperately. We all know how easy it is to make deathmatches and races. So this boils down to how long did it take to create the art assets for the vehicle gun and clothes? A few days? I bet they came up with this on the fly a week or two ago so they could get away with more time on the hiest delay. Not that I am complaining...new stuff is new stuff to me...but this definately was not mentioned before...and the beach bum thing was similar during the last delay.

Think going by the code that dude on another thread found ( it was discovered ages ago btw) this has been pre-planned. the assets might have even been in the game already.

Anyway i likely wont get the car unless it is a pegusus vehicle. Would be too slow and clunky to be practical although they did say its armoured ;) but it's likely something to mess around with for a bit then hardly use again. Thats not a complaint though. I have been wanting proper suits ( all i ever really wanted was some fkn black suit pants lol) and the white one looks gangsta as sh*t. It will defo tide me over till the next DLC's but the thing i'm really waiting for is that MISSION CREATOR!!!! You know the saying....Give a man a fish he can eat for one day....Give a man the tools to catch his own fish = WINNING. That alone would keep me playing for years.

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

I'm not as excited as most appear to be by this.
It's not really an era that particularly interests me and it looks like a gun and a car that won't be as good as the guns and cars I currently own.
We'll see come Friday though, but going on the BB update I doubt it'll be a game changer which is fine by me 'cause I'm happy with GTAO as it is now anyway.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

yeah it's really not fair that you can only get the mafia stuff on friday think with your hearts for f*ck sakes it's nearly V day.

Zorvaine
  • Zorvaine

Honor Among Thieves.

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:54 PM

I like the new DLC.

I bet the Mafia themed crews must be hyped. I'm happy for them.

• sSphInXx likes this

statistic
  • statistic

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

awesome.  Now the tough decision, which car to replace?

• DJJackal2014 likes this

Pyrrhus
  • Pyrrhus

Homie

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:58 PM

I am disappointed that like the Beach Bum Update; missions aren't included among the new Jobs, but I am looking forward to seeing everything else besides the Deathmatches and Parachute Jumps.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

yeah it's really not fair that you can only get the mafia stuff on friday think with your hearts for f*ck sakes it's nearly V day.

Friday IS V-day. I am sure they are aware of that and the items will be available for a minimum of the weekend...most likely the whole week at least. The snow was the only part of the christmas pack that was only one day.

captainhowdy22
  • captainhowdy22

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:03 PM

It does kinda suck that it will only be available for a limited amount of time, because I have my 10 car garage filled up already so now I have to decide whether I want the car for my main character and lose a fully upgraded car, or get it for my second character.

BOO-f*ckING-HOO,bro,BOO-f*ckING-HOO

It does kinda suck that it will only be available for a limited amount of time, because I have my 10 car garage filled up already so now I have to decide whether I want the car for my main character and lose a fully upgraded car, or get it for my second character.

BOO-f*ckING-HOO,bro,BOO-f*ckING-HOO
  • Crafty- likes this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

#PCMasterRace

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

RED TIE AND WHITE SUIT FINALLY! HELL YEA!!!!!!! GOSH CANT FREAKIN WAIT! Oh and I created a second character online to store the free vehicle. haha! First one is a guy and I used up the second empty slot and made a girl! Damn have so many ideas and stuff! Booyah! :D :cool:

Nuka
  • Nuka

The Connection

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Thompsons and Cadillacs! f*ck yeah!!!

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

Sorry if someone already asked. Are we getting RP rewards with this DLC?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users