Photo

R* ANNOUNCEMENT: Valentines Day Massacre Special - Friday

317 replies to this topic
MikaCuoco
  • MikaCuoco

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:32 PM

Although I'm very excited about this update, I'm not looking forward to what's going to happen, First off, When we get our new Albany Roosevelt and drive it out the garage, How many people are going to be camping outside the garage for just that reason, To blow us up?, Even if we do get it to LS customs, Which is the first thing you're going to do with it (Isn't It?) There will be more campers there.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

Although I'm very excited about this update, I'm not looking forward to what's going to happen, First off, When we get our new Albany Roosevelt and drive it out the garage, How many people are going to be camping outside the garage for just that reason, To blow us up?, Even if we do get it to LS customs, Which is the first thing you're going to do with it (Isn't It?) There will be more campers there.

It is insured when you buy it so who cares? If it bothers you do a solo session duh.

theplayingdead
  • theplayingdead

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

I downloaded the update but i didn't bought roosevelt. When the valentines event ended will i be able to purchase it? Or will it dissappear? Because it is too expensive.

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:15 PM

Noooooo! The stockings you get don't match the purple and lilac dresses! D: 

• matajuegos01 likes this

MikaCuoco
  • MikaCuoco

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

It is insured when you buy it so who cares? If it bothers you do a solo session duh.

When the person destroying your car has no money you pay the insurance, And in a solo session most jobs aren't available because they require more people to do. and the ones that are available are boring on your own.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

When the person destroying your car has no money you pay the insurance, And in a solo session most jobs aren't available because they require more people to do. and the ones that are available are boring on your own.
You didnt say anything about doing jobs. You said driving out of your car and going to LSC.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:31 PM

And the car is complete sh*t lol. Hahaha so funny. 

Jadey101x
  • Jadey101x

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:06 PM

The car is sh*t. The clothes are not bad loving the stocking haha

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

War never changes

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

Open the weaponwheel and compare the combat mg to the Tommy gun tommy gun wins in damage but the advanced rifle beats both.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Here for the magic touch..

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

The sweeper is immense, loving it. Noise is right, fire rate is massive, mmmmm

MxJ1tbC.jpg

SP1D3R-ZA
  • SP1D3R-ZA

It's still real to me...dammit!

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

Interesting, the "Tommy Gun" has no level cap. My one character is lvl103 and I bought it for him. My second character at lvl8 also bought it...no prob! Gotta be careful of those level 3's now....they packing some heat and will be able to put up a fight! 

Oh well....heavy sniper usually ends all arguments fairly quickly.... :die:

SouthWestPayDay
  • SouthWestPayDay

Tha SouthWest Soldier...BIG money folder...Motorolla holder

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

OK...I may be missing something here, but I keep seeing people wearing the Cupid masks and holding Tommy guns.. I thought all of this wasn't available till tomorrow?

phunkism
  • phunkism

I'm a grill btw

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

is tommy gun only temporary?

The_Wizzard_73
  • The_Wizzard_73

Just A Newb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

OK...I may be missing something here, but I keep seeing people wearing the Cupid masks and holding Tommy guns.. I thought all of this wasn't available till tomorrow?

LoL!! Just because it's just after 8pm here where I am in the US, doesn't mean Europe, Asia, India, Russia, etc... You know, where OTHER forum members are, can't already HAVE these items?!

So technically it IS the 14th everywhere East of London right now. :D

*smh*

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:21 AM

where is the option to adjust the friendly fire against friends? I saw it mentioned in here. 

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

War never changes

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:56 AM Edited by Cakelover21, 14 February 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Best thing about this is I get a week off so I'm going full gangster sh*t for the week!

Is that Joshua Graham/the Bruned Man from Fallout New Vegas? In the sig.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Спарта

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

Best thing about this is I get a week off so I'm going full gangster sh*t for the week!

Is that Joshua Graham/the Bruned Man from Fallout New Vegas? In the sig.
Yup :p

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

where is the option to adjust the friendly fire against friends? I saw it mentioned in here. 

Hold select (ps3) and almost on the bottom you have "Friendly fire priority" or something similar. Can be Standard or Low.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users