Photo

Mechanic is always occupied and will not deliver

11 replies to this topic
ljnet
  • ljnet

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:04 PM

So over the past 4 days IRL I have called on regular intervals my mechanic to bring me one of my vehicles, it always goes to the message that he is preoccupied.

I have money on me and in my bank, I have been playing 5-7 hours at a time making sure I go through many day cycles and all my bills are payed each day.

Am I missing something or is this totally buggered?

leo_pqs
  • leo_pqs

Player Hater

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

this only happens to me when I'm too far away from a highway, or very near the garage, and it happens with all vehicles or just one?

ljnet
  • ljnet

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

I cannot even get to the vehicle selection.

ljnet
  • ljnet

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

So, it's still a major issue for me :S anyone have this on record? considering contacting R* but last time I put in a ticket to them it took 3 weeks to get back to me.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

R* took the mechanic away from us.... Hopefully this will solve your problem now. If not.... Best get your baseball bat ready and threaten his family...

ljnet
  • ljnet

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

Don't know If troll or just stupid.

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:21 AM Edited by JohnMcClainNYPD, 14 February 2014 - 06:22 AM.

So over the past 4 days IRL I have called on regular intervals my mechanic to bring me one of my vehicles, it always goes to the message that he is preoccupied.

I have money on me and in my bank, I have been playing 5-7 hours at a time making sure I go through many day cycles and all my bills are payed each day.

Am I missing something or is this totally buggered?

He doesn't like you. I don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men.  I have the death sentence on twelve systems.

Ok, seriously, no he's not trolling. The new patch that came out last night addressed the mechanic. He no longer 'delivers' the car. It now just spawns out of thin air. Try it now and see. 

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 10:25 AM

Don't know If troll or just stupid.

Maybe try it before you start dissing me.

Mentality of this forum makes me laugh. Soneone tries to help you and you call them a troll or stupid. Jeez thanks..

Last time i'll be helping you!

ljnet
  • ljnet

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

I wasn't dissing you, but let's be serious for a moment, my issue goes beyond that of the mechanic as an etity, you would know this if you read my topic, they removed part of him, I still cant call my vehicle out to me and the mechanic as a call is still available.

Don't bother trying to help if you have no idea what your talking about.

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

I read the topic completely my friend. Advised that there was an update that might fix it. It didnt.

Regardless of my ability of being able to help you or not i very much doubt that anyone here will be able to solve the problem as this seems to be more a big with the mechanics of the game rather than something we can help with.

Yes i tried to have a laugh in my post in regards to a baseball bat and the mechanic but i was being sincerre in hoping that the most recent update would have helped you.

I think the only thing that you can do now is if you havent already contact rockstar!

I have one final suggestion for you but it wont be cheap and it might not even work but its worth a shot. Maybe try changing garages / apartments? If you are in a 10 car rather than smashing a load of money on another 10 car maybe go down to a two car (this will make your cars vanish until you upgrade back to a 10 car!).

Other than that mate im cant suggest any more :-/

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:48 PM

Try using the request personal vehicle option. This can reset him.
  • M3mn0ch_1987 likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:07 PM

Fire his ass and find a new mechanic.  :v: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users