Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

844 replies to this topic
confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

brian blake aka the governer ftw!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2015 - 03:29 PM

i finally got the stg smokeless a few days ago. its ok but it aint the best variant. also on a side note. since black ops 3 is 2 weeks away what is your overall opinion or review of aw? including map packs and zombies the campaign and what would you rate it? i give it an 8/10 its a solid game and does not deserve as much hate that it gets but it still has flaws. like the stupid melee system that ruined infected and the op asm1 that was never nerfed. the campaign was great and i am curious to see what will happen next. the zombies was ok but i hate being forced to rescue survivors and being teleported to oz. but it was fun to play for the year. so what do you guys think?

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2015 - 04:54 PM

i finally got the stg smokeless a few days ago. its ok but it aint the best variant. also on a side note. since black ops 3 is 2 weeks away what is your overall opinion or review of aw? including map packs and zombies the campaign and what would you rate it? i give it an 8/10 its a solid game and does not deserve as much hate that it gets but it still has flaws. like the stupid melee system that ruined infected and the op asm1 that was never nerfed. the campaign was great and i am curious to see what will happen next. the zombies was ok but i hate being forced to rescue survivors and being teleported to oz. but it was fun to play for the year. so what do you guys think?

I would have to give it an 8/10 as well. I liked the single player, but it's always a one playthrough and done usually for me. The MP was better than the previous year for me. I can't complain about the mp maps though, they weren't bad but I didn't have a favorite like I usually do. Sledgehammer atleast tried with zombies, I wasn't into it like I have been for previous Treyarch zombies though. I did like the drops they added though. The infinite ammo one and the laser one is always fun. The maps themselves were okay. If there weren't so many good games out I would have played AW more. But 2015 has been a great year for games, even better than 2014 for me atleast.

• confederatestatesgta likes this

xXepicjasaXx
  • xXepicjasaXx

EPIC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2015 - 01:48 PM

ASM1 with advanced rifling, foregrip and quickdraw is an insane OP class

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

brian blake aka the governer ftw!!!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 October 2015 - 02:10 PM

i hate to be mean but anyone can do good with the asm1. now if you did this game with an amr9 or some other underused gun then i would be impressed. but then again this is bal of duty asm1 warfare. i guess i should expect it now.

• xXepicjasaXx likes this

xXepicjasaXx
  • xXepicjasaXx

EPIC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:49 PM

i hate to be mean but anyone can do good with the asm1. now if you did this game with an amr9 or some other underused gun then i would be impressed. but then again this is bal of duty asm1 warfare. i guess i should expect it now.

lol man, but the normal asm1 is now better than variants

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users