Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

654 replies to this topic
Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:42 AM

So basically, Modern warfare comes out in one year, then there is a 2 year gap, and then Black ops is developed in one year, and another 2 year gap for NOTHING? o_0

If they've been doing that since MW3, that proves how sh*t the developers and the company are. Nothing innovative, no improvement whatsoever in those waste of a few years. Wow. That is unbelievable.

I thought there are 3 studios working on this franchise now. Sledgehammer,infinity ward and treyarch. So theres still a cod every year. But they have more development time.
  • poklane likes this

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:58 PM

So basically, Modern warfare comes out in one year, then there is a 2 year gap, and then Black ops is developed in one year, and another 2 year gap for NOTHING? o_0

If they've been doing that since MW3, that proves how sh*t the developers and the company are. Nothing innovative, no improvement whatsoever in those waste of a few years. Wow. That is unbelievable.

I thought there are 3 studios working on this franchise now. Sledgehammer,infinity ward and treyarch. So theres still a cod every year. But they have more development time.

If it's still coming out every year, even with 3 studio's working on it and there is not even a bit of improvement or difference, it proves how much of a scum these developers and the company are.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

If it's still coming out every year, even with 3 studio's working on it and there is not even a bit of improvement or difference, it proves how much of a scum these developers and the company are.

It's a huge improvement. Giving every studio an extra year to increase the quality of their CoD games is huge.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:40 PM

It's a huge improvement. Giving every studio an extra year to increase the quality of their CoD games is huge.

Please, I'm confident it will still be the same stuff. Since COD 4, they had countless opportunities to make better games. MW2 was still okay. But then only sh*t came. While not the best example, look at BF. At least there are some new things in BF 4, and even if the game is a clusterf*ck right now, it is different to BF 3.

Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

Treyarch,infinity ward and sledgehammer should do a threesome and make one hell of a cod baby. Just stop with the annually releases.
  • Aljohnk, FranklinDeRoosevelt and esmittystud101 like this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

Treyarch,infinity ward and sledgehammer should do a threesome and make one hell of a cod baby. Just stop with the annually releases.

Couldn't have said it any better.

tuareg
  • tuareg

that aaaaain't workin, that's the way you do it

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:53 PM

It would be the same thing no matter how many devs work on one title. There's a reason for that.

• 02fishera likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:14 PM

It would be the same thing no matter how many devs work on one title. There's a reason for that.

you still didnt get it???

There arent "more" devs working on a CoD. they all make their own game and now have 1 more year to develop. 1 Year is A LOT of time to heavily polish a game. 

The question is, if they use these 12 months or if they just keep tickling their nuts

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

Everyone gets it you knob we were discussing something entirely different. Now take your poverty reading comprehension elsewhere.

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

The fall is FAST and STEEP

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

It'd be a clusterf*ck if they all work on the same game, I'd like to see them try it though.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

Everyone gets it you knob we were discussing something entirely different. Now take your poverty reading comprehension elsewhere.

Why so rude!?

calm your tits. wanker...

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 April 2014 - 08:58 PM

first Pic of

CoD 2014

cod-sledgehammer-ignpng-a29997_610w.png

http://uk.ign.com/ar...-image-revealed

The unannounced title will be "next-gen first," according to publisher Activision.
  • Geth likes this

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:00 PM

#NextGenSkin

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 April 2014 - 09:02 PM

since it most likely gets an last gen release, I doubt that we will see anything better than ghosts. 

Pepperjack
  • Pepperjack

Reasonably

• Members

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:44 PM

How the hell is this "Modern Warfare" When it's set in 2018

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

They wont use other weapons. Its only 4 years ahead.

02fishera
  • 02fishera

PSN ID: TeamTango91

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:49 PM

What does it matter? The original MW was set in 2011 having been released in 2007. That didn't bother anyone.

Geth
  • Geth

財閥

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:23 PM

Why are you so angry?

I'm not necessarily angry, I'm annoyed at the fact there's ANOTHER sh*tty COD game. The fanbase are just retarded sheeps who don't realise it's the same sh*t.

Some of us like it and don't think it's sh*tty at all. 

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:35 PM Edited by gtamann123, 23 April 2014 - 07:36 PM.

It will be interesting to see where they go after MW3. I quite frankly don't remember how MW3 ended story wise. I think I might play it again in order to get caught up. MW1 is still the best IMO. Although I am starting to regain an appreciation for MW2's campaign. 

Geth
  • Geth

財閥

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:49 PM

MW1 was almost perfect. MW2 tried to do too many things. MW3 was just..off. 

I think overall it's a great series though. 

DarthShinobi
  • DarthShinobi

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:02 PM Edited by DarthShinobi, 23 April 2014 - 08:03 PM.

Minus the Danger Close and One Man Army exploit, I thought MW2 was 2nd best of the whole series behind COD4.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:35 PM

Minus the Danger Close and One Man Army exploit, I thought MW2 was 2nd best of the whole series behind COD4.

Certainly had the best maps.

I love the Modern Warfare series, so i am excited to see where we go with MW4.

Modern Warfare / Ghosts are my COD picks. I am not a Black Ops guy at all.

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

“Scientific Progress goes boink?”

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 23 April 2014 - 09:40 PM Edited by SingularSoul, 23 April 2014 - 09:44 PM.

Everything before/ including MW2= Good.
Everything afterwards was nothing but pure money-grabbing BS.

Oh, how I wish Treyarch would go back to the days of making WW2-era games. They felt far more authentic IMO, and the storytelling was far better.
Hell, I still miss Sgt. Frank McCullin....

Also,

"So, as I was saying... there's only two things the Frenchies are any good at, surrendering... and kissin'."
— Cpl. Keith

Johan
  • Johan

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:50 AM

Absolutely, haven't seen the series as popular since then thanks to the sudden amount of band-wagoners or the fact that IW/3Arch's games haven't been the same quality.

I'm looking forward to see how this goes, don't care how hated or bashed this game will be.. there's a lot of hours I can put into this series with 60$ alone which says a lot for most games the last few years. 

• na89340qv0n34b09q340 likes this

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 08:54 AM

Hell f*cking yes. I have 40 days on both MW2 and cod4. Never had so much fun online since those games. I did hate MW2 at the time despite playing it so much, but recent cods don't even hold a candle next to MW2/cod4. 

• DarthShinobi likes this

GTA3Rockstar
  • GTA3Rockstar

--------------------

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 09:39 AM Edited by GTA3Rockstar, 24 April 2014 - 09:40 AM.

.jpg

Basically how everyone is about Call of Duty now a days.

It looks good but I doubt it'll be anything near that when the game is released.

LittleBlueTroll
  • LittleBlueTroll

★★★★

• Leone Family Mafia
  • England

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:10 AM

Hell f*cking yes. I have 40 days on both MW2 and cod4. Never had so much fun online since those games. I did hate MW2 at the time despite playing it so much, but recent cods don't even hold a candle next to MW2/cod4. 

God damn i miss them days.

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:46 AM

CoD4 and MW2 were the best CoD days.
It was amazing. The Gameplay wasnt too fast, the Netcode actually worked, the Maps were awesome ( especially MW2 with the verticality on the maps and they had a decent size )
They had their flaws, but at the end it was the most fun I had in shooters. Especially when playing with friends.

tuareg
  • tuareg

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 24 April 2014 - 12:59 PM

God damn i miss them days.

Man 2009-2011. I was already playing MW2 or cod4 before my morning piss.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 April 2014 - 01:22 PM

No zombies for a long time. This is just sad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users