Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:29 PM

Or he rp glitched

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Saw a guy in a mission today his level was 660! Seriously how much time would it take to get to that level?

36 weeks if you play Coveted 30 times a day on free aim and hard..

Now theres an idea...:blink:

http://gtavdata.info...h.eutBHkUO.dpbs

lol That's probably going to be my goal! Hmm so if my calculations are right. Finishing the mission takes like 7 minutes real time. So I could do say 15 times or more in 3 hours. So 6 hours and I complete 30 times. That's one hell of a way to waste your time....

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:19 PM

It took me 8 days or so to get to level 150 so thats 192 hours.

So im guessing for me to get to around level 600 that it would take me around 800 hours which is around 33 days.

8 days without glitching? i dont think so... and 600 in 30 days without glitching? never ever.

If u use any of the above stated ways u can easily get even higher in less time.

I honestly haven't glitched. I raced alot at the beginning when they gave out crazy amounts of RP and I still race along with Co-op, survival and parachuting. If I was to glitch dont you think I would of done it to a higher level than 150?

Like i said before the races such as Criminal Records which gave u 7-11k RP for 3 rounds which takes under 2 minutes isn't fairly "legit" but yeah - its a point of view if someone count this glitching. same goes for repeating rooftop infinity times... i for myself do count this glitching cause it surely never meant to be that much for such an easy race/mission (rooftop was bugged from the beginning u just had to destroy the case - mission done in less than 10 seconds!) . =)

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:27 PM Edited by nitefallz, 11 February 2014 - 07:27 PM.

This thread proves one thing.

Most of you are f*cking liars.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

So im guessing for me to get to around level 600 that it would take me around 800 hours which is around 33 days.

8 days without glitching? i dont think so... and 600 in 30 days without glitching? never ever.

If u use any of the above stated ways u can easily get even higher in less time.

I honestly haven't glitched. I raced alot at the beginning when they gave out crazy amounts of RP and I still race along with Co-op, survival and parachuting. If I was to glitch dont you think I would of done it to a higher level than 150?

Like i said before the races such as Criminal Records which gave u 7-11k RP for 3 rounds which takes under 2 minutes isn't fairly "legit" but yeah - its a point of view if someone count this glitching. same goes for repeating rooftop infinity times... i for myself do count this glitching cause it surely never meant to be that much for such an easy race/mission (rooftop was bugged from the beginning u just had to destroy the case - mission done in less than 10 seconds!) . =)

I never really did the Rooftop Rumble in the beginning it was more racing that I did. Plus I dont count it as glitching (racing when GTAO was first released) as I did nothing to alter the games RP, it was what the game give me. Its not like I could turn down the RP that it gave me.

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:20 PM

I never really did the Rooftop Rumble in the beginning it was more racing that I did. Plus I dont count it as glitching (racing when GTAO was first released) as I did nothing to alter the games RP, it was what the game give me. Its not like I could turn down the RP that it gave me.

dont get me wrong i drove CR a lot too just to unlock stuff and trade wins with my crewmates / raising from 60 to i think 75 – im just saying that i dont go mad on people who say it was semi-legit. I quick join Base Invaders last night and one Buzzard pilot get mad at me and another random as we finished the mission without grinding... that's just BS if someone want to grind BI than close the f**** mission o_O i went on the capture bug from 117 to 122 just to unlock the minigun too. i stopped ranking up actively around 130 now im 163... i could be in the 200-250+ if i would keep going on but why should i? so everyone should do as he or she likes but just be honest in topic like this one :)

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:35 PM Edited by Hodgey., 11 February 2014 - 10:36 PM.

dont get me wrong i drove CR a lot too just to unlock stuff and trade wins with my crewmates / raising from 60 to i think 75 – im just saying that i dont go mad on people who say it was semi-legit. I quick join Base Invaders last night and one Buzzard pilot get mad at me and another random as we finished the mission without grinding... that's just BS if someone want to grind BI than close the f**** mission o_O i went on the capture bug from 117 to 122 just to unlock the minigun too. i stopped ranking up actively around 130 now im 163... i could be in the 200-250+ if i would keep going on but why should i? so everyone should do as he or she likes but just be honest in topic like this one :)

But I am being honest, im not going to say I glitched when I didn't.

Who said I drove CR alot? I have quick joined almost everything I do and hardly host so whatever race I raced was because it was the one that it put me in when I quicked joined. Where the two races that people use to race the most 'Criminal Records' and 'Down The Drain', yes they where but I wasn't going to back out of a lobby because of it, in my eyes a race was a race. I got alot of RP also because I won alot of races and still do for the most part.

Plus when was I ever going mad on people?

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:36 PM

WIth all the l33t n h4x and etc.

AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:37 PM

People mentioning 'hard work' in these kind of threads always make me laugh out loud.

• a20characterusername likes this

Chrunchip
  • Chrunchip

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:13 PM

People mentioning 'hard work' in these kind of threads always make me laugh out loud.

Thats what im talking about :p
  • Bongsquirrel likes this

walffles123
  • walffles123

Master of Breakfast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:19 AM

I don't see a point in people leveling as fast as possible. To me, it's the journey, not the destination.

• Tabula Rasa likes this

Bongsquirrel
  • Bongsquirrel

Hustler

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

sarcasm anyone :blink:

• mkjah22 likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 07:38 AM

Saw a guy in a mission today his level was 660! Seriously how much time would it take to get to that level?

Even given people the benefit of the doubt and asuming they did nothing but grind it would still be impossible to reach 500 by this stage.. Anything above that is done by cheating. Just hit player/report/expliots and move on with your day. You will not be penalised at all for reporting a cheat.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

Canibeat🔰

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

I'm guessing OP just got the game?

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:30 AM

It took me 500+ hours on Skyrim to get to level 256.... But for GTA it takes 10minutes to get to level 1000...

Damn cheaters... 

geez lol, i would never be able to stay stuck to a character for that long

skyrims great and all but it got repetitive to me

• a20characterusername likes this

Aero Dynamo
  • Aero Dynamo

Lethal Xbox Gaming Crew [LXG]

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:13 AM Edited by Aero Dynamo, 12 February 2014 - 10:13 AM.

I guess it would take me months to get to that level. Say September End...

TheHammer
  • TheHammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:29 AM

Hacker for sure! I call BS on anything above 400 at this point. Even hard core ginding RP wouldn't get you above 400 without using some exploit.

DeadpoolX
  • DeadpoolX

Knee-Deep in The Dead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:47 AM

this one time I saw a blue car.

I saw a red car once.

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:13 AM

I do a lot of races.
Got 790 wins, 788 losses which have helped me reach level 190 which I am at now.
I just can't imagine how no life i would have to be to reach lvl 600, unless I found some other way which is twice the rp payment..

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

sarcasm anyone :blink:

Seems lost on them my friend lol.  They don't appreciate our mutual friends hard work.  If killing was related to rank then they would be 600,000 lol

Also, after 120 does rank even count for anything?  Why are all you guys even bothered about rank which doesn't affect your experience when there are people using god mode or exploiting session switches to stay invincible which do affect you?  

I'm 148 and totally legit playing since launch, its satisfying to be at that level but I really hold no grudges against those who have glitched/modded there or higher.  

I don't care if I meet rank 600's or rank 10's, they are all capable of playing worse/as good/better than me.  It doesn't even matter if you have better weapons when the other person is as good with what they already have.

• Bongsquirrel likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users