Flight school

6 replies to this topic
Pierre86
  • Pierre86

Bananashift1

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:18 AM

I have completed the flight school and now I have no missions left and don't know how to carry on please help someone

stangone50
  • stangone50

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:35 AM

Was this on a new game? Meaning did you complete flight school before the game prompted you to do so?

If so that could be your problem. If not I have no idea. You would have to provide more info about where you are in the game and maybe someone can help.

Pierre86
  • Pierre86

Bananashift1

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

I have completed flight school when asked to do so I'm stuck I got the submarine and the helicopter then got told I needed more flying practice and now I'm stuck

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:03 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 11 February 2014 - 05:04 PM.

Next mission is "The Merryweather Heist - Offshore". Flight School is not mandatory for the mission, it will only change the dialogue and flying skills. If you have the Submersible and Cargobob, try sleeping for a few days or just walk/drive around the city. A heist icon should appear at Trevor's Vespucci Beach safehouse. If it doesn't, try going into Online and return to singleplayer (through character wheel).

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:09 PM

Does that heist require a getaway car? I can't recall for sure... Try switching to Michael and get in a 4 door car (not one he owns) and see if you get a message about stashing it... I may be thinking of blitz play or something even later...

Barefoot Tiger
  • Barefoot Tiger

GTAV Forum Leader

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Nations
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

I may be thinking of blitz play...

Yes you are. A lot of ppl get stuck there because its a point where all previous missions must be complete for the game to proceed.

Pierre86
  • Pierre86

Bananashift1

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:04 AM

Thanks guys I managed to do it there was a blue B On my map and i thought I had to get into the building but i didn't know that a copper was standing on the balcony waiting to talk to me thanks for all your help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users