Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Blackhearts MC needs prospects! (Xbox 360)

14 replies to this topic
FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:39 PM Edited by FreakOnALeash98, 06 April 2014 - 01:34 AM.

We are the Blackhearts, a band of brothers with a love for motorcycles.

What we are all about: The Blackhearts motorcycle club was created simply out of my love for motorcycles, and my ambition to one day join a real MC. So that means, I can pretty much can guarantee you that this isn't some half-ass club. We love to party, love to ride, and at times break the rules. Also, we are not just another 1 percenter gang with a lust for money and power, we don't kill random players to steal from them, and we don't spend our time terrorizing, killing, or otherwise harming the citizens of Los Santos. We have a strict, to the point policy with other crews/players in GTAO which is this: You don't mess with us, we don't mess with you... you sh*t on us, we sh*t on you 10 times as hard. In the end though, this club focuses on bikes, and brotherhood. Not to say we are complete saints though... when it comes down to it, the club's members need money, so often times a little illegal activity is required.

Opportunities for new members: We are a new MC, and are in need of prospects (a prospect is what you are called before officially joining the club. You'll hang around us, we'll get to know you, if we like you, you get patched in). For anyone that is looking to join an MC in GTA Online, you'll be happy to know that because of the fact that we are a new crew, the need for new members is much greater. Why is that good news for you? That means that because of the shortage or members, anyone who joins in the near future has a very good chance of getting patched in (which means to officially become a member) a lot faster, and being put in a high ranking position.

What we spend our time doing in GTAO: Basically, our aim for the gameplay itself, is just to create a fun, structured environment for our members. We'd do things like go out on huge cross-city rides as an entire club, organize parties/hangouts for everyone to come and chill out at, and of course... do some motorcycle racing. As for the money earning, we'd go on missions, complete vehicle deliveries, play 'Survival', partake in the occasional convenience store robbery, and other various activities. The high ranking members of the club will also attend a weekly meeting referred to as 'church'. At these meetings we will discuss things like, ideas to improve the MC, ideals or rules that need replacing or revising, the occasional forging of NEW rules for the club, and any other various propositions or decisions that come up. These decisions are then voted on by each member at church. (Again though, only high ranking members with special positions will attend church). 

Requirements: The requirements for becoming a Blackheart are fairly simple.

1. You must be someone who will respect the rules and ideals of the club, as well as respect the other members of the club.

2.You must be someone who is loyal to the club (this means not being in any other crews at the same time).

3. You MUST ride a cruiser styled motorcycle. NO CROTCH ROCKETS. To be more specific and narrow it down for you, the only bikes our members are aloud to ride when in-game with us are the Western Bagger, Western Daemon, or the LCC Hexer. (Obviously though, you are free to ride/drive whatever you want when you are not in a server with the rest of the MC).

4. LOOK THE PART. I mean seriously you're joining a motorcycle club, we just ask that you look like a biker. What our members wear is for the most part up to them, the only requirement is that each fully patched in member must wear a one of the several black and white leather jackets available in game WITH the clubs patch on the back. (MC's usually wear "cuts", which are essentially just leather vests with the club's patch on the back, but seeing as how those aren't available in GTAO, we'll just make do with leather jackets).

5. And the last requirement... you must be someone who loves to have fun and kick ass! We don't have time for downers, arguers, or complainers... just have a good time with us!

That's basically it! if you're interested in becoming a Blackheart, you can contact me on Xbox Live, my gamertag is iMightyMoney. Details on what you will do to join will be given to you after you contact me. 

And here is our Rockstar Social Club crew page: http://socialclub.ro..._blackhearts_mc

Thanks!

Live long, live free... ride forever! (Blackhearts motto)

97f1facd54906def36eb07de31c7df766ddf8a58

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:38 AM Edited by FreakOnALeash98, 12 February 2014 - 03:16 AM.

*Bump*

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

the idea of a bunch of guys dressing up and riding motorcycles together sounds kinda gay

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:05 PM

the idea of a bunch of guys dressing up and riding motorcycles together sounds kinda gay

Say that to them.

maxresdefault.jpg

• KOKOKAJOE, FreakOnALeash98 and LeopardGecko like this

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:55 PM Edited by FreakOnALeash98, 12 February 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Damn straight Black & White. I'm not going to start anything because it's just pointless... but my guess is, this guy has never even been on a motorcycle. It's something you'll never understand until you actually do it. 

• Black & White likes this

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:22 PM

Still looking for members! Anyone age 15 or above, we've got a spot for you!

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 01:38 AM

Still in need of more members! Anyone interested in prospecting, contact me on Xbox Live, gamertag again is iMightyMoney.

Hickross
  • Hickross

Lucky Few Mc Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:37 AM

The Black Gavel Mc (xbox live) is going to be hosting a Biker Bash!! We are going to be setting a date ASAP, but we need more MCs ready to join. There are certain rules we have to establish with this though: The Black Gavel Mc is a neutral ground territory between MCs, meaning that they have no confrontation with any MC unless directly harrassed. from different MCs, including me.This events intention is just to have people who get along together, no matter what MC they hail from, and to have a good time an meet some likeminded bikers.

---RULES--
- No unwanted violence, there are no MC disputes in our Bash lobbies, so if you and another crew get into it, take it to a Crew vs crew match or get kicked out
- Be courteous to the other attending MCs, this is a friendly lobby of like minded people, the instant you talk trash, you're gone.
- If an alliance means to be formed because you like another MC, please go to party chat or leave the lobby, business and pleasure dont mix.
- There will be designated people doing invite only sessions, we will send you to one of them for one of the events/free roams.
Afterwards the results will be posted here

---EVENTS---

Fight Club - Fist fight it out man to man in a chosen ring.
Road Trip - Ride around San Andreas in full strength with a lobby of MCs! (its a kodak moment)
Drag Racing - Race your bikes, since most of them are the same speed, its all up to your skill to win it.

---CONTACT INFO---
Message either of these accounts on xbox live if your Mc may want to be apart of this or you want more info when it becomes availible

H1CK R0SS
THEDUDE2595
xGOT RACKSx

SATIVAEXPERT420
  • SATIVAEXPERT420

Disposable Heroes MC, President (First 9)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

Wish you luck and a long successful future for your club

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 April 2014 - 08:16 PM

Still recruiting! Anyone age 15 or above, let me know if you're interested. Need to fill some seats and get this MC off the ground! Had one guy talk to me about joining and one even prospected for a while but it didn't work out with either of them, so there are still some big positions to be assigned... Vice President, Sgt. at Arms, Road Captain, etc. 

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:30 PM

Just got three new requests. Hope it'll work out and these guys will get patched in. Keep em coming guys! Anyone interested can still contact me through a message on here, on the social club (my name on Social Club is the same as it is on here), or on Xbox Live (GT is iMightyMoney). 

Hickross
  • Hickross

Lucky Few Mc Sgt. at Arms

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

Hey hit me up on xbl sometime if yall wanna ride with us H1CK R0SS

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:24 AM

Still in need of more members! Anyone interested in prospecting, contact me on Xbox Live, gamertag again is iMightyMoney.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:45 PM

I always consider MCs, but I'm tired of being kicked out for being in more than one Crew when R* has it that I can be a member of 5.  Most of the times they don't even tell me before demoting or kicking me for seriously no reason when I'm their most active member.

FreakOnALeash98
  • FreakOnALeash98

Renegade

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

To any members/admins that view this page, please disregard any and all information on this post, as this GTA crew has been permanently deactivated. It's crew leader has made the decision to start a new, different style of crew with a friend. To anyone interested, this new crew is called "Heretics of LS". There will be a recruitment posting containing information on the newly founded Heretics by the end of today.

Thank you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users