Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many times have you completed 'GTA V'?

104 replies to this topic
Schismatist
  • Schismatist

The forum asshole

• Members

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:59 PM

Twice, which is much different from GTAIV, where I have done maybe around a dozen playthroughs.

It's not an issue of the story, but GTAV's has post-story content that makes it feel as if the characters continue to go about their lives. GTAIV on the other hand doesn't have that much post-story content. There's also the fact that you can replay missions in GTAV.

VercettiCrimeFamily
  • VercettiCrimeFamily

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 03:23 PM

Twice, which is much different from GTAIV, where I have done maybe around a dozen playthroughs.

It's not an issue of the story, but GTAV's has post-story content that makes it feel as if the characters continue to go about their lives. GTAIV on the other hand doesn't have that much post-story content. There's also the fact that you can replay missions in GTAV.

I love the fact we can replay missions I've found myself constantly using this system, rather then starting over :) I'm now moving to play online, I need to grind a dozen races for my car upgrades now though. :(

ReekyAlex
  • ReekyAlex

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:00 PM Edited by ReekyAlex, 25 February 2014 - 05:01 PM.

0 times. For some odd reason I refuse to play through the story until it's on PC, even though I own it on console. So I only free-roam, do random stuff and maybe play a few missions rarely.

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 25 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

I'm going for the 4th

Costar
  • Costar

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:01 PM

I havent completed it yet, less than 50%. I havent actually played the game in maybe 2+ wks now, just too busy w/ other things. Its like every time I think about it, I feel like I need to be doing something else more productive. If they released some new camera options/filters/accessories I'd proly make time for taking a few more pix because I do like photography.

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

Around 8 times, but I have roughly 13 different games saved across various accounts and consoles. I gave yet to get to 100% because my missions keep disappearing, though. I'm at around 87% on one account (one of two 'main' ones) but my game appears to be stuck.

I tend to do this when I get locked into a game, though. AC3 has around 6 different saves.

I won't even begin to count the amount of times I've replayed Fallout.

ryan_J
  • ryan_J

GTA FOR LIFE !

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:52 PM

I've only completed it once which I think is quite sad really considering how many times I loved and played through IV, I'm about to start my second play through and hopefully I get a more fulfilling experience.

Don't get me wrong I loved my first play through but I think I was so excited to have the game in my possession that a lot of it was a bit of a blur.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

I finished the story once. I have not played it since.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

I actually haven't finished yet, I bought the colelcters edition on day one, but my controller broke shortly after and i've been waiting two months for my custom controller to arrive (Yeah, the company f*cked it up).

I play games quite gradually most of the time anyway, rather than smashing the story I like to do a bit of everything so when the story is done, everything else has been tried and tested as well, it's the best way to do it, I remember San Andreas always had me distracted from the story, and that's how i've liked to play ever since, do some story, do some random gta stuff.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:51 AM

Twice. Once on PS3 and once on Xbox 360. Started a new file not too long ago, need to finish it though.

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:00 AM

Twice (one for 99,5% due to Dom's disappearance and second for 100% making my ultimate save in the process), but the most saddening fact is that I don't find the reason to complete it for another time. And to think I'm on like seventh or eighth playthrough of GTA IV right now.

ratchet02
  • ratchet02

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 February 2014 - 08:05 AM

Once and now I'm in middle of another one. 99% on the first one couldn't be arsed to do the stunt jumps.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:53 PM

Only once, But 100%

It's the only GTA I've completed 100% so quite and achievement for me. :p

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 26 February 2014 - 07:02 PM Edited by Militia, 26 February 2014 - 07:04 PM.

I 100%'ed GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas, IV, and V with 0 cheats.....But I did this only ONE time.  I still have my gamesaves too for each game and a PS3 that is backward compatible to play the PS2 era games.

The story in V wasn't of my liking all that much, and I rather just go on 5 star rampages and have fun with my vehicles and exploring after 100%.  I won't bother replaying the story as I am having fun the way it is.  Although, I have put GTA V away a few days ago, and am having fun with my 100% save in GTA IV gathering vehicles and doing 6 star rampages in that game.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

Once and that was more than enough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users