Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many times have you completed 'GTA V'?

104 replies to this topic
XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:15 AM

Once to about 73%. I didn't really enjoy it in all honesty. I do plan to do it again eventually.

deathdealer
  • deathdealer

soon to be dead

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

twice.

playthrough one: 70-80%

playthrough 2: 100%

Lee Everett
  • Lee Everett

We need to keep you safe Clementine...

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:15 AM

I've completed it twice.

- Once because I bought the game and wanted to know what the ending was like.

- Again because I was left with rotten 20 million by end game, and had to start over to do Lesters missions last (now have 1b+)

alex3
  • alex3

\m/ o_o \m/

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:20 AM

err.. sh*t like ten??

Raptomex
  • Raptomex

Listen to Slayer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:34 AM

Once to 100%. It's nice having the ability to replay missions. Something I've always wished was in the GTA 3 trilogy. So now I can just replay any mission any time. No need to complete it again. If and when it comes to PC I'll complete it on there, too.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Gangsta Bunny

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

Once and a half. The 1.01 patch broke my save file, so I had to restart before I finished it. 

My save file is currently at 85%. All I have left to do is all the tedious bullsh*t (races, stunts, knife flights, collectables, ect). 

Ixnay
  • Ixnay

Fait ce que Voudras

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

Zero! I find it very uninteresting, but once every few weeks I keep trying it to see if my opinion will ever change.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

Woah, it's been so long and reading all replies, it's very not-so-happening situation here.
I'm as well bored as hell, but mainpy due to the wait (and of course, story missions are boring) rather game's still good.
This is truly bad thing for GTA V, anyways on topic, total 8 times (100%) and around 50 hours+ roaming around and exploring the map.
I usually enjoy shooting in gta games, but gta v will be the first ever, I didn't enjoy at all.
The beautifully detailed game world certainly has been the single most and the biggest motivation to pick the controllers despite all of my hate for the consoles.

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:53 AM

I am suprised that I am the only one that has completed the games 16 times, I thought there would be a much higher rate of people that are 'hooked' to the story very intresting indeed.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:06 AM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 11 February 2014 - 11:08 AM.

4 times.

I can imagine what would happen if someone asked you how many times you completed IV. The guy who is asking you is called SonOfLosSantos.

SOLS:"So, uh, hey bro! How many times did you complete GTA V?"

SoL: "Four times."

SOLS: "Ooookay then, how many times dod you complete GTA IV?"

SoL: "10000000000000000000000043 times. Try to beat that BRAH."

SOLS: "Lifeless c*nt."

:p

Anywho, back on topic,

I beat V 6 times. And I probably beat IV (When combined with the no. of times I completed its episodes), I'd say I beat IV somewhere about 132 times........ What? I was bored as hell during these last 5 years. 

• Osho likes this

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

“Scientific Progress goes boink?”

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:08 AM

Twice. I'm now considering going back to GTA IV and finishing it again, just for old times sake :)

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:17 AM

Twice. I'm now considering going back to GTA IV and finishing it again, just for old times sake :)

IV never gets old has to be one of my favourite GTA games of all time but GTA III is my favourite, little off topic but I played GTA III countless times, hell I know all the lines in the game
  • SingularSoul likes this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:24 AM

Oh yeah, for old times sake, the greatest masterpiece of the series, GTA Vice City!!.. Rockstar should remake it with better graphics and better in everything. Hopefully.

OT: I'm planning to play the game ONLINE for extended gameplay. There're loads of custom-made content creator to download and try, that'll certainly be more fun than boring sp missions.

hemantgogia09
  • hemantgogia09

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

Purchased last week completed story mode in 4 days and about 70% overall game. Now trying to get it complete till 100%  :panic:

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

i've completed all the main missions and some of the side missions.... all once. ... taking my sweet ass time with it i know.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:43 PM

4 times.

I can imagine what would happen if someone asked you how many times you completed IV. The guy who is asking you is called SonOfLosSantos.

SOLS:"So, uh, hey bro! How many times did you complete GTA V?"

SoL: "Four times."

SOLS: "Ooookay then, how many times dod you complete GTA IV?"

SoL: "10000000000000000000000043 times. Try to beat that BRAH."

SOLS: "Lifeless c*nt."

:p

Anywho, back on topic,

I beat V 6 times. And I probably beat IV (When combined with the no. of times I completed its episodes), I'd say I beat IV somewhere about 132 times........ What? I was bored as hell during these last 5 years. 

For interests sake I've actually completed GTA V more times than I have GTA IV. I can't remember if I've beaten GTA IV 2 or 3 times. I've definitely beaten it at least twice as I remember both endings, but can't remember if I squeezed in another at some point.

The amount of times I've beaten GTA V is actually rare for me. I'm not the kind of person to play through an entire game dozens of times.
  • Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

BarelyLegal
  • BarelyLegal

You're a cünt.

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Only once, and that was a struggle. The map sucks, the storyline (on the whole) sucks, lack of interiors and things to do has made me very disappointed with this game.

Empty World
  • Empty World

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

Just once, my nigga.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:46 PM

For interests sake I've actually completed GTA V more times than I have GTA IV. I can't remember if I've beaten GTA IV 2 or 3 times. I've definitely beaten it at least twice as I remember both endings, but can't remember if I squeezed in another at some point.

The amount of times I've beaten GTA V is actually rare for me. I'm not the kind of person to play through an entire game dozens of times.

ZOMG!!!

TIS A MIRICLE!!!

I'm sure your Evil Twin would disagree.

I voted 5 stars for him. :p

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:49 PM

I find it interesting I'm one of GTA V's biggest critics yet I've beaten it more than some of its hardcore fans . There's a hole in the space/time continuim being torn as we speak.
  • GamerShotgun and Gta_V_Fan_101 like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

I find it interesting I'm one of GTA V's biggest critics yet I've beaten it more than some of its hardcore fans . There's a hole in the space/time continuim being torn as we speak.

I ain't a hardcore fan! 

I'm also critical of some things in the game as well, Ryan. 

• Miamivicecity likes this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

Where is my mind?

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:14 PM

Once. I'm now heading to 100%.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:19 PM

Maybe that's a reason why you are noticing flaws in the game and not just rushing through it and be a clueless fanboy. You are doing it right.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Maybe that's a reason why you are noticing flaws in the game and not just rushing through it and be a clueless fanboy. You are doing it right.

No no no. He's just noticing flaws because he's so desperate to find some flaws in the game.

Just kidding with ya, Ryan.

Anywho, I beat the game to 87%. That's the highest I'm gonna go. 

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

Get Down Saturday Night

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:22 PM

Playing it the second time now

woggleman
  • woggleman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:44 PM

I don't think you hate it is much as you say you do. You just need to wrap your head around the fact that it is not like IV and you are probably a little offended that they made it a point to please IV's critics in some areas. There is my diagnosis for the day.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

I have completed it a total of 3 times but all at 100%

What's the point. Once is enough. I might redo the game again but not for a while.

DiscoPanda
  • DiscoPanda

Deadpoolio The Amazing

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:08 PM

3 times. All around 80-85%

fac316
  • fac316

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:36 PM

I was going to do a third but since you can replay any mission you completed I'm going to do that because I hated the filler missions in the game (Scout missions, anything involving Mikes Family)

Vec
  • Vec

That tough guy act is ridiculous! >:U

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:52 PM

In my case like 3 times, and just right this time I'd be able to do a 100% since when trying to do the move a car from single to multiplayer, the Mission "Uncalculated Risk" unlocked magically

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users