Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many times have you completed 'GTA V'?

104 replies to this topic
Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:57 PM

Hey folks,
How many time have you completed GTA V? Also how much percent.

I have completed GTA V a total of 16 times since the release all around 80%, I haven't played much online at all, but am sure it will give me something to do after I find the story some what boring.

Cheers Shiek.

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:02 PM

I have completed it a total of 3 times but all at 100%

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

Hey folks,

I have completed GTA V a total of 16 times since the release all around 80%, I haven't played much online at all, but am sure it will give me something to do after I find the story some what boring.

Cheers Shiek.

I know it's a really good story, but why 16 times? It took me damn 3 weeks to complete the whole story.

Los Santos Police Department
  • Los Santos Police Department

I'll be back...

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:11 PM

I only finished the story once. I don't plan on replaying the game.

• Mightymomo22 likes this

Cops 'N Crooks Fanboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

I have completed the story once. I tried to do so again, but I just couldn't do it. The story bores me. 

• theGTAking101 likes this

Fallcreek
  • Fallcreek

Mélomanie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

Twice now, I don't know. I love when you first start it as Franklin, the game actually feels grounded there ..right up until Franklin gets his house in the Vinewood Hills suddenly.

• Nopheros, ActionBronson, 2281 and 1 other like this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

Once but I started my second playthrough 3 days ago.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

4 times (with a 70-90% completion).but i havent played it in days,I still love it,infact it one of the best in the series and one my favourite of All-Time,but i dont have time these days to play games always busy.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

twice.

Ibrahim-al baghdadi
  • Ibrahim-al baghdadi

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

Hey folks,
Cheers Shiek.

I know it's a really good story, but why 16 times? It took me damn 3 weeks to complete the whole story.

Yes well I didnt feel like I knew the Protagonist "well enough" I respect people who find it 'boring' after the first play through but don't get me wrong can you really know the protagonist inside out in one play through?

Personally I found GTA V story a blast to play through hell I could play it again :) then again I've been like this since GTA III so theres no stoping me lol

creamofpayne
  • creamofpayne

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:09 PM

Hey folks,
Cheers Shiek.

Yes well I didnt feel like I knew the Protagonist "well enough" I respect people who find it 'boring' after the first play through but don't get me wrong can you really know the protagonist inside out in one play through?

Personally I found GTA V story a blast to play through hell I could play it again :) then again I've been like this since GTA III so theres no stoping me lol

I give you some serious props for finishing it 16 times. I finally completed the story early January (got the game at release). I'm not sure what it is...but storylines in all games have started to bore me. I simply can't explain it!

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:27 PM

Hey folks,
Cheers Shiek.

I give you some serious props for finishing it 16 times. I finally completed the story early January (got the game at release). I'm not sure what it is...but storylines in all games have started to bore me. I simply can't explain it!

I get that feeling sometimes bro (it happens to most of us) but the weird moment is when you start playing the games that you didnt want to play just because of "Boredom".I would love to get back to GTA 5 but when you growing older you have alot to do.I am 20 and i still love playing games except for some couple of days i havent even play anything.Hopefully the Story Expansions would be great.

RyanM1995
  • RyanM1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Only once. Really want to do another playthrough but want to see if it'll ever come to ps4.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

Bonkers

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:00 AM

Just finished my second play through and noticed a lot of dialogue and cutscene changes when starting missions with different characters, even if most people don't like the story that much, you gotta appreciate the variety R* put in it, very few games do this. I don't wanna play through the story numerous times as it'll get stale, but I'm just finishing up doing side activities, random encounters, collecting scraps and purchasing properties to obtain dat 100% checklist.

I'll do a 3rd play through on the glorious PC version when it comes out, hopefully it won't be that long

Johan
  • Johan

• The Yardies
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

Once to 100% but replayed it about 6 times, just can never get passed the part where Michael first calls Lester.. either life keeps me busy or I just don't have the motivation to continue playing it.

It's pretty disappointing to say the least, since I've replayed GTA IV over 50 times and completed it that many times as well, but V is still new so I can't really compare that yet.

grumpy cat meme
  • grumpy cat meme

Le p'tit minou

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:41 AM Edited by grumpy cat meme, 11 February 2014 - 12:43 AM.

Just two times. 

Hell, once was enough. Maybe the second playthrough was to convince me the story wasn't as pathetic as I remembered.

EDIT: Just for the record, my first game is at 100%

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:42 AM

Once about 94% (No stunt Jumps they kinda bore me.)

Then I did a replay of all the missions and got them 100%.

And I just started my full 2nd playthrough and damn do I love this game lol.

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

16 times damn that`s dedication right there.

I finished it twice,once on 360 (96%) and on PS3 (100%) but I replay some missions every now and then but most of my time these days is spent online.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:05 AM Edited by killahmatic, 11 February 2014 - 01:06 AM.

Twice at 100%. 

Would've only been once but I realized I missed out on assassination money right after I got my first 100% so I had to start all over. 

I don't plan on playing through again, I use the replay mission feature. 

UtterTehSEAL
  • UtterTehSEAL

This is the victory we longed for.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:16 AM

It's just not the same man you gotta start a new playthrough lol

woggleman
  • woggleman

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

Once. You all know I am a big fan of the game but I plan on completing every single thing.

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:07 AM

Once. And I don't plan on playing through again anytime soon.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:20 AM Edited by GamerShotgun, 11 February 2014 - 02:22 AM.

Since literally everything can be found now on the internet regarding the story, and everything else in the game, I didn't see a point in completing it three times just to get different endings.

Besides... Option C is most likely canon, so the other two are just for replayability.

But seriously guys... why different endings? I think that if the choices to kill off each of the protags would've been mid-story, it would be far better. It would GIVE a reason to play it again two more times, because of the possible outcomes in the end.

bam551
  • bam551

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:23 AM

i completed 50% of gta 5 then it started to freeze after patch 1.09 and now i cant play it at all i've gone back to gta: stories from liberty city

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:58 AM

I played through once on my ps3 then replayed so I could do lester the moolesters missions after the big one plus to save before the ending so I could play all 3 endings, then I played through it again for some reason and my brother got it on Xbox so I played through it again to do everything perfect and ended up with close to a billion dollars per character at the end. thinking about playing through it once more on Xbox to get the submarine to spawn at Trevor's airfield. Will definately play thorough it again eventually for fun.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

4 times.

Ray Margarita
  • Ray Margarita

The American Dream

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:26 AM

I've only completed it one time, mainly because I don't like playing through games again after I just finished beating them. I'll probably complete it again in late spring or early summer.

The Quench
  • The Quench

'SEVEN1FO'

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:21 AM

Twice.

1st play-through: 100%

2nd play-through: 7x% (For sure NOT collecting anymore anything).

Now as me how many times I've completed IV  :monocle: ...

mariana_dm1989
  • mariana_dm1989

Mari

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

Only once. The story is not that appealing for me to do it all again. Besides, if i want to do any particular mission i can just use the replay feature in the pause menu.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 11 February 2014 - 06:08 AM

I got 100% the 3rd time through, but replayed a 4th time for the hell of it. Day 1, I told myself I would never get 100% because there was sh*t that I hated doing and I was not going to waste my time... then I traded all my games in for store credit except gta. after that it was time to upgrade to a new console. buh bye gta, cant wait til you catch up.

I still play occasionally at my brothers, but on his account. I try not to drain all his money, but usually I do. sorry bro.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users