Quantcast

» «
Photo

Grieve or mourn for your loved ones here.

40 replies to this topic
AceKingston
  • AceKingston

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner.

• Members
  • India

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

I've seen some dumb topics on internet forum but this one tops them all. What possessed you to think that this would be a good idea, you morbid f*ck?

I'm sorry for your f*ckin' dog, may she rest in peace.

you-yeah-you-get-the-f*ck-off-the-intern

On-topic: Well a month back, my aunt's family dog passed away too. Difference is he was a lab and he was already sick for sometime. He was a very nice dog and it wasn't exactly shocking for me but it was still pretty saddening for me. I own a lab myself but I just can't bring myself to think about him passing away, I just want to enjoy the time I have with him. 

My grandman died a year before I was born. Sometimes I feel bad for not getting to meet her. My mom always told me she was a great cook but I never really knew her sadly.

But what really shocked me was when my Dad's close friend died. He had a spinal cord issue for about a year and one night our dad calls us saying he passed away. It was shocking, he was starting to recover and all. His family had spent so much on his treatment, my mom was really crying alot after that. Our family had helped him and my mom and Dad visited him often when he was sick so they were really close to him.

Another thing last year is that a boy in my street died after getting hit by a train. It was f*cking horrible hearing his grandma, mom and dad cry. He wasn't very old either (around 16-18). It was so creepy that day, I didn't eat that day at all. The atmosphere just felt dark and grim overall.

Life is just too short. This just shows that anything can happen to anybody. We should just enjoy our life to the fullest until the inevitable happens.

StingrayX
  • StingrayX

♢ Las Venturas ♢

• The Yardies
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

This thread is depressing because of the fact that you're basically telling people to mourn a loved one. But I'll play ball.

Someone is clueless. Hes asking you to mourn if you need to, not just for the hell of it.
  • Coat. and Audiophile like this

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:40 AM Edited by Sneakyy, 16 February 2014 - 06:43 AM.

Great... timing .-.t

EDIT: Too personal would rather not share.

UrbanForce22
  • UrbanForce22

likes big butts and he cannot lie.

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:47 AM

One of my best friends (my cat) died a few years ago.

I was going to school and I saw something on the road. When I got close, it was my cat, all I can remember was his eyes and his brain, all over the road.

I swear, if I find out who it was, I will sh*t on their front door for the rest of my f*cked up life.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

My dog has cancer. There is a large tumor growing on her side and she constantly chews her own cancerous flesh off. She's good people, and when the pain becomes too bad....

f*ck. f*ck. f*ck.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Zaibatsu
  • Vatican-City

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

My dog has cancer. There is a large tumor growing on her side and she constantly chews her own cancerous flesh off. She's good people, and when the pain becomes too bad....

f*ck. f*ck. f*ck.

I'm sorry man.. How old is she?

• WBaker likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 03:03 AM

f*ck. f*ck. f*ck.

I'm sorry man.. How old is she?

Thanks. Shelby is a 12 year old shetland mix and I believe the breed has been known to commonly live ~15 years.

She is such a loyal, friendly, and intelligent companion. If she lived to be 100 it would still seem too short.
  • 018361 and Raavi like this

nobum62
  • nobum62

douchebag who owns a chromed adder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:49 AM Edited by nobum62, 17 February 2014 - 05:49 AM.

-snip-

I cried reading this. it was really sad...

maybe quoting lamar will help lighten the mood...

lamar: sh*t nigga you gettin me all emotional now nigga might have to stop me from sucking yo dick, nigga

f*ck. f*ck. f*ck.

that is really unlucky.

I hate cancer and what it does to living things...

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:40 AM

I'd rather let it out to my friends and family. I see nothing cathartic in releasing it on a forum filled with strangers. No offense, but to me you're all a bunch of faceless husks and any empathy you exude will feel forced and pointless.

However, for what it's worth, I genuinely do feel for your loss, OP.

WhatsStrength
  • WhatsStrength

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:56 AM Edited by WhatsStrength, 17 February 2014 - 07:06 AM.

I've lost my grandmother and 2 aunts. The f*cked up part is that I wasn't particularly saddened by the aunts. The only close death that really tore me apart was when we put down my dog Bailey. My family got her when I was just a kid and we basically grew up together. She was literally my only friend because of my severe social anxiety issues. Our whole family went together to the vet to have her put down and the last thing she did before she closed her eyes was lick me on the nose. Just typing this out is f*cking killing me.

This is the only digital photo I have of her, it's her with my brother. It was actually taken the day we took her to be put down so this was his way of saying goodbye I guess. I had some really good ones but my other brother f*cked up and deleted them when I loaned him my SD card.

15753_828959985438_5972374_n.jpg

• The Odyssey likes this

Sneakyy
  • Sneakyy

eren on the streets titan in the sheets

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

I've lost my grandmother and 2 aunts. The f*cked up part is that I wasn't particularly saddened by the aunts. The only close death that really tore me apart was when we put down my dog Bailey. My family got her when I was just a kid and we basically grew up together. She was literally my only friend because of my severe social anxiety issues. Our whole family went together to the vet to have her put down and the last thing she did before she closed her eyes was lick me on the nose. Just typing this out is f*cking killing me.

This is the only digital photo I have of her, it's her with my brother. It was actually taken the day we took her to be put down so this was his way of saying goodbye I guess. I had some really good ones but my other brother f*cked up and deleted them when I loaned him my SD card.

15753_828959985438_5972374_n.jpg

I'm going to go hug my dog now ;-; I need to spend more time with him
  • Th3MaN1 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users