Photo

GTA San Andreas Stories: A never-released SA prequel

68 replies to this topic
Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2017 - 05:42 AM Edited by Zello, 31 March 2017 - 05:44 AM.

I've had a couple ideas

Playing as Sweet in 1987 Los Santos CJ would be around but he won't have a big role in fact because this takes place 5 years before the events San Andreas at some point you'd see CJ leave for Liberty City during the story.

A game with Cesar and his time with the Varrios Los Aztecas set before San Andreas.

1970's Las Venturas where we play as a mobster with the Sindacco family.

A game that takes place in 1970's San Fierro

vnus_dmlo
  • vnus_dmlo

$ $ $

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:09 AM Edited by OG Sunny, 31 March 2017 - 06:10 AM.

they shouldve made it
and tenpenny shouldve been the protagonist
and it shouldve been set 2 years AFTER the events of san andreas

thats right, tenpenny survives and takes over san andreas as an ex cop with a violent past and a deranged mindset, in the last mission he butchers cj in grove street in front of sweet

watersgta3
  • watersgta3

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 March 2017 - 06:37 AM

If R* did make a Stories series based on San Andreas, it would have to be in one city and (to a lesser extent) the land since the whole map wouldn't fit in PSP. That's why I think it should have three different settings in each city:

GTA Las Venturas Stories could be set in sometime in the 1970s (my pick for the year would be 1978). Not sure who would be the protagonist, but they should at least show how Tenpenny became corrupt and such, you know, have him play a similar role as Sal in San Andreas, only with a much bigger role.

GTA San Fierro Stories could be set in the late 1980s, either 1988 or 1989. We could play as one of the member of the Mountain Cloud boys, see how they got in it with the Local Syndicate. We could also know more about Wu Zi Mu and/or the three members of the Local Syndicate.

GTA Los Santos Stories could be set a year before the events of San Andreas. I made a topic about it here: If there was a "Stories" game for San Andreas... - GTA San Andreas - GTAForums

Of course, other characters that could be the protagonist of Los Santos Stories could also be Big Bear or Ryder's homie LB.

Also, the introduction doesn't really count as a "prequel" since we only seen the things that happened a day prior to the game's story. It was just only what kick-started the storyline. We didn't get to see a deeper look on the Ballas and who their leader was. We never got to see how the Seville Blvd and Temple Blvd families started beefing with each other. Also, Brian was a child when he was killed. So even if the storyline took place before 1987, he would still be too young to play as, let alone even capable of appearing in GTA at all.

Fluxion Cavalier
  • Fluxion Cavalier

Returned.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 June 2017 - 04:41 AM

I've wondered this myself for the longest time. My idea for SAS is to be set in 1988, where you play as some mobster who does work for several different gangs. Hell, there may even be a mission where you work for the Ballas and kill Grove Street Family members. I don't know, but it would certainly be interesting.

Son of Zeus
  • Son of Zeus

Still King

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

Yeah I always wondered why this never happened. A prequel focussed on Los Santos would've been nice. And some info about CJ in LC at that time.

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:26 AM Edited by lil weasel, 22 June 2017 - 09:23 AM.

GTA SAS has Never announced officially, all its a myth, you can see the rumors and the guy has create the myth and I disagree to San Andreas have Stories series: [Non-English video} *https://www.youtube....?v=VFrllm1BQQ8*

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

I clawed my way out of Willamette

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 22 June 2017 - 01:32 AM Edited by lil weasel, 22 June 2017 - 09:18 AM.

Little Jimmy: The guy who created the rumor:  [Is in Spanish]

<https://www.youtube....?v=4SnGt6n2f5o?

LongLiveJojo
  • LongLiveJojo

RIP Lil Jojo.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:04 PM

The 20 minute video from Rockstar present what happen in SA before Cj back.

Right. But the problem is that I couldn't find it on YouTube.

Here you go.

SanLiberty
  • SanLiberty

What are you looking at?

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:16 AM

Why is nobody even noticing? This guy said CJ's father died even though it's his brother who died and his brother is Brian Johnson.-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users