chose revenge 

then went with roman to vice city 

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

The killer of Donald Love, Joey Leone and Claude

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

I think that he stayed in LC with Roman. Then Niko's lost brother named Igor arrived to LC, they all then founded a mafia family, Niko married Molly Schultz's sister and they were all happy and content.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:45 PM

As for the executions in game well there are many many different scenarios people could have.

As for after the game it also depends on what ending you chose,so for me personally I think that once it all settled down Niko went straight. He opened up Romans taxi service in his honor and worked in the taxi firm business and became quite succesful at it and used that money to look after Romans wife and child.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:33 PM

First time through, this is what I did...

I spared Ivan
I spared Cherise
Killed Clarence
Killed Playboy X
Killed Francis
Spared Darko

Killed Dimitri

Although, in my next playthrough I think I'm going to kill Derrick.

the gta killer
  • the gta killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:05 PM

First time through, this is what I did...

I spared Ivan
I spared Cherise
Killed Clarence
Killed Playboy X
Killed Francis
Spared Darko

Killed Dimitri

Although, in my next playthrough I think I'm going to kill Derrick.

i also think that he killed derrick (SPOILER IN GTA V) packie says derrick god rest his soul

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:05 PM Edited by Jeansowaty, 12 February 2014 - 04:28 PM.

I think Derrick's death is the canon choice. I always kill him. Why? Because of the benefits. Why did I kill Playboy? Because of the benefits. 25,000 dollars isn't worth for a big-ass apartment, the Desert Eagle, gangsta backup and a yellow Patriot. But come on, you'll get NOTHING for killing Francis.

• the gta killer likes this

the gta killer
  • the gta killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:55 PM

I think Derrick's death is the canon choice. I always kill him. Why? Because of the benefits. Why did I kill Playboy? Because of the benefits. 25,000 dollars isn't worth for a big-ass apartment, the Desert Eagle, gangsta backup and a yellow Patriot. But come on, you'll get NOTHING for killing Francis.

sure but you have kiki 

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:56 PM

sure but you have kiki 

Why not have both? If Francis won't shake the cops off, I can call her then :p Anyway, it might be tedious to date her.

Niobium
  • Niobium

Capitalism is a dirty business.

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:11 PM

but francis said to niko that he will "put you away" if you don't kill derrick. i didn't like that francis threatened niko, so i killed him

TheUnholy
  • TheUnholy

I Am Become Death

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:39 PM Edited by TheUnholy, 12 February 2014 - 11:40 PM.

I think these choices what Niko would have done:

Ivan - Spared

Cherise - Spared 

Clarence - Killed

Playboy X or Dwayne - Killed Playboy X

Francis or Derrick - Killed Francis

Darko - Not sure, I think Niko would have gone with either of the two choices (killing or sparing Darko)

Deal or Revenge - Revenge

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:28 AM Edited by cp1dell, 13 February 2014 - 03:30 AM.

Ivan - Spare

Cherise - Spare

Clarence - Kill

Kill Playboy X

Kill Francis

Kill Darko

Deal

I base mine off of Niko's character, how he reacts before and after both choices, etc.

Niko initially didn't want to kill Ivan, and resented Vlad. He knew something was up. Ivan didn't even really do anything. I also like to keep in mind (based on dialogue from one of Roman's missions) that Niko promised himself he wouldn't kill anyone.

Niko has no reason to kill Cherise. Dwayne just wanted him to deal with Javier or whatever and get his money back.

Clarence tries to kill Niko if you bump into him later in the game. Niko is also somewhat pissed if he decides to spare him. Either way he dies. On top of that, you can even kill him without an execution when he's standing near a railing before you gain his attention.

When killing Dwayne Niko is obviously disappointed in himself, and does not want to kill him. He really seems to favor killing Playboy X if you choose that one. At first he didn't want to kill Dwayne.

Francis was a threat to Niko, and Niko was practically his puppet. It was very similar to the situation in V with the FIB. Niko always liked Derrick and helped him out since Packie had asked. Even though he's not close to Derrick, it really seems to go against Niko's morals to kill one of his friend's brothers. I know Francis is also Packie's brother, but they practically disowned him. But the biggest factor is how much of a threat to Niko he was, and how every job he had to do was "the last one."

Darko was easy. Niko was searching for him the entire game. He's been searching for years. There's no indication that Niko would have left him - other than Roman saying "I don't think he enjoys life too much cousin, lets leave him be" - but Niko doesn't even acknowledge that line. It also sets it up for...

The Deal. At first Niko was going to do the deal. He was going to get a big break, and supposedly Jimmy was going to have Dimitri leave Niko alone. It wasn't until Roman mentioned where Dimitri was that Niko considers killing him. Like Roman mentions in a text message, killing Darko didn't really make Niko feel any better - so this choice really depends on what you do for the previous one if you're going for a "canon" play-through. Niko's "Welcome to America" line from this mission is featured in the trailer. And in my opinion, Dimitri is much more fitting as the final "boss" instead of Jimmy. I also don't see why Niko would side with Kate instead of Roman, especially since Niko and Roman really needed the money.

Oh! And I almost forgot, at the end of TBoGT (which takes place the day after IV's ending) Packie is seen leaving Liberty City. At one point in the game, Packie mentions he can never leave LC because him or Kate needs to take care of Ma. Obviously if Kate is dead Packie can't leave. I always bring this up in V threads but people always say "Well a lot could have happened in five years" - but they neglect the fact that Packie leaves just a day or two after IV's ending. And there's no confirmation that Ma could have died, so there's no use in using an assumption as a reason that Revenge is canon.

I think that's pretty much it. All in all though, I wish Rockstar would give us an official word on it. I mean c'mon, V is out now. The could at least give their "recommendation" or straight up tell us which ones are "canon" or which choices came to mind first when writing the story. Waiting until the next game, with a new story, is released before saying which choices from the previous game were "canon" would make sense.

Part of me wants to ask them this for their next Asked & Answered, but I can't find anything on the Newswire for that.

the gta killer
  • the gta killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:33 AM

I think these choices what Niko would have done:

Ivan - Spared

Cherise - Spared 

Clarence - Killed

Playboy X or Dwayne - Killed Playboy X

Francis or Derrick - Killed Francis

Darko - Not sure, I think Niko would have gone with either of the two choices (killing or sparing Darko)

Deal or Revenge - Revenge

i chose those decisions 

• Peregrin Brandytook likes this

the gta killer
  • the gta killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 February 2014 - 07:38 AM Edited by the gta killer, 13 February 2014 - 07:40 AM.

Ivan - Spare

Cherise - Spare

Clarence - Kill

Kill Playboy X

Kill Francis

Kill Darko

Deal

I base mine off of Niko's character, how he reacts before and after both choices, etc.

Niko initially didn't want to kill Ivan, and resented Vlad. He knew something was up. Ivan didn't even really do anything. I also like to keep in mind (based on dialogue from one of Roman's missions) that Niko promised himself he wouldn't kill anyone.

Niko has no reason to kill Cherise. Dwayne just wanted him to deal with Javier or whatever and get his money back.

Clarence tries to kill Niko if you bump into him later in the game. Niko is also somewhat pissed if he decides to spare him. Either way he dies. On top of that, you can even kill him without an execution when he's standing near a railing before you gain his attention.

When killing Dwayne Niko is obviously disappointed in himself, and does not want to kill him. He really seems to favor killing Playboy X if you choose that one. At first he didn't want to kill Dwayne.

Francis was a threat to Niko, and Niko was practically his puppet. It was very similar to the situation in V with the FIB. Niko always liked Derrick and helped him out since Packie had asked. Even though he's not close to Derrick, it really seems to go against Niko's morals to kill one of his friend's brothers. I know Francis is also Packie's brother, but they practically disowned him. But the biggest factor is how much of a threat to Niko he was, and how every job he had to do was "the last one."

Darko was easy. Niko was searching for him the entire game. He's been searching for years. There's no indication that Niko would have left him - other than Roman saying "I don't think he enjoys life too much cousin, lets leave him be" - but Niko doesn't even acknowledge that line. It also sets it up for...

The Deal. At first Niko was going to do the deal. He was going to get a big break, and supposedly Jimmy was going to have Dimitri leave Niko alone. It wasn't until Roman mentioned where Dimitri was that Niko considers killing him. Like Roman mentions in a text message, killing Darko didn't really make Niko feel any better - so this choice really depends on what you do for the previous one if you're going for a "canon" play-through. Niko's "Welcome to America" line from this mission is featured in the trailer. And in my opinion, Dimitri is much more fitting as the final "boss" instead of Jimmy. I also don't see why Niko would side with Kate instead of Roman, especially since Niko and Roman really needed the money.

Oh! And I almost forgot, at the end of TBoGT (which takes place the day after IV's ending) Packie is seen leaving Liberty City. At one point in the game, Packie mentions he can never leave LC because him or Kate needs to take care of Ma. Obviously if Kate is dead Packie can't leave. I always bring this up in V threads but people always say "Well a lot could have happened in five years" - but they neglect the fact that Packie leaves just a day or two after IV's ending. And there's no confirmation that Ma could have died, so there's no use in using an assumption as a reason that Revenge is canon.

I think that's pretty much it. All in all though, I wish Rockstar would give us an official word on it. I mean c'mon, V is out now. The could at least give their "recommendation" or straight up tell us which ones are "canon" or which choices came to mind first when writing the story. Waiting until the next game, with a new story, is released before saying which choices from the previous game were "canon" would make sense.

Part of me wants to ask them this for their next Asked & Answered, but I can't find anything on the Newswire for that.

i agree with you in every choice except for the deal

niko was waiting to know where is dimitri to kill him but anyway it is our choice in the end

and he spared darko to let him suffer 

because he said you are doing me a favor by killing me

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

I don't know. I mean he had a gun and everything when he found Florian, and he wasn't even sure if it was him.

Then Niko was working for the IAA guy partly so he could find Florian. And on the way to the airport Niko is set and ready to kill Darko. I just don't see why you would go through the whole game with revenge set on your mind, finally get the guy, and not kill him. Niko even uses 12(?) shots for every person that Darko had killed. It wasn't just for Niko.

the gta killer
  • the gta killer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:40 PM

I don't know. I mean he had a gun and everything when he found Florian, and he wasn't even sure if it was him.

Then Niko was working for the IAA guy partly so he could find Florian. And on the way to the airport Niko is set and ready to kill Darko. I just don't see why you would go through the whole game with revenge set on your mind, finally get the guy, and not kill him. Niko even uses 12(?) shots for every person that Darko had killed. It wasn't just for Niko.

yeah but niko felt better after he spared him and darko said you will do me a favor by killing me 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users